ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2007

© 1969 Robert Altman with thanks to Gypsy!

[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Miss Jackson If You're Nasty Return to archive Page: 1 2
16th March 2007 02:45 PM
glencar http://www.thisislondon.co.uk/showbiz/article-23389215-details/Michael+calls+himself+Ms+Jackson+on+trip+to+London/article.do
16th March 2007 02:46 PM
glencar When Michael Jackson jets into London, the last thing he wants is to be spotted by his adoring fans. So the singer will usually do everything he can to ensure that his whereabouts are kept top secret even if it means pretending to be woman.

• Jacko jets in to sell Beatles to Macca

He was so desperate not to be found that he checked into west London's posh Jumeirah Carlton Tower hotel under a woman's name.

Plush digs: Michael Jackson is staying at the Jumeira Carlton hotel

Wacko, 48, is currently holed up in the £3,000-a-night presidential suite on the 18th floor of the five-star hotel on Cadogan Place.

But the staff there weren't exactly over the moon(walk) to see him. Since he has been there he has thrown the place into chaos.

Carlton Hotel

The music superstar is staying in the £3,000 a night presidential suite

Jacko would certainly give J Lo a good run for her money on the diva stakes by bringing a team of 10 security guards to look after him and his two kids - Prince, 10, and nine-year-old Paris Michael - on their whistlestop visit to London, which will end on Sunday.

He has placed two scary bouncers by the lift doors on the 18th floor around the clock to make sure that nobody outside his entourage can get any access to them.

Our man with the tray added: "We have many big stars staying here, but Michael is very fussy. He has his own waiter and they stay with him the whole time.

"He has a massive group with him and they are taking up the whole top floor of the place and making our jobs difficult... because it is all top secret and we have to make sure that nobody knows he is here."

Jacko had one staff member in such a tizzy she was tearfully overheard saying: "I was so worried, I couldn't find this place, I am scared that I am late and going to get into trouble."

While he is maybe staying in one of London's poshest places, it was evident his bankruptcy fears have not yet gone away - because staff at the Carlton moaned about how he isn't exactly the most generous of tippers.

One said: "Madonna always gives us money, Jacko hasn't yet."

While he is in town, the former Jackson Five star hopes to meet up with his big brother Jermaine - who is still in England after taking part in this year's Celebrity Big Brother - and his good friend David Gest.
glencar I'd like to know exactly where Blanket is!
glencar It's like on Happy Days when Chuck suddenly no longer existed.
16th March 2007 02:49 PM
_Boomy_

16th March 2007 02:50 PM
glencar Madonna tips but Jacko doesn't!
16th March 2007 02:50 PM
fireontheplatter he looks like a girl with all that hair.
the gloved one..
16th March 2007 02:51 PM
Saint Sway this has to be the worst thread started today

I
I
I
I
I
I
V
nicely done!
16th March 2007 02:51 PM
glencar This is better than My two Cents!
16th March 2007 02:52 PM
Saint Sway
quote:
glencar wrote:
This is better than My two Cents!

true

but....

quote:
glencar wrote:
this is one sorry-assed thread.

16th March 2007 02:56 PM
glencar Nah, you can't go wrong with Jacko. He's the gift that keeps on giving!
16th March 2007 05:07 PM
AlexKx Do you all not know about "State Of Shock" that Mick Jagger did with The Jacksons on their 1984 studio l.p. released entitled "Victory"? It's a cool song. Not revolutionary by any means but it's fun. M.J.'s the best though. Don't fuck with him. I wish I was 300 million U.S. bucks in the whole like him. Of course that story is bullocks. In that one article they claim how is spending 6,000 a night and then in the next breath say he is so broke he can't tip. Whatever. Obviously that's a lie. I sure as hell wouldn't tip someone going to the media to bitch about a visit that I was currently doing and have yet to left. Fuckin' fools maybe the tips are depending on how well you do your jobs.
[Edited by AlexKx]
16th March 2007 05:08 PM
AlexKx Whoops! Double posted...sorry!
[Edited by AlexKx]
16th March 2007 05:11 PM
glencar
quote:
AlexKx wrote:
Do you all not know about "State Of Shock" that Mick Jagger did with The Jacksons on their 1984 studio l.p. released entitled "Victory"? It's a cool song. Not revolutionary by any means but it's fun. M.J.'s the best though. Don't fuck with him. I wish I was 300 million U.S. bucks in the whole like him. Of course that story is bullocks. In that one article they claim how is spending 6,000 a night and then in the next breath say he is so broke he can't tip. Whatever. Obviously that's a lie. I sure as hell wouldn't tip someone going to the media to bitch about a visit that I was currently doing and have yet to left. Fuckin' fools maybe the tips are depending on how well you do your jobs.
[Edited by AlexKx]

Really, I have no problem with you double posting this!
16th March 2007 05:21 PM
Saint Sway can you feel the steam this thread is picking up?
16th March 2007 05:23 PM
glencar I thought that was my farts!
16th March 2007 05:23 PM
glencar that's your return post?

Brlliant!!!!
16th March 2007 05:26 PM
Angiegirl Best Thread Evah. No Contest.
16th March 2007 05:27 PM
Strange_Stray_Cat
quote:
Angiegirl wrote:
Best Thread Evah. No Contest.

I want to be a woman 2.
16th March 2007 05:31 PM
Saint Sway I predict this thread will hit 500 by sundown
16th March 2007 05:31 PM
glencar
quote:
Angiegirl wrote:
Best Thread Evah. No Contest.

Puh-leeze! Even I can't make that claim. This thread is nasty & needs to be put out its misery. Deletion nears...
16th March 2007 05:32 PM
glencar
quote:
Saint Sway wrote:
I predict this thread will hit 500 by sundown

see ^
^
^
Strange_Stray_Cat
quote:
glencar wrote:
Puh-leeze! Even I can't make that claim. This thread is nasty & needs to be put out its misery. Deletion nears...

Where is Gazza?
glencar One us will do it. This thread WILL NOT STAND!
16th March 2007 05:33 PM
Saint Sway If I were a parent, I would not let allow this thread to spend the night at Jacko's
16th March 2007 05:34 PM
glencar Ugh! Did you hear about those creeps in Georgia?
16th March 2007 05:35 PM
Saint Sway
quote:
glencar wrote:
Ugh! Did you hear about those creeps in Georgia?

Whats with all the Crowe bashing??? LOL!
[Edited by Saint Sway]
16th March 2007 05:36 PM
glencar Russell Crowe? He's our best actor!
16th March 2007 05:36 PM
fireontheplatter
quote:
glencar wrote:
This is better than My two Cents!

my 2 cents turned in 20 dollars.....
yeah
16th March 2007 05:39 PM
glencar You were destined for the dustbin of history but saint Sway & I saved you. You're most welcome mi amigo.
Page: 1 2
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)