ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Panamá City Airport, Panamá - 2001
© From the Cucho Peñaloza Archives!
[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [FORO EN ESPAÑOL] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: JAMES JAGGER'S MOVIE ASPIRATIONS (NSC) Return to archive
March 10th, 2005 02:13 PM
moy JAGGER'S MOVIE ASPIRATIONS

SIR MICK JAGGER's son JAMES has no intention of following in his ROLLING STONE father's footsteps - he has his heart set on becoming an acclaimed film director.

The 19-year-old is tipped for success by his model-turned-actress mother JERRY HALL, who has just completed filming reality TV show KEPT in which young bachelors compete for her attention.

Hall, 49, says, "He'd like to be a movie director and he does a lot of short films. They are great. He has fantastic ideas.

"He made a very touching film about September 11th (01). He flew over to New York and interviewed all these bums who live on the streets around there.

"He got their views on the reasons why they thought it had happened. It was so touching."

10/03/2005 13:53

March 10th, 2005 02:32 PM
Ten Thousand Motels
quote:
moy wrote:

he has his heart set on becoming an acclaimed film director.

Good luck!
March 10th, 2005 04:11 PM
sirmoonie

Camera on Jagger's daughter

I seldom care about these extended Stones family deals, but this is a pretty funny hook-up.
=================

LONDON, England (AP) -- A British judge banned the broadcast of video footage showing Elizabeth Jagger engaging in "sexual activities" with her boyfriend in a nightclub.

Jagger, daughter of Mick Jagger and Jerry Hall, sought the injunction against John Darling, manager of Kabaret's Prophecy Nightclub in London.

High Court Judge Rodger Bell ruled Wednesday that Jagger, 20, and boyfriend Calum Best, son of former soccer star George Best, had a "legitimate expectation of privacy" when they engaged in sexual activities just inside the club's doors on February 17. The couple were captured on a closed-circuit television camera that they had failed to notice.

"Although the claimant may be said to be guilty of misconduct in a most general sense, she was not in my view on the present information guilty of such moral turpitude as to prevent her seeking her remedy from the court," the judge said.

Bell barred the broadcast or publication of the footage or any still from it.

March 11th, 2005 12:25 AM
iluvmickjagger07 ive never seen a pic of james so i searched and found one. he looks a lot like mick and hes only 19. i should start chasing after him instead of mick. naah, my heart belongs to mick.lol

March 11th, 2005 12:26 AM
VoodooChileInWOnderl If you don't make it with any of them come to Voodoo or go to the Joey
March 11th, 2005 12:26 AM
iluvmickjagger07 p.s. when i searched for his pic., voodoos pic popped up. lol
March 11th, 2005 05:51 AM
Irresistible-Lady hahaha Mick is looking better then his son..how old is he ?
March 11th, 2005 07:46 AM
Factory Girl I think James is sexy. Longer hair would be nice.

But, my heart belongs to Jules Casablancas & Carl Barat.
March 11th, 2005 06:30 PM
iluvmickjagger07
quote:
Factory Girl wrote:
I think James is sexy. Longer hair would be nice.

But, my heart belongs to Jules Casablancas & Carl Barat.

yes i agree. he would look so much hotter if he had his daddy's hairstyle. like mick, james has a kind of big forehead, but bangs will take care of that
March 13th, 2005 02:42 PM
JaggerLips
quote:
iluvmickjagger07 wrote:

Hasn't quite got the x-factor I am afraid, he hasn't got that glorious dark hair of his dads! You can tell it's Mick's son though get a load of those lips!

March 14th, 2005 07:43 AM
Irresistible-Lady yeah he need more hair..he has a little bit the head of his mother..but how old is he? 17?
March 14th, 2005 12:00 PM
iluvmickjagger07 now that i looked at him with detail, he looks just like mick. whats wrong with his eybrow. its weird.
March 14th, 2005 01:33 PM
magicwoman mick his son doesent look like mick.But he doesent look like jerry hall either thats strange :S
March 14th, 2005 02:15 PM
Irresistible-Lady He has very big ears..
March 14th, 2005 02:34 PM
glencar Wasn't he modeling at one point?
March 14th, 2005 02:43 PM
Irresistible-Lady i don't know but i can't imagine..
March 14th, 2005 04:08 PM
iluvmickjagger07
quote:
Irresistible-Lady wrote:
He has very big ears..

thats the only part of james i beleive is better than micks. micks ears connect to his face. no loop. thats mick's only quality i dont like.
Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood