ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAŅOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Aussie tix report Return to archive Page: 1 2
14th March 2006 06:26 PM
Daethgod last night 2 Front Row tx on ebay went for AU $970.00

Section B, Row C.

fark !

14th March 2006 06:29 PM
Daethgod another set in same row went for AU $1,011.00

man i should have waited and grabbed those

i paid $395 plus $47 con. fee and $25 (fanclub fee) per ticket

14th March 2006 07:23 PM
exile Wow thats sdome good money

I still have one diamond ticket spare. dont know that many people that want to pay $400m for a ticket.
14th March 2006 08:46 PM
corgi37 Appears we are getting the South American tour stage. Was the "on stage" thing only for America? Is it be flogged in Europe? Makes you feel 2nd class.

Of course, Daeth, we are virtually "on stage" anyway. As i said, those 2 light towers that jut out from the stage are behind us!

I'll have to wear sunblock on my skull!
14th March 2006 09:07 PM
Daethgod heheh
yer me too

bring it on !

15th March 2006 05:58 AM
exile
quote:
corgi37 wrote:
Appears we are getting the South American tour stage. Was the "on stage" thing only for America? Is it be flogged in Europe? Makes you feel 2nd class.

Is This definite? I dont like the SA stage. Fuck the NA stage rocked, a cross between the Guggenheim musem and a space station.

Im bummed about that.

By the way Corgi, i remebered there was a pub out there you can drink at open during Rugby matches etc. im not sure it will be open on tuesday night

maybe the Shidoobeeians have come up with a cool place to meet? I have not been there for a while
15th March 2006 07:13 AM
corgi37 Keep me informed, Exile. I've rang around some places i heard about, and my Dad was up there last week, and NOTHING is open early week. If there's a pub near the stadium, that for sure will be open. I thought Sydney was our "international" city. Christ, i can get a beer here in the Melbourne burbs anywhere, anytime.

As for your spare ticket. Try and work on Egon!!! He's loaded.

As for the stage, if indeed true and its Sth American stage, i am really saddened. It will still be great, but bloody hell, that U.S. set up looked impressive as all hell. Not that us 3 will care. We are up close and personal.

Can you imagine the roar of the crowd behind us? It's gonna be amazing. 60,000+ people all screaming in our direction.

[Edited by corgi37]
15th March 2006 02:41 PM
exile Im sure before the gig, ill find some stones fan on this or another board that will want the ticket,

Yeah the trouble is there are heaps of pubs open on tues night, but none out near there.
15th March 2006 05:51 PM
corgi37 It is very annoying. Melbourne is so much more sensible about getting pissed, and making it easy to do so.

We'll figure something out. Daeth doesnt drink (he wants everyone to know he's strictly a powders and pills man).

P.S. Kidding!!!
15th March 2006 06:01 PM
stonedinaustralia
quote:
exile wrote:
Im sure before the gig, ill find some stones fan on this or another board that will want the ticket,

Yeah the trouble is there are heaps of pubs open on tues night, but none out near there.

yeah hang onto it exile - that may be me - what's the location and how much is it??
15th March 2006 07:21 PM
Daethgod hey corgi ..
us !!

[Edited by Daethgod]
16th March 2006 01:17 AM
exile
quote:
stonedinaustralia wrote:
yeah hang onto it exile - that may be me - what's the location and how much is it??

I will SIA! no worries

FLOOR-SA6 V 7
FLOOR-SA6 V 6
FLOOR-SA6 V 5
FLOOR-SA6 V 4

16th March 2006 05:40 AM
corgi37 SIA - Come on, man! Join the party!

Daeth - my mouth is drooling. But, dont forget, the stage is about 15 foot higher! The tickets should arrive next week. Christ, i hope they do. Must say my man, this is gonna be fucking grouse! We are going to be overwhelmed! Imagine standing in front of a 8 storey building.

But, a building that spews out wicked Satanic rock and roll at ear splitting volume with banks and banks of hot, blistering, blinding lights and 4 of the oldest, coolest mother fuckers in history!

And, unlike last night, not a flying tram or duck in sight!
16th March 2006 02:38 PM
jb Why only 40k in a 60k seat stadiumj!!!!!!!!!!!Totally humiliating!!! Why Corgi?
16th March 2006 08:12 PM
corgi37 The news you have is outdated. Much like American values. Get with the time, baby. Only shit seats left. And, not many of them either. Maybe 100-200.

This aint a concert.

Its an event.
16th March 2006 09:34 PM
RSRTG the only thing I find humiliating is unsubstantiated comments.
16th March 2006 09:44 PM
Daethgod these Aussie shows will be the best 2 of the tour.
You know it's true.

Where the bloody hell are you ?

16th March 2006 10:10 PM
RSRTG too right...these concerts will be superb.I cant wait, both will be unique.
Received confirmation for all my flights and accomodation......now the wait tfor the tickets!
17th March 2006 01:31 AM
Daethgod where u flying from ?
me flying out of Avalon
17th March 2006 04:57 AM
RSRTG Hey Daeth, I'm flyin out from Adelaide to Sydney 'bout 6am on the tuesday morn.....then flying from sydney to melbourne on the wednesday arvo for 2 superb nites in melbourne....cant wait dude.......do I have to repeat myself????????.....i wanna meet up with u cats......its got to happen...either sydney or melbourne I dont care!
17th March 2006 05:24 AM
Daethgod i hit avalon on Wed arvo and will arrive in Melb to saok up the Stones vibe sometime Thurs early arvo I guess

Im in Ocean Grove, down coast near Geelong
Page: 1 2
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)