ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2007

© 1969 Robert Altman with thanks to Gypsy!

[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: My Waldorf-Astoria R&R HOF experience Return to archive Page: 1 2 3
15th March 2007 12:33 PM
jb
quote:
GotToRollMe wrote:

It doesn't bother me that Keith is balding...hey, that's the way it is. I love him just the same. Alas, jb, not all men are blessed with a full, luxurious mane such as yours.

Thank you..although even I am beginning to thin. I am not upset about keith either, except for the fact that this was preventable. Keith could afford the best hair transplant in the world....it is a procedure that would have allowed him to recede naturally, but to maintain adequate coverage so there would be no shiny, oily, bald spot....I would never allow myself to go bald, and have started taking propecia to avoid any further thinning...I have reced on the sides, but the front and back are still good...if I did, however, start thinning in the crown, I would immediately get a transplant to fill in the area before it became prevalent. I have a very fertile donor area and there is no reason for any man to go bald today...
15th March 2007 12:36 PM
LadyJane
quote:
jb wrote:

Thank you..although even I am beginning to thin. I am not upset about keith either, except for the fact that this was preventable. Keith could afford the best hair transplant in the world....it is a procedure that would have allowed him to recede naturally, but to maintain adequate coverage so there would be no shiny, oily, bald spot....I would never allow myself to go bald, and have started taking propecia to avoid any further thinning...I have reced on the sides, but the front and back are still good...if I did, however, start thinning in the crown, I would immediately get a transplant to fill in the area before it became prevalent. I have a very fertile donor area and there is no reason for any man to go bald today...

Why the Stones haven't hired you as a hair consultant is beyond me!!!

LJ
15th March 2007 12:41 PM
jb
quote:
LadyJane wrote:

Why the Stones haven't hired you as a hair consultant is beyond me!!!

LJ

Agreed....Keith and Mick should also drop the Las Vegas wardrobes and return to the 75-78 tour look....
15th March 2007 12:43 PM
monkey_man
quote:
egon wrote:

is that a mullet i see on the left?

It's the best hair club for men could do!
15th March 2007 12:58 PM
jb
quote:
monkey_man wrote:

It's the best hair club for men could do!

http://abrilliantmistake.com/archives/LBJ.JPG
15th March 2007 01:13 PM
Saint Sway appropriate, no?

15th March 2007 01:37 PM
Bitch MICK has a great head of hair! What's his secret??? His dad was bald for as far back as I can remember!
15th March 2007 01:39 PM
jb
quote:
Bitch wrote:
MICK has a great head of hair! What's his secret??? His dad was bald for as far back as I can remember!

Agreed...The only area of thinning at all is slight recession on the side and a bit less full in middle.,...He has aged remarkably without any work...he is a beautiful man and a great performer..Keith should have followed Mick's lead and taken better care..
15th March 2007 01:39 PM
glencar Was the salad "all that"?
15th March 2007 01:41 PM
jb
quote:
glencar wrote:
Was the salad "all that"?

The fries in the casual restaurant downstairs are great...the
hotel itself, is very old.....
15th March 2007 01:46 PM
glencar Those hotels on Central park South are rather dowdy.
15th March 2007 01:48 PM
jb
quote:
glencar wrote:
Those hotels on Central park South are rather dowdy.

agreed...St. Regis is still one of the best.
15th March 2007 01:49 PM
glencar I was there a few yrs back & it was kinda ratty. I think they restyled. Some Arabs bought it.
15th March 2007 01:50 PM
jb
quote:
glencar wrote:
I was there a few yrs back & it was kinda ratty. I think they restyled. Some Arabs bought it.

Arabs?"?"? I shall not stay there then...
15th March 2007 01:50 PM
LadyJane Isn't the Waldorf still owned by the Hiltons?

LJ.
15th March 2007 01:51 PM
jb
quote:
LadyJane wrote:
Isn't the Waldorf still owned by the Hiltons?

LJ.

Joey?
15th March 2007 01:52 PM
LadyJane
quote:
jb wrote:

Joey?

Exactly!!

LJ.
15th March 2007 01:52 PM
glencar
quote:
LadyJane wrote:

LJ.

Don't think so...
15th March 2007 01:53 PM
glencar This picture brings to mind the song "Little Queenie" but I'm not sure why...

15th March 2007 01:53 PM
jb
quote:
glencar wrote:
This picture brings to mind the song "Little Queenie" but I'm not sure why...

Professor Michael Savage has also turned on Bush!!!
15th March 2007 02:25 PM
glencar Edwards has no chance.
15th March 2007 02:44 PM
jb http://www.thisislondon.co.uk/showbiz/article-23389069-details/Eco-warrior+Trudie+prefers+helicopter+to+an+80-mile+train+ride/article.do

More hypocrites...
15th March 2007 05:08 PM
Bitch
quote:
jb wrote:

Agreed...The only area of thinning at all is slight recession on the side and a bit less full in middle.,...He has aged remarkably without any work...he is a beautiful man and a great performer..Keith should have followed Mick's lead and taken better care..

Yes MICK IS a beautiful man, but it sounds odd with you saying it! Do men think other men are beautiful?? Enlighten me, please!
15th March 2007 05:45 PM
glencar Many men say Brad Pitt is a hottie.
15th March 2007 05:46 PM
glencar
quote:
jb wrote:
http://www.thisislondon.co.uk/showbiz/article-23389069-details/Eco-warrior+Trudie+prefers+helicopter+to+an+80-mile+train+ride/article.do

More hypocrites...

Hypocrites is right!
15th March 2007 06:13 PM
Bitch
quote:
LadyJane wrote:

LJ.

The hotel is old but well maintained and well staffed, and the marble restrooms were immaculate. Very pretty bar area, and the drinks cost $16 plus tip (very Strong!), Waldorf salad was $10 (delicious!) Free bar nuts. It's the good life!

Didn't notice any Hilton logo's anywhere.
15th March 2007 10:54 PM
glencar They keep the Hilton stuff on the "down low" but they are indeed owned by Hilton as the web address shows...

http://www.hilton.com/en/hi/hotels/information.jhtml?ctyhocn=NYCWAHH&key=HOME
16th March 2007 06:43 AM
egon i saw the waldorf once from the outside
(by accident)

like paris hilton, it looks quite horrible & rundown
16th March 2007 12:19 PM
jb
quote:
Saint Sway wrote:
appropriate, no?

16th March 2007 01:02 PM
Saint Sway
quote:
glencar wrote:
Many men say Brad Pitt is a hottie.

quote:
jb wrote:
I'm sure he has a large reserve.

Page: 1 2 3
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)