ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

City Hall, Salisbury , UK - 17th January 1964
© 1964 The Associated Newspapers Archuves
[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Should I fire my secretary? Return to archive Page: 1 2
03-11-04 05:19 PM
Joey " Phog...PM me your number again as my son emptied my wallet into the toilet "

Thanks For the Visual !

NINEA ABS SHAE MONKEE !!!!!!!!!!!!!

03-11-04 11:35 PM
Cant Catch Me -------------------------------
Ten Thousand Motels asked:

Isn't that illegal?

-------------------------------

If it’s not already illegal, abuse of one’s gender in such a despicable fashion damn sure ought to be, with strict, mandatory penalties for each offense.

The problem in prosecuting an individual who’s abused his or her sexuality and position in the workplace is that the victim has to invest considerable time and energy in bringing the case and making the charges stick, not to mention the humiliation of rehashing each degrading incident with investigators, and then repeating them publicly testifying in court.

So, if Fiji is unwilling or unable to endure all of that, the conniving, whoring bitch is likely to get off scot-free.

03-13-04 02:20 AM
Happy Motherfucker!! Don't be a dick, its not like she was stealing from you or something. She was just trying to cop a few free tickets, you would do the same if it was The Stones. That's why I work for myself, never could learn the concept of someone telling me what, when and where.
Page: 1 2

BEST VIEWED HIGH