ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2007

© 1969 Robert Altman with thanks to Gypsy!

[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Eddie Van Halen in Rehab Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
12th March 2007 04:27 PM
Saint Sway tell why cant this be love?

12th March 2007 05:18 PM
Saint Sway
quote:
mojoman wrote:
Bear:

A Bear is a large, burly homosexual man who likes to punish and sodomize smaller men called "man slaves" or just "slaves" for short. Bears typically are into motorcycles(Biker Bears) Tools and fixing things, Hunting and fishing, sports and anything else rugged and manly really. Bears can't really be called gay, they are just so manly that they don't like women. Bears tend to almost ALWAYS have shaved heads and big beards, they tend to dress in leather jackets, flanel shirts, jeans and anyother manly attire. Bears typically listen to hard rock and old school Metal like Motorhead, Judas Priest, Manowar and Slayer ect. A good example of what a typical bear looks like would be Kerry King of slayer

12th March 2007 05:21 PM
Saint Sway Van Halens version of the cock dance?
12th March 2007 06:25 PM
Saint Sway HOF show airs tonite LIVE on Vh1 Classic
8:30pm EST

Includes performances and appearances by Grand Master Flash and the Furious Five, REM, Patti Smith, Bono, Velvet Revolver, Keith Richards, The Ronnettes and the fat guy that sells hot sauce that was kicked out of Van Halen.

gonna be a funny night, Tater!

[Edited by Saint Sway]
12th March 2007 06:59 PM
Some Guy I will not watch it, I may need a little time off.
12th March 2007 07:16 PM
Left Shoe Shuffle
quote:
Saint Sway wrote:

"Of the original band, only deposed bassist Michael Anthony will appear at the induction ceremony."

Hope MA's hair didn't get lost at the airport...
12th March 2007 07:34 PM
stonedinaustralia hats off sway - your work in this thread has been exemplary

SIA - The Arbitrator of Post!!
12th March 2007 11:02 PM
Bloozehound
quote:
Saint Sway wrote:

priceless
13th March 2007 10:33 AM
Saint Sway wow! Sammy Hagar really made it clear last night that he does not belong in the R&R HOF. His performance of Why Cant This Be Love was just laughable. What a bafoon.

and his hamming it up posing with the award... kissinig it.. giving the Fonzie "thumbs up".... what a tool!!

that bozo needs to be deported back to Cabo Wabo with his frat party "Funatics" and never be allowed to return to a US stage again

that ass clown does not belong even remotely in the company of Jerry Lee Lewis, Patti Smith, Neil Young, Jimmy Page, Chuck Berry, John Lennon etc

I like to joke around here and poke fun at the whole VH circus but clearly they are the heavy metal equivelant of the Brady Bunch band
13th March 2007 10:55 AM
jb Keith loves attending this as-clown of a show....
13th March 2007 11:18 AM
Saint Sway Howe the helle could they let this guy in??????

This picture courtesy of Websters Online Dictionary (shown along side the definition of "tool")
13th March 2007 12:55 PM
Saint Sway From Billboard:
Velvet Revolver performed in place of Van Halen and without Roth. Frontman Scott Weiland explained the ensuing controversy: "We were asked to perform. Kinda what happened was, he wanted to sing the song 'Jump.' We felt from an artistic standpoint, and I'm being totally honest with you, that it wasn't a song we felt comfortable with. We don't have keyboards. To bring a keyboard on stage wouldn't work for us. We said we'd do "Jamie's Cryin'" or "You Really Got Me," and he was adamant that wasn't okay."

So what's worse? Dave wanting to sing 'Jump' or VR telling the singer from VH "nah, we don't wanna do that one"? I'd have to go with Dave wanting to sing 'Jump'.

The "New" Van Halen ~ circa February 2007

The "New" Van Halen ~ circa March 2007
13th March 2007 01:22 PM
sirmoonie
quote:
Saint Sway wrote:
Howe the helle could they let this guy in??????

This picture courtesy of Websters Online Dictionary (shown along side the definition of "tool")

The downfall of Van Halen was letting that clown in - one of the most ridiculous people in music. he's the Schlepprock of rock, ruining everything he touches.
13th March 2007 01:30 PM
jb
quote:
sirmoonie wrote:

The downfall of Van Halen was letting that clown in - one of the most ridiculous people in music. he's the Schlepprock of rock, ruining everything he touches.

Did you like his work with the "Red Rockers"?
13th March 2007 03:23 PM
glencar Will the Meth Boy be allowed into the HOF to see his own plaque?
13th March 2007 03:25 PM
jb
quote:
glencar wrote:
Will the Meth Boy be allowed into the HOF to see his own plaque?

What is crystal meth and how does is work? It is one drug I have never tried....
13th March 2007 03:29 PM
Starbuck
quote:

i disagree. sammy changed the nature of VH, but that doesn't mean they were bad. 5150 & OU812 were good albums for their time.

that being said, i haven't listened to either since desert storm, so what the hell do i know?
13th March 2007 03:29 PM
pdog
quote:
jb wrote:

What is crystal meth and how does is work? It is one drug I have never tried....

Speed or amphetimines.
13th March 2007 03:30 PM
jb
quote:
pdog wrote:

Speed or amphetimines.

How does it feel? Is is like crack?
13th March 2007 03:34 PM
glencar Ye know, if they actually do this tour, it might be worth checking out. Sway, ye with me?
13th March 2007 03:34 PM
glencar
quote:
jb wrote:

I think it rots yer teeth...
13th March 2007 03:35 PM
jb
quote:
glencar wrote:
I think it rots yer teeth...

and shoes?
13th March 2007 03:36 PM
pdog
quote:
jb wrote:

No ,not the same at all... Crack or cocaine is a shorter high per dose and very intense and euphoric... Speed can have an intense rush on initial use, but the effects last longer... It's really bad for the body, really bad. i never liked speed all that much. If you need to stay awake or lose weight it's got it's purpose, it's just not a fun drug... people love it though.
13th March 2007 03:37 PM
glencar I think those are the first things sold to pay for the habit...
13th March 2007 03:37 PM
jb
quote:
pdog wrote:

No ,not the same at all... Crack or cocaine is a shorter high per dose and very intense and euphoric... Speed can have an intense rush on initial use, but the effects last longer... It's really bad for the body, really bad. i never liked speed all that much. If you need to stay awake or lose weight it's got it's purpose, it's just not a fun drug... people love it though.

Thanks..it seems like it would be cool to try , but not get hooked on.
13th March 2007 03:39 PM
Saint Sway
quote:
sirmoonie wrote:

Moonie, all I can say is thank god you were throwin down jaeger bombs with larry legend instead of watching this fiasco..... After what had to be the shortest, most uncaring and pointless induction speech ever by Velvet Revolver the last 2 clowns to get kicked out of VH show up to accept the award. They sound like 14 yr olds.... lots of high fiving each other and "dude this is awesome!".... so I can see why Eddie has no problem replacing them with his kid.

then VR played 2 VH songs - they rocked but Weiland couldnt sing em at all. He sang "Aint Talkin Bout Love" in total Creed/Nickleback mode. Botched it big time. Sounded horrible.... then Sammy & the fat bass guy (the 50 year old one, not the fat 15 yr old one) came out to do "Why Cant This Be Love?" with Paul Shafer on keyboards. Shafer starts playing that awful synth intro and immediately Sammy starts hopping around like a poof on happy pills. Flailing his arms in the air like an epileptic and bouncing up and down. It was beyond ghey.

Hagar & Anthony have to be the two most un rock and roll looking guys ever. The one guy looks like Barney Rubble. I now applaud Eddie for giving them the boot.
13th March 2007 04:21 PM
Saint Sway hey, give us a thumbs up if you know how to write really sappy pop rock

13th March 2007 04:24 PM
mojoman some guy is in mourning
13th March 2007 04:25 PM
glencar It's bad, very bad...
13th March 2007 04:27 PM
Saint Sway
quote:
mojoman wrote:
some guy is in mourning

it was a bad night for Tater
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)