ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAŅOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Chris Robinson singing "NO EXPECTATIONS" Return to archive
14th March 2006 04:51 PM
Saint Sway live version of "No Expectations" streaming on Chris Robinsons web site

http://www.newearthmud.net/nemlive.cfm

go to the online radio - I Got A Woman is song 1. 2nd song is No Expectations.
14th March 2006 05:24 PM
pdog Do you know it's, Drive By Truckers week, all week long?
14th March 2006 05:32 PM
Saint Sway every week is DBT Week fool.

I dig those boys. "Danko Manuel" has occupied the undisputed #1 spot on my ipod's Top 25 Played list for over a year now.
14th March 2006 05:33 PM
pdog Good taste... Damn good taste.
14th March 2006 05:44 PM
Some Guy nigga pleeze
14th March 2006 05:46 PM
Mikey For a guy (group) that likes to occasionaly bash Mick and/or the Stones, he/they sure do seem to keep a lot of the Stones catalog in their set lists.
14th March 2006 05:47 PM
pdog
quote:
Some Guy wrote:
nigga pleeze

14th March 2006 08:34 PM
keefjunkie I quite like his version
14th March 2006 10:27 PM
the good I think his version should be called low expectations...
15th March 2006 02:52 AM
FotiniD Thanks for the link Saint Sway! Love Chris Robinson's voice and this cover's quite good.
15th March 2006 03:37 AM
Angiegirl I wonder what Stones songs we'll get next Thursday in Amsterdam...
15th March 2006 04:43 AM
exile chris robinson again *yawn* -fart-
15th March 2006 04:44 AM
Jumacfly
quote:
Angiegirl wrote:
I wonder what Stones songs we'll get next Thursday in Amsterdam...

my sources told me they were rehearsing a special unplugged version of back to zero especially for ya my dear Angie!
15th March 2006 06:43 AM
wisertime No Stones covers would be great with me. I much prefer their Floyd (Fearless) and N.Young covers (L.A./Alabama).
15th March 2006 06:47 AM
Break The Spell
quote:
Mikey wrote:
For a guy (group) that likes to occasionaly bash Mick and/or the Stones, he/they sure do seem to keep a lot of the Stones catalog in their set lists.

Closet Stones fans are sometimes the biggest ones I've found. Also, Johnny Cash did a great version of No Expectations.
15th March 2006 01:18 PM
Angiegirl
quote:
Jumacfly wrote:
my sources told me they were rehearsing a special unplugged version of back to zero especially for ya my dear Angie!

Thank your sources for me, y'all would be soooooooo jealous!!!
16th March 2006 03:35 PM
Saint Sway enjoy the Paradisio show Angie Girl. Please report back.

Wiser, are you going??

glad folks enjoyed the tune!
[Edited by Saint Sway]
16th March 2006 04:35 PM
glencar Not horrible but nothing special. Ooh, the over-enunciating hurts! Bon Jovi also does that!
17th March 2006 03:21 AM
Make It Funky Ah... Saint... thank you again for keeping up to your old tricks.

Did you catch the "You're a Big Girl Now" with Gordie Johnson??? I'm bettin' you did.

Right on man.
Cheers!
17th March 2006 08:27 PM
Paranoid_Android Chris sings a GREAT version of Gimmie Shelter w/ Phil Lesh and Freinds!!!
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)