ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Panamá City Airport, Panamá - 2001
© From the Cucho Peñaloza Archives!
[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [FORO EN ESPAÑOL] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: JB's Grand Plan Return to archive Page: 1 2
March 12th, 2005 04:00 PM
Fiji Joe He'll back on Monday...he informed me that he gives up and that Kath wins...he misses all of you too much to let her keep him from posting here...So, stop the JB comments...he'll be back soon enough..The status of Bizarro JB is uncertain at this time

By the way, BILL PERKS...JB is not on speaking terms with you
March 12th, 2005 04:26 PM
Jumacfly a quick hi from boca raton...
March 12th, 2005 05:07 PM
littleredrooster Nice shot, but the only thing as tall as the hills in the distance in 'Rat's Mouth' is Bubbeee's condo ! Otherwise it's all below sealevel!
March 12th, 2005 05:09 PM
glencar In that photo it looks like the paddle baller is hitting the lady bending over in the arse!
March 12th, 2005 05:13 PM
glencar His pubic hair from the night before? He must be a "CSI" guy!
March 12th, 2005 05:14 PM
telecaster
quote:
glencar wrote:
In that photo it looks like the paddle baller is hitting the lady bending over in the arse!

What is the guy in the blue shorts in the middle looking for?

His watch?

LadyJane The guy on the yellow raft and the chick in the purple bikini are flashing each other, no???

RO goes to the Beach??

LJ.
glencar Who knew Boca was so hap'ning? Here we all thought it was some lameass burg where only unattractive lawyers bored people with tales of college fucking...
March 12th, 2005 05:19 PM
littleredrooster
quote:
LadyJane wrote:
The guy on the yellow raft and the chick in the purple bikini are flashing each other, no???

RO goes to the Beach??

LJ.

I think that he's a Boca Boy!
They are actually coupled in the throes of coital bliss!!!
March 12th, 2005 05:22 PM
glencar That's a long one!
March 12th, 2005 05:22 PM
Jumacfly
quote:
LadyJane wrote:

RO goes to the Beach??

LJ.

LOL LJ..let's go !
March 12th, 2005 05:25 PM
littleredrooster
quote:
glencar wrote:
That's a long one!

The chick on the left is ready to throw a towel on it!!!!
March 12th, 2005 05:26 PM
glencar We are such a sick bunch! Ju bring us another photo!
March 12th, 2005 05:36 PM
Jumacfly

the famous "you know who"secretary....
March 12th, 2005 05:38 PM
glencar Is that the "hot Italian" Joshy's always bragging about?
March 12th, 2005 05:55 PM
littleredrooster What a way to go....smothered!
I've heard of people drowning in their tea cups, but NEVER an 'E'CUP!!!!!
March 12th, 2005 09:24 PM
Gazza
quote:
glencar wrote:
In that photo it looks like the paddle baller is hitting the lady bending over in the arse!

I see one woman engaging in some back door action with a dwarf in yellow shorts, the chick in the background on "all fours" Cafe Hostess Jill-style being impaled with some unknown sex aid, one sistah being publicly "fisted", one couple indulging in mutual flashing and the two folks on the right partaking in some beach-style S & M.

Or do I just have a one track mind?

[Edited by Gazza]
March 13th, 2005 12:20 AM
M.O.W.A.T.
quote:
Jumacfly wrote:

the famous "you know who"secretary....

It's Joey's barista -- she got so excited thinking about him that she is typing him an e-mail with her nipples!
March 13th, 2005 02:09 AM
littleredrooster No, that's actually her 'mouse' !
March 13th, 2005 02:13 AM
Schizo Joey
quote:
M.O.W.A.T. wrote:

It's Joey's barista -- she got so excited thinking about him that she is typing him an e-mail with her nipples!

No, it looks more like a sure case of death by boredom brought on by forceful enduring of Joey's lame ass spam

{{{{{CRACK}}}}}}

Out of the park, ronnie!

March 14th, 2005 08:36 AM
Fiji Joe T minus 3 hours and counting...are you feeling it Evel?
March 14th, 2005 08:38 AM
Jumacfly ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZz
March 14th, 2005 09:00 AM
Fiji Joe ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzz hell!...It's JB goddam#it!...and don't you forget it
March 14th, 2005 09:24 AM
Jumacfly
quote:
Fiji Joe wrote:
ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzz hell!...It's JB goddam#it!...and don't you forget it

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

who's that jb?
March 14th, 2005 09:38 AM
Bizarro JB No! No! I will not allow this.
March 14th, 2005 10:04 AM
Joey
quote:
Bizarro JB wrote:
No! No! I will not allow this.

I will continue to have benign fasciculations, stomach pain, flank pain, and stress related disorders ( see : rectal irritation..... )
March 14th, 2005 03:14 PM
kath
quote:
see : rectal irritation

haven't seen him post anything yet.
March 14th, 2005 03:29 PM
Fiji Joe Yes you have...he and Joey are combining their efforts now...which is pretty sad of you ask me
March 14th, 2005 03:35 PM
Joey
quote:
kath wrote:

haven't seen him post anything yet.

Kath ...................................

I have just spoken with Josh and he has agreed to come back to the board if you apologize PROFUSELY to him and change your handle to KATH701 !

Jazzy !
March 14th, 2005 03:41 PM
Fiji Joe Ball's in your court now Kath...Only you can save Joey...Actually, with the embarassment he has suffered recently, I fully expect Joey to go into exile like JB...Turd on the run...so to speak
Page: 1 2
Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood