ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

City Hall, Salisbury , UK - 17th January 1964
© 1964 The Associated Newspapers Archuves
[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: help! keith picture Return to archive
03-12-04 03:18 AM
katiesays17 Hi,
Someone at shidoobeland advised me to come here. My Dad's birthday is in a few days and I NEED HELP.

Twice in the past 20 years (he is pretty quiet) he has mentioned this picture he saw once of keith sitting on a step and holding a bottle of (jack?). He thinks it was taken in the playboy mansion. I really want to find this picture because, well, if you saw the way he looks when he remembers the picture, you would want to give it to him too. I have looked for hours on the internet, including on this site (some of the pictures wont load) and I have paged through many RS books at the store.

Does anyone have this picture or know anything about it that might help me find it?
I would be so grateful
thank you thank you so much!

BEST VIEWED HIGH