ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

City Hall, Salisbury , UK - 17th January 1964
© 1964 The Associated Newspapers Archuves
[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Song In Cocksuker Blues Question PLEASE HELP!!! Return to archive
03-11-04 05:12 PM
headshrinker at around 52 minutes the stones r in a dressing room jumping around and playing a song that seems to have the "keith riff" in it. this song is great. i was wondering whether n e 1 knew what this song was.

i think it might even be something to do with stevie wonder coz he is there but any suggestions r welcome
03-11-04 07:02 PM
stonedinaustralia i always thought it was just an improvised groove on a variation of keiths classic two chord riff

03-11-04 07:40 PM
beer i thought it was Keith playing a riff from "Under My Thumb". ya know the fade out ending or whatever when Jagger keeps repeating "The Change has come..." sorta how they ended up playin it live in 1981.
03-11-04 07:43 PM
stonedinaustralia that's right beer!! - that's the groove i think of too - so beautifully elegant in it's simplicity - quintessential keith
03-12-04 05:07 AM
fmk438j Such an excellent scene. Goose-bumps.
03-12-04 05:29 AM
Zeeta Is CS Blues available to buy these days!!??

I don't have a copy at all and wouldn't mind!
03-12-04 03:14 PM
TornAndFrayed It sounds a lot like an "I´m free" jam.

BEST VIEWED HIGH