ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Panamá City Airport, Panamá - 2001
© From the Cucho Peñaloza Archives!
[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [FORO EN ESPAÑOL] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: rod tries again Return to archive
March 12th, 2005 07:56 PM
kath LONDON Mar 12, 2005 — Rod Stewart has proposed to his longtime girlfriend at the top of the Eiffel Tower in Paris, Stewart's record company said Saturday.

Record label BMG said Stewart, 60, went down on one knee and proposed to 33-year-old Penny Lancaster at the French landmark on Wednesday. She accepted.

"I left it this long because I wanted to get it right this time," Stewart said in a statement. "I've never been happier and more in love than I am today."

BMG said the couple, who have dated for more than five years, plan to marry later this year.

Lancaster's agent, Nicholas Young, said the couple would make wedding plans once Stewart's divorce from model Rachel Hunter is finalized. "Rod's preference is to get married in Scotland," Young said.

The raspy-voiced rock star was previously married to Alana Stewart.
March 12th, 2005 07:56 PM
glencar kath, this was already noted earlier. She's got legs, apparently.
March 12th, 2005 08:08 PM
Gazza Thats an understatement!

I saw her a couple of years ago when Rod played here. Quite the vixen

He was married to Rachel Hunter as well, though, wasnt he? Surprised they omitted to mention her when listing his ex-wives!
March 12th, 2005 09:29 PM
kath oops, sorry....

but

quote:
She's got legs, apparently.

wow. guess you just have to pay that little extra. somebody should tell paul.
March 12th, 2005 10:43 PM
BILL PERKS HE'S NUCKIN FUTS..WHY DOES HE HAVE TO GET MARRIED?I GUESS HE WANTS TO GIVE AWAY ANOTHER HALF OF HIS FORTUNE.
March 13th, 2005 02:11 AM
littleredrooster
quote:
kath wrote:
oops, sorry....

but

wow. guess you just have to pay that little extra. somebody should tell paul.

OUCH !
March 13th, 2005 02:37 PM
JaggerLips
quote:
BILL PERKS wrote:
HE'S NUCKIN FUTS..WHY DOES HE HAVE TO GET MARRIED?I GUESS HE WANTS TO GIVE AWAY ANOTHER HALF OF HIS FORTUNE.

NO IDEA! IF I WAS ROD I'D SAY TO MYSELF MAYBE MARRIAGE JUST ISN'T FOR ME, MAYBE I SHOULD LIVE IN SIN AND BE HAPPY! I KEEP A LOT MORE MONEY THAT WAY!

GOOD LUCK TO HIM AND PENNY, LET'S HOPE THIS IS THE REAL THING THIS TIME!

WHAT NEXT MICK JAGGER PROPOSING TO L'WREN SCOTT? ACTUALLY THAT THOUGHT IS SCARY!!!!!
KEEP YOURSELF FREE MICK!!!!
Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood