ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Panamá City Airport, Panamá - 2001
© From the Cucho Peñaloza Archives!
[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [FORO EN ESPAÑOL] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: GIMME today's HEADer! Return to archive
March 11th, 2005 07:57 PM
crb69 Oh Yeah! What a shot that photographer took there! That is a major classic photo. Dig all of their expressions at that particular moment! Won't see that scene on any prime time specials...I wonder if that was the show where Lisa performed that excellent version of Gimme Shelter that is on the Wild Horses single. By far my favorite live version to date...especially now. I'll think of her kneeling before Her Satanic Majesty granting his Request! lol

March 12th, 2005 04:46 AM
jimi sheltre just what I needed wifes got a headache shit...
March 12th, 2005 05:28 AM
Irresistible-Lady ? poor men :-b
March 12th, 2005 08:43 AM
crb69 On contrare! Our imagination gets us through anything...

poor women! ha haaaaaaaaaaaAAAAAHHHHH!
March 12th, 2005 11:45 AM
Irresistible-Lady who said women can't?
March 12th, 2005 01:07 PM
crb69 Nobody...you just hear that men need a visual more than women to get off. We all know women have the POWER! If men had it & women were as forward as us, there would be a whole lot more people in the world today; there's too many already. Balance people balance!

I need to go play some guitar..."don't stop"!

March 13th, 2005 06:19 AM
VoodooChileInWOnderl

Princess Lisa giving Mick a Brian
Olympic Stadium, Stockholm - June 3, 1995
© 1995 Cardinale Stephane
Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood