ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

City Hall, Salisbury , UK - 17th January 1964
© 1964 The Associated Newspapers Archuves
[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Should I fire my secretary? Return to archive Page: 1 2
03-10-04 02:39 PM
Fiji Joe Today, my secretary, rather than working, was apparently listening to the radio and won tickets to tommorow night's Rod Stewart concert...I do not know which is worse, the malingering or caring enough to call to win the tickets...Her fate is in your hands
03-10-04 03:01 PM
jb Don't ever fire your secretary!!!
03-10-04 03:16 PM
Snappy McJack Yeah, didn't you see that episode of "Curb Your Enthusiasm"?

Don't ever fire your secretary!
03-10-04 03:16 PM
quackenbush You would do the same if it were the Stones. A happy employee is a productive employee. Don't be an asshole.
03-10-04 03:53 PM
Sir Stonesalot You should make her suck your dick to keep her job.

You could have gotten anal if it was the Eagles.
03-10-04 03:54 PM
jb
quote:
Sir Stonesalot wrote:
You should make her suck your dick to keep her job.

03-10-04 04:03 PM
Scottfree
quote:
Sir Stonesalot wrote:

If I would have been here prior to SS, I would've said the same thing, since I'm here after, I'm still saying the same thing.....
03-10-04 04:09 PM
Fiji Joe So far, the only one making any sense is SS
03-10-04 04:11 PM
Joey " Today, my secretary, rather than working, was apparently listening to the radio and won tickets to tommorow night's Rod Stewart concert...I do not know which is worse, the malingering or caring enough to call to win the tickets...Her fate is in your hands "

******** Thumbs Down ********************

Joey the U- U- U- Unmercifully Uncaked !

03-10-04 04:12 PM
LadyJane You guys are terrible!!

Is she a good secretary? Does she make a habit of this? If so..maybe. If not...keep her!!

LJ.
Joey " You guys are terrible!!

Is she a good secretary? Does she make a habit of this? If so..maybe. If not...keep her!!

LJ. "

jb Kansas City Royals-nuff said.
[Edited by jb]
03-10-04 04:13 PM
Joey " Kansas City Royals-nuff sad. "

YOU MAKE JOEY CRY LIKE BABY !!!!!!!! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?!

03-10-04 04:15 PM
jb [quote]Joey wrote:
" Kansas City Royals-nuff sad. "

YOU MAKE JOEY CRY LIKE BABY !!!!!!!! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?!

[/quote

Hank Scram was no friend of mine.
03-10-04 04:27 PM
Joey " Hank Scram ( Sic ) was no friend of mine. '

Ninea Abs Shae Monkee !!!!!!

03-10-04 04:50 PM
Scottfree
quote:
Fiji Joe wrote:
So far, the only one making any sense is SS

Evidently, you didn't read my post...
03-10-04 08:29 PM
Fiji Joe She'll stay...but I fear this will be a recurring issue when Bon Jovi comes to town
03-10-04 08:37 PM
parmeda Good call, Feej...
Don't be a prick.
It'll just piss her off and she'll probably sue you for sexual harrassment
Especially if you boldly opt for SS's suggestion, lol
03-10-04 08:54 PM
Ten Thousand Motels
quote:
Sir Stonesalot wrote:

Isn't that illegal?
03-10-04 09:04 PM
Sir Stonesalot >She'll stay...but I fear this will be a recurring issue when Bon Jovi comes to town<

Bon Jovi..Eagles...Journey...all can get you anal.

>Isn't that illegal?<

Yeah, and your point?
03-10-04 09:19 PM
Ten Thousand Motels
quote:
Sir Stonesalot wrote:
>>Isn't that illegal?<

Yeah, and your point?

Point ???????????????
03-10-04 09:24 PM
Ben Gurion
quote:
Sir Stonesalot wrote:

Bon Jovi..Eagles...Journey...all can get you anal.

with what?
03-10-04 09:27 PM
Sir Stonesalot You.

Or gerbils.

Or maybe a nice fuzzy bunny.

Or a veal calf.
03-10-04 09:32 PM
Ben Gurion
quote:
Sir Stonesalot wrote:
You.

Or gerbils.

Or maybe a nice fuzzy bunny.

Or a veal calf.

Do not under estimate the aesthetic taste level of cute furry animals and compare us to your breeder women. Thanks.
03-10-04 09:38 PM
Sir Stonesalot Actually, I meant the Fiji could stuff you or your fuzzy lil' pals up his sec's ass.

You know, just for fun.
03-10-04 09:45 PM
Ben Gurion
quote:
Sir Stonesalot wrote:
Actually, I meant the Fiji could stuff you or your fuzzy lil' pals up his sec's ass.

You know, just for fun.

I suspect the dietary habits of women who listen to such audio flatulence are far worse than Joey's. It would require a much higher fee.
03-11-04 02:16 AM
Phog Feej--

I've got a big, wet Frank Black mix waiting for you. Call soon, or else you will be jb's under-secretary for life.
03-11-04 02:47 AM
FotiniD Being a secretary (unfortunately) I can tell you this must be one of the stupidest, most nightmare-like ways to make a living. You get to organize everything, work your ass off all day long and then somebody else gets the credit - and the money. Of course they only remember you had something to do with it when something goes wrong - and 99 out of 100 times, it wasn't even your fault. Not to mention you have to put up with your boss and his endless chater / ego problems / family issues / hysteria.

I've been sick yesterday, didn't come to work, and it was like one of the best days of the year

So Rod Stewart? Under such emotional pressure and stress I'd even call for Britney Spears Desparate times call for desparate measures!

So don't you dare fire her...
03-11-04 11:27 AM
Joey " I suspect the dietary habits of women who listen to such audio flatulence are far worse than Joey's. It would require a much higher fee. "

Lambchop , seriously , whenever I see that little Avatar of yours I just want to grab it tightly in me paw and ram it so far up me arse that my colon becomes " spit - shined " for life . In fact , I can barely contain myself as I type this , dear reader , and must now leave to go take me morning sh## !

Developing .............................literally !

********* IMMEDIATE END TO TRANSMISSION ******************

For Baby : " Stones Rule You Bastards ! "

Ja- Ja- Ja- Ja- Ja- Ja- Ja- Ja- Ja- Ja- Ja- Ja- Ja- Ja- Ja- Ja- Ja- Ja- Ja- Ja- Ja- Ja- Ja- Ja- Ja- Ja- Ja- Ja- Ja- Ja- Ja- Ja- Ja- Ja- Ja- Ja- Ja- Ja- Ja- Ja- Ja- Ja- Ja- Ja- Ja- Ja- Ja- Ja- Ja- Ja- Ja- Ja- Ja- Ja- Ja- Ja- Ja- Ja- Ja- Ja- Ja- Ja- Ja- Ja- Ja- Ja- Ja- Ja- Ja- Ja- Ja- Ja- Ja- Ja- Ja- Ja- Ja- Ja- Ja- Ja- Ja- Ja- Ja- Ja- Ja- Ja- Ja- Ja- Ja- Ja- Ja- Ja- Ja- Ja- Ja- Ja- Ja- Ja- Ja- Ja- Ja- Ja- Ja- Ja- Ja- Ja- Ja- Ja- Ja- Ja- Ja- Ja- Ja- Ja- Ja- Ja- Ja- Ja- Ja- Ja- Ja- Ja- Ja- Ja- Ja- Ja- Ja- Ja- Ja- Ja- Ja- Ja- Ja- Ja- Ja- Ja- Ja- Ja- Ja- Ja- Ja- Ja- Ja- Ja- Ja- Ja- Ja- Ja- Ja- Ja- Ja- Ja- Ja- Ja- Ja- Ja- Ja- Ja- Ja- Ja- Ja- Ja- Ja- Ja- Ja- Ja- Ja- Ja- Ja- Ja- Ja- Ja- Ja- Ja- Ja- Ja- Ja- Ja- Ja- Ja- Ja- Ja- Ja- Ja- Ja- Ja- Ja- Ja- Ja- Ja- Ja- Ja- Ja- Ja- Ja- Ja- Ja- Ja- Ja- Ja- Ja- Ja- Ja- Ja- Ja- Ja- Ja- Ja- Ja- Ja- Ja- Ja- Ja- Ja- Ja- Ja- Ja- Ja- Ja- Ja- Ja- Ja- Ja- Ja- Ja- Ja- Ja- Ja- Ja- Ja- Ja- Ja- Ja- Ja- Ja- Ja- Ja- Ja- Ja- Ja- Ja- Ja- Ja- Ja- Ja- Ja- Ja- Ja- Ja- Ja- Ja- Ja- Ja- Ja- Ja- Ja- Ja- Ja- Ja- Ja- Ja- Ja- Ja- Ja- Ja- Ja- Ja- Ja- Ja- Ja- Ja- Ja- Ja- Jacky !

Jacky Caked !

03-11-04 05:14 PM
Fiji Joe Phog...PM me your number again as my son emptied my wallet into the toilet
Page: 1 2

BEST VIEWED HIGH