ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2007

© 1969 Robert Altman with thanks to Gypsy!

[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Beer Question (nsc) Return to archive
7th March 2007 01:07 PM
Jumping Jack Has anyone ever tried this? Where is it available?

Xingu Black Beer
[Edited by Jumping Jack]
7th March 2007 01:08 PM
Scottfree I've had Stroh's...
7th March 2007 11:33 PM
Bloozehound all I know is a few weeks back I was in central market loadin' up on oatmeal stouts and the dude running the checkout isle started rappin' with me about dark beers and he highly recommended this Xingu black beer, in fact, I think he said something about it being fairly high on the alkeehal content too...but he failed to address to me where this mysterious nector could be acquired...

7th March 2007 11:41 PM
BILL PERKS i miss schmidt's
8th March 2007 12:12 AM
glencar I'd guess it's Chinese. have ye googled it? I just had some buds w/buds & they ain't too bad...
8th March 2007 03:15 AM
Honky Tonk Man It just looks like stout to me.
8th March 2007 05:36 AM
Jumping Jack Actually, it is brewed by Amazon women!

http://www.amazonbeer.com/
8th March 2007 10:09 AM
glencar Oh yeah, there's a map of Brazil on the label!
8th March 2007 10:52 AM
nankerphelge Check this out!!!

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,257698,00.html
8th March 2007 10:59 AM
Jumping Jack God bless engineers for their resourcefulness. I am sure he will be sued for some negligence in the development of his invention though. No good deed goes unpunished in this world!
[Edited by Jumping Jack]
8th March 2007 11:55 AM
mojoman beer.....its whats for dinner
8th March 2007 11:39 PM
Bloozehound
quote:
Jumping Jack wrote:
Actually, it is brewed by Amazon women!

http://www.amazonbeer.com/

rumor on the street says it's actually milk from their large, Amazonian teets
[Edited by Bloozehound]
9th March 2007 01:23 AM
gustavobala is a brazilian beer....i take so much

is a good beer
9th March 2007 07:31 PM
fireontheplatter
quote:
Jumping Jack wrote:
Has anyone ever tried this? Where is it available?

Xingu Black Beer
[Edited by Jumping Jack]

no
looks good tho

i would like 6 please
9th March 2007 07:58 PM
mojoman haffenreffer!!!
10th March 2007 10:23 PM
sweetcharmedlife If ain't Heineken it ain't shit.
11th March 2007 01:22 PM
Paranoid_Android It a hand crafted brew made by the YANAMAMO women...it is offered to the hunters upon return from their treks to find anacanda meat...as well as other delicacies.

It is made, not from barley/wheat, etc...but from the fermented XINGU plant...it has a malty, smoky taste to it.

[Edited by Paranoid_Android]
11th March 2007 04:23 PM
TampabayStone In case you forgot, the Blue Ribbon means #1. $7.99 a 12ver is exactly what I have been trying to say since I started postin' here!!

PBR is not just any beer- so you would expect our history to be a bit unusual, and it is.

Our beer was originally called "Select," but people started asking for that "Blue Ribbon" beer in 1882 when we started tying silk ribbons to the bottles. We officially added the words "Blue Ribbon" to the bottle in 1895. Pabst was the first brewery to put beer in cans way back in 1935. This was Blue Ribbon beer but it was called "Export" when sold in the can. Our first cans had a picture of a can opener on the side with instructions on how to open the can of beer, with the can opener.

During World War II, Pabst Blue Ribbon beer cans were painted olive drab at the factory for military use. All of the canned beer was for the military. Pabst Blue Ribbon beer was not sold to civilians in cans during the war because of tin rationing.

Today, this classic American brew has been adopted by a whole new generation of PBR drinkers. Currently, PBR is one of the fastest growing domestic beer brands. PBR's growth trends are the most encouraging in almost 25 years. When you're this good, quality always comes through-PBR ME ASAP!

I know I have been slacking of late, so here you go my Stonesina Wack-a-doos!!! More coming soon!

11th March 2007 04:43 PM
mojoman 'PBR Street Gang this is Almighty, do you copy'?
11th March 2007 04:44 PM
TampabayStone
quote:
mojoman wrote:
'PBR Street Gang this is Almighty, do you copy'?

Si Amigo!!! Loud & Clear!
11th March 2007 11:01 PM
Bloozehound of all my years of professional beer connoisseurship I've never drinkin' a PBR

12th March 2007 12:48 AM
Brainbell Jangler
quote:
sweetcharmedlife wrote:
If ain't Heineken it ain't shit.

Exactly what I thought back in 1973, before I tried any other imports or heard of microbrews.
12th March 2007 02:39 AM
TampabayStone
quote:
Bloozehound wrote:
of all my years of professional beer connoisseurship I've never drinkin' a PBR

Please, my friend, come down South to the Burg and let me buy you several.

TBS
12th March 2007 10:55 PM
Bloozehound
quote:
TampabayStone wrote:

Please, my friend, come down South to the Burg and let me buy you several.

I dunno if I can stomach them, nowdays I only drink the darky beers, once ya go black ya never come back
14th March 2007 06:06 AM
corgi37 God brews this. It's made from the tears of Angels weeping for joy.
14th March 2007 09:09 AM
TampabayStone
quote:
Bloozehound wrote:

I dunno if I can stomach them, nowdays I only drink the darky beers, once ya go black ya never come back

Funny and try. Nice.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)