ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2007

© 1969 Robert Altman with thanks to Gypsy!

[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Nijmegen June 7 2007 !!! Return to archive Page: 1 2 3
16th March 2007 01:12 PM
DizzyDutchman
quote:
fireontheplatter wrote:

this sounds wonderful. have a great time and take some photos if possibe.
i would love to see the surround area of the show and your country.

thanks! i'll take some pics ofcourse!!!
i can't wait! it will be a show i will never forget!

16th March 2007 01:14 PM
DizzyDutchman
quote:
Angiegirl wrote:

Sorry, this board is for rational grown-ups only. Goodbye!

LOL!!!
are you?!?!

Bye Bitch!!

Dizzy
16th March 2007 01:40 PM
Angiegirl Your parents never taught you it's a sign of weakness to try and be right through name calling?

I noticed before (longer time ago on this board) that you will start to insult people right away for nothing. You did it twice in this thread alone, the first time without anyone ever insulting you in such a way. That's just silly. And ignorant.

I never resort to that kind of behaviour. So to answer your question: yes, I am.
16th March 2007 01:40 PM
Strange_Stray_Cat
quote:
DizzyDutchman wrote:

LOL!!!
are you?!?!

Bye Bitch!!

Dizzy

What the fuck are you thinking calling Angie a bitch?
You stupid fool you.
16th March 2007 01:44 PM
glencar Ironically, that map from the last page shows that the 82nd Airborne landed at Nimegen.
16th March 2007 01:45 PM
Angiegirl Glennie, it's NIJmegen
16th March 2007 01:46 PM
glencar
quote:
Angiegirl wrote:
Glennie, it's NIJmegen

LOL I tried to get it right 4 times! I blame it all on DizzyDutchman who I think is really Crackers!
16th March 2007 01:48 PM
Angiegirl
quote:
Strange_Stray_Cat wrote:
What the fuck are you thinking calling Angie a bitch?
You stupid fool you.

My knight in shining armour .
16th March 2007 01:48 PM
Dan
quote:
jb wrote:

Hope all is well....you were 100% coirrect calling for their retirement some time ago....the last tour really took a large chunk of their legacy as literally tens of thousands of unsold seats were prevalent everywhere....

Their legacy is the 300+ million gross, no one remembers the empty seats anymore though some people who caught on to the hype a little late may regret not filling them personally. The days of instant sellouts in high numbers at high prices are long gone for just about anyone.

Except The Police.
16th March 2007 01:55 PM
Strange_Stray_Cat
quote:
Angiegirl wrote:

My knight in shining armour .

LOL, that remains to be seen.
But nobody calls a long respected RO member a bitch and certainly not my best friend.
17th March 2007 02:09 AM
DizzyDutchman
quote:
Strange_Stray_Cat wrote:

LOL, that remains to be seen.
But nobody calls a long respected RO member a bitch and certainly not my best friend.

ahhh, i'm crying right now....
angie, don't take it so hard, your comment was kind of bitchy! i'm srry allright? but i'm just very excited that the stones will play my own hometown since i was seven way back then, and thought it would never happen again..... and was pissed when some folks around here started to complain about the field....

and now they will come to nijmegen this summer!!!! unbelievable!!
Page: 1 2 3
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)