ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Panamá City Airport, Panamá - 2001
© From the Cucho Peñaloza Archives!
[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [FORO EN ESPAÑOL] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Rod and Penny to tie the knot (NSC) Return to archive
March 12th, 2005 06:06 AM
Ten Thousand Motels Rod and Penny to tie the knot

12/03/2005 - 09:52:50
IO

Rock star Rod Stewart is to wed girlfriend Penny Lancaster, it emerged today.

The 60-year-old singer proposed during a romantic break in Paris.

He got down on bended knee, popped the question and produced a diamond engagement ring at the Eiffel Tower.

Rod told his model girlfriend: “I love you – will you marry me?”

Penny, 33, told The Sun: “I was stunned, threw my arms around him and burst into tears. I opened the box and he had bought me the most amazing Princess cut diamond engagement ring – classic and striking.”

Rod had whisked Penny to Paris on a private jet, along with her parents, ahead of her 34th birthday.

The couple have been together for more than five years and plan to wed either this summer or at Christmas.

Twice-married Rod told The Sun: “I left it this long to propose because I want to get it right this time.”

March 12th, 2005 12:26 PM
littleredrooster Penny is a living doll!

Legs,legs,legs!
Congrads Rod!
March 12th, 2005 12:47 PM
glencar What's she look like?
March 12th, 2005 01:48 PM
littleredrooster Check out the Rod at Royal Albert Hall concert on PBS.....
Ah Haaaaaaaaa!
March 12th, 2005 01:51 PM
glencar Ah, that's on tonight I believe. Fundraising time...
March 12th, 2005 01:54 PM
littleredrooster She comes out on stage during 'Mull Of Kintyre' (sp)
March 12th, 2005 01:55 PM
glencar He does THAT song? LOL
March 12th, 2005 01:59 PM
littleredrooster Ronnie Wood also on 2 songs.
March 13th, 2005 02:50 PM
Factory Girl Yeah, Rod, the 9th marriage is a keeper...lol...until the next pretty blonde thing comes along...
March 13th, 2005 03:21 PM
LadyJane A couple of photos of the bride to be:

You're welcome, boys!
March 13th, 2005 06:40 PM
littleredrooster Thanks LJ!
With all that SuperBlow thread picture archive hunting, you have obviously earned your Doctorate in Photo Finding!!!!!!
March 13th, 2005 07:39 PM
Ten Thousand Motels HUNTER SLAMS STEWART'S MARRIAGE PLANS

ROD STEWART's estranged wife RACHEL HUNTER has hinted catwalk beauty PENNY LANCASTER has agreed to marry the rocker for his money.

The 60-year-old DO YA THINK I'M SEXY? singer proposed to Lancaster on Saturday (12MAR05) during a romantic trip to Paris, France's Eiffel Tower.

But just a day after the couple announced their engagement, Hunter suggested Lancaster accepted the proposal for financial reasons.

She says, "I used to think marriage was so beautiful, but right now, it's just one big ugly contract.

"It is all about money, what people can get, and it has very little to do with church and vows. That is not me being angry, because I had a great marriage.

"The contract between Rod and me wasn't important, because I didn't take anything.

"But if you are truly in love with someone, why get that piece of paper from the government?"

13/03/2005 21:23

March 13th, 2005 11:58 PM
sammy davis jr. About moneY? A beautiful young woman marrying a sixty year old geezer for money? No way.......
Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood