ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Panamá City Airport, Panamá - 2001
© From the Cucho Peñaloza Archives!
[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [FORO EN ESPAÑOL] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Ronnie in London Return to archive
March 14th, 2005 09:40 AM
cohmex Hola Gerardo, mi primer mensaje en tu sitio es mi primera impresion, despues del chingonsisisisimo concierto de Ronnie aqui en Londres. Valio la pena, la gastadera, el cansancio y todo lo demas...

It was a magic night... in this no more sleeping London town. At a 1600's beautiful theater, as you were going up the stairs, looked at Ronnies paintings displayed all the way up...

He was in great shape, sharp, fresh...humble as always, and enjoying it as always as well... Changing from leader man to buddy guy and presenting his respects to the other bandmembers on stage, wait for the boot... He entered the stage asking "did you like the paintings"...On the first one, Mystifies me, it was only him and acoustic guitar on the stage, wearing white and silver sparking shirt, green coat and jeans... From Am I grooving you on, Jo, seated at the left balcon, looked proud and happy dancing on her sit and smiling like thinking "that's my man".

Darryl Jones, Bernard Fowler... I was thinking... a friends night... maybe another Stones is hiding behind the courtains? Then Andrea, Leah and Beverly made some vocals, Bernard singing in an inspiring mood... If I don't have you, was a amazing reggae number... Some faces songs, then Black Limousine... WOW, it sounded crispily strong.. I loved it. Beverly did an inspired Janis piece of my heart delivery... Everyone around us on the upper circle seemed to tight but we did't care and get up and dance and sing, I mean shouted...

On Dance Ronnie said something about having a teacher for us... And WOOOOWWWW!!! there he was, dressed to kill (actually not, he weared a wine shirt and black troussers). AND at the very first single second he took the stage it was MAGIC!, Strenght!, Power!. Mick is the man!!!! Every single person in the old theater get up and danced!! and shouted and asked for more... Unbelievable magic moments, we were screming and shouting and dancing, what a delivery of DANCE... For me was like a rehearsal for the next Stones Tour... That guitar and that voice are ready... THANK YOU RONNIE FOR THIS EXTRAORDINARY GIFT.

Cristina Ortiz
March 14th, 2005 10:06 AM
VoodooChileInWOnderl Wow Cristina!!! That was so great you did it... lucky girl

Great review

did you meet Gazza and fiends?

Besotes
Gerardo
March 14th, 2005 10:09 AM
Joey " Hola Gerardo, mi primer mensaje en tu sitio es mi primera impresion, despues del chingonsisisisimo concierto de Ronnie aqui en Londres. Valio la pena, la gastadera, el cansancio y todo lo demas..."

<------------- { ? }
March 14th, 2005 01:17 PM
moy lucky cristina great you attended the show

btw, there's some more at http://www.ronniewood.com
March 14th, 2005 01:35 PM
J.J.Flash
quote:
Joey wrote:
" Hola Gerardo, mi primer mensaje en tu sitio es mi primera impresion, despues del chingonsisisisimo concierto de Ronnie aqui en Londres. Valio la pena, la gastadera, el cansancio y todo lo demas..."

<------------- { ? }

"Bizarro JB has a crush on you"
March 14th, 2005 01:38 PM
glencar Mick just did the one song. That alone would have been worth the price of admission...
March 14th, 2005 07:01 PM
Soldatti
quote:
" Hola Gerardo, mi primer mensaje en tu sitio es mi primera impresion, despues del chingonsisisisimo concierto de Ronnie aqui en Londres. Valio la pena, la gastadera, el cansancio y todo lo demas..."

Hola Gerardo, my first message on your site is my first impression, after the "impressive" Ronnie's concert here in London. It was great...
March 14th, 2005 10:34 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl
quote:
Joey wrote:

<------------- { ? }

Since she's using Mexican Spanish I'm gonna give my translation and as you can see is so close to Soldatti's

"Hi Gerardo, my first message at your website is my first impression after the fucking great show of Ronnie here in London. It worth the effort, the high expenses, the fatigue and everything else..."
March 15th, 2005 12:13 PM
Gazza thanks for the great review

We would have loved to have seen you at the bar before the show, and were hoping you were going to show up.

I'm glad you enjoyed your trip to London. When you come as far as that, its fantastic to get such a surprise as you did!
March 15th, 2005 12:17 PM
rogerriffin Cristina, felicidades!!!

Que bueno que nos compartas la experiencia, cual es tu e-mail? Conoces a Aline? eres ella? o que onda?
March 15th, 2005 06:28 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl Mi roger... Cristina es la mamá de Aline (emoon)

Since Cristina took Aline (her daughter) to London just for this show that makes Cristina THE GREATEST MOM IN THE ENTIRE WORLD!!!

So cool
Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood