ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2007

© 1969 Robert Altman with thanks to Gypsy!

[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Keith mocks Grandmaster Flash.... Return to archive Page: 1 2 3
13th March 2007 03:40 PM
glencar
quote:
jb wrote:

Definitely as they personify the secular progressive "I hate Bush" movement. They will get in on the first vote!!!

They'll probably not have to wait the requisite 25 yrs!
13th March 2007 03:41 PM
jb
quote:
glencar wrote:
They'll probably not have to wait the requisite 25 yrs!

True,,an exemption will be found to induct them early.
13th March 2007 03:41 PM
glencar
quote:
glencar wrote:
It sucks! Everything is smaller & tres expensif!

Actually, I've always liked Europe when visiting. I'd like to live there for about 6 months at some point. Maybe if Hilly gets elected...
13th March 2007 03:42 PM
glencar
quote:
jb wrote:

True,,an exemption will be found to induct them early.

I was so happy when Alaina got booted off "Idol" when she performed that atrocious DC song "Not ready To Make Nice"!
13th March 2007 03:42 PM
jb
quote:
glencar wrote:
Actually, I've always liked Europe when visiting. I'd like to live there for about 6 months at some point. Maybe if Hilly gets elected...

I don't think that is a good idea as you would be surrounded by SP's.
13th March 2007 03:49 PM
glencar True, but the idea of that harridan ruining this beautiful country is too much to take!
13th March 2007 03:50 PM
jb
quote:
glencar wrote:
True, but the idea of that harridan ruining this beautiful country is too much to take!

You should go to Israel..the women are very hot and you can help our IDF forces kill the terrorist Hezzies..
13th March 2007 03:51 PM
glencar I might take up arms with the Hezzies! (But still bang lovely Israeli babes!)
13th March 2007 03:52 PM
lotsajizz speaking of Keith--it was good to see him patch it up with Stills after 35 years...last time they were at kinifepoint with each other over a mound of blow....
13th March 2007 03:52 PM
jb
quote:
lotsajizz wrote:
speaking of Keith--it was good to see him patch it up with Stills after 35 years...last time they were at kinifepoint with each other over a mound of blow....

dudes are old...
13th March 2007 03:53 PM
glencar I bet neither one remembers that event!
13th March 2007 03:55 PM
jb
quote:
glencar wrote:
I might take up arms with the Hezzies! (But still bang lovely Israeli babes!)

They are a terrorist orgnaization helping kill Jews and Americans in Iraq!!! They, along with Iran and Syria, must be hit hard....I trust Busg will not allow Iran to go nuclear, and would support a limited nuclear strike on Iran's nuclear facilities. We must never allow this country to have a nuke blue!!! Never!!!
13th March 2007 03:55 PM
jb
quote:
glencar wrote:
I bet neither one remembers that event!

I hate CSN&Y!!! Boring like Pink Floyd.
13th March 2007 04:01 PM
Saint Sway
quote:
lotsajizz wrote:
speaking of Keith--it was good to see him patch it up with Stills after 35 years...last time they were at kinifepoint with each other over a mound of blow....

theres on hard feelings. Afterall, that was just a typical Tuesday afternoon back in the day
13th March 2007 04:01 PM
glencar
quote:
jb wrote:

They are a terrorist orgnaization helping kill Jews and Americans in Iraq!!! They, along with Iran and Syria, must be hit hard....I trust Busg will not allow Iran to go nuclear, and would support a limited nuclear strike on Iran's nuclear facilities. We must never allow this country to have a nuke blue!!! Never!!!

OK OK, I'll back off!!!
13th March 2007 04:02 PM
glencar
quote:
jb wrote:

I hate CSN&Y!!! Boring like Pink Floyd.

The new Departed soundtrack has a sublime version of Comfortably Numb on it. It was from that wall concert done at the Berlin Wall & features Van the Man. You simply must get it!
13th March 2007 04:03 PM
glencar But otherwise, yes, PF is dull.
13th March 2007 04:04 PM
jb
quote:
glencar wrote:
But otherwise, yes, PF is dull.

They are not rock and roll, but rather, a tecno band that used the studio to record freaky sounds that people enjoyed getting stoned to.
13th March 2007 04:05 PM
Saint Sway
quote:
jb wrote:

They are not rock and roll, but rather, a tecno band that used the studio to record freaky sounds that people enjoyed getting stoned to.

********BLANK FRIGGIN STARE***********
13th March 2007 04:16 PM
monkey_man
quote:
glencar wrote:
She has said that she prefers Europe

Dude she lives in the West Village. . . oops well I guess I just contradicted myself. . .
mojoman
quote:
Saint Sway wrote:

theres on hard feelings. Afterall, that was just a typical Tuesday afternoon back in the day

"Friday evening
Sunday in the afternoon
What have you got to lose
Tuesday morning
Please be gone, I'm tired of you
What have you got to lose"
glencar
quote:
monkey_man wrote:

Dude she lives in the West Village. . . oops well I guess I just contradicted myself. . .

LOL The Upper west Side is even worse!
13th March 2007 04:17 PM
glencar
quote:
mojoman wrote:

"Friday evening
Sunday in the afternoon
Tuesday morning

Congrats on 1K!
13th March 2007 04:17 PM
jb
quote:
mojoman wrote:

"Friday evening
Sunday in the afternoon
Tuesday morning

Congrats on 1k!!!
13th March 2007 04:18 PM
glencar Greats minds think alike...
13th March 2007 04:19 PM
monkey_man
quote:
glencar wrote:
LOL The Upper west Side is even worse!

The upper west side is filled with hot, smart, Columbia girls (Barnard girls don't count!) What's your beef with the upper west side????
13th March 2007 04:19 PM
mojoman
quote:
glencar wrote:
Congrats on 1K!

thank you. wish my wife felt the same way about it.
13th March 2007 04:20 PM
glencar She'll get used to it...
13th March 2007 04:21 PM
mojoman
quote:
jb wrote:

Congrats on 1k!!!

thank you sir. a pleasure to serve with you general!!!
13th March 2007 04:27 PM
Dan
quote:
jb wrote:

You don't like getting stoned?
Page: 1 2 3
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)