ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2007

© 1969 Robert Altman with thanks to Gypsy!

[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Favored Nations to Release Yardbirds Live CD Return to archive
14th March 2007 04:02 AM
Ten Thousand Motels March 13, 2007
Favored Nations to Release Yardbirds Live CD; Yardbirds Tour Press release
Source: Favored Nations Entertainment
ModernGuitars.com

Live at B.B. King Blues Club

On a hot July 19th evening in 2006, the B.B. King Blues Club in New York City was host to the legendary Yardbirds. Captured on tape was a blistering non-stop set of powerful blues and rock n’ roll, performed to an insatiable crowd crackling with excitement.

On March 30th, 2007, Favored Nations will release the live recordings of this unforgettable show.

Live at B.B. King Blues Club captures a truly memorable performance of 19 songs including such Yardbirds classics as “For Your Love”, “Heart Full of Soul”, “Shapes of Things”, and “Train Kept A Rollin’”.

The band features founding members Jim McCarty and Chris Dreja, guitarist Ben King, vocalist John Idan, and harmonica player Billy Boy Miskimmin.

The CD will be exclusively available in the U.S. at the Yardbirds live shows starting March 30th, 2007 and at Music Today (www.musictoday.com). Digital downloads can be purchased at iTunes and all other online music stores starting in April, 2007.

An international release of the CD will follow.

14th March 2007 06:00 AM
lotsajizz that's some Yardbirds, not THE Yardbirds....
14th March 2007 09:22 AM
mojoman yawn
14th March 2007 12:13 PM
guitarman53 Exactly, I'd rather hear a live recording of 64-69 era, any, when Keith Relf was the singer.
14th March 2007 01:18 PM
gimmekeef I have the original vinyl of "Live at Anderson Theater" from around 1968...which they pulled off the market a week or so in..very rare..I also have a torrent of this ffrom Pink Roberts site...great show by a truly original band....2006?....gimmeabreak....

Heres a link to some info on the disc I mentioned above:

http://www.led-zeppelin.org/multimedia/yardbirds.htm
[Edited by gimmekeef]
14th March 2007 01:33 PM
mojoman
quote:
guitarman53 wrote:
Exactly, I'd rather hear a live recording of 64-69 era, any, when Keith Relf was the singer.

i'd rather listen to renaissance
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)