ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2007

© 1969 Robert Altman with thanks to Gypsy!

[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Let It Loose Return to archive
15th March 2007 08:32 PM
jigsawpuzzle I was wondering if this tune has ever been done live? I've been really hooked on it lately...actually the whole Exile album. Is there any existance of a live Let It Loose track?

This is a great tune!
15th March 2007 09:00 PM
texile only one that i know of..
you can hear the stones rehearsing the song during the 72 tour in Dallas on "STP - tour rehearsals"
it's a boot and well worth it..
they literally try to go throught the song 10 times..
but you only hear one complete version as there's alot of stopping in the middle and starting over....
but jagger's voice is SO crisp and crystal clear, it sounds like he's in the room with you.
check it out.
15th March 2007 09:02 PM
Gazza never played live.

Mick's finest ever vocal perfoamnce IMO
15th March 2007 09:02 PM
texile
quote:
jigsawpuzzle wrote:
I was wondering if this tune has ever been done live? I've been really hooked on it lately...actually the whole Exile album.

This is a great tune!

IMO, let it loose is thier greatest achievement.
15th March 2007 09:09 PM
jigsawpuzzle
quote:
texile wrote:
only one that i know of..
you can hear the stones rehearsing the song during the 72 tour in Dallas on "STP - tour rehearsals"
but you only hear one complete version as there's alot of stopping in the middle and starting over....
but jagger's voice is SO crisp and crystal clear, it sounds like he's in the room with you.
check it out.

Ok...I guess I'm green. What is STP??? Where can I find these outtakes?

I found it STP..."Stones Touring Party"

I found it...STP "Stones Touring Party"
[Edited by jigsawpuzzle]
15th March 2007 09:20 PM
fireontheplatter if any of you know more than me please let me know.
i would so love to have a boot of this from back in the day.

god bless the stones and i loved keith the other night on th rrhof awards.....

he was the coolest.....
15th March 2007 10:50 PM
glencar It's on the new Departed soundtrack which is very good.
16th March 2007 04:08 AM
TampabayStone
quote:
Gazza wrote:
never played live.

Mick's finest ever vocal perfoamnce IMO

SI, Senor Gazza!
16th March 2007 04:12 AM
corgi37 Perfect song. Jagger's vocal. The backing vocalists. The horn arrangement. The booming drums. It's got it all.
16th March 2007 09:22 AM
Factory Girl Glencar, check pm.
16th March 2007 11:41 AM
ebmp
quote:
texile wrote:
only one that i know of..
check it out.

Man! I'd love to listen to this! I did'nt find it on the tracker! Where can I find it?
16th March 2007 11:48 AM
jb It is truly one of the greatest Stones songs ever...the fact that it is not well known by the casual fans or critics, make it even more of a treasure for the real fans like some here.
16th March 2007 12:01 PM
luxury1 Yeah, it's one of those songs you have to listen to again and again when it pops up on the ipod.
16th March 2007 12:21 PM
Gazza Even better. Its one of those songs where you mug the ipod's owner JUST to listen to it...
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)