ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

City Hall, Salisbury , UK - 17th January 1964
© 1964 The Associated Newspapers Archuves
[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Masked and Anonymous Return to archive
03-09-04 10:12 AM
West 8 Anyone see this flick with Dylan in it?? I just watched it yesterday. Pretty interesting & excellent soundtrack. How auto-bio is this??
03-09-04 10:33 AM
Nasty Habits I thought that it was great. Did not understand the reviews of it one bit. It was easy to watch, not too difficult to follow and intensely fun to listen to, dialogue-wise and soundtrack-wise. And that set where he practices and performs is one masterpiece of design.

As far as your question: How auto-bio do you want it to be?

I think the thing with Dylan in a Mexican prison is historically accurate.

03-09-04 12:36 PM
Martha I LOVE the film. Shit I had to go out and buy it the minute after I took the rented one back to the video store....couldn't let it go...:-)

I "got" the film.....it made perfect sense to me!

And I have only 6 days until the Detroit 3-pack!

"summer day and summer night are gone...
summer day sand summer night are gone....
I know a place where there's still something goin' on..."
03-09-04 01:39 PM
Joey " Anyone see this flick with Dylan in it?? I just watched it yesterday. Pretty interesting & excellent soundtrack. How auto-bio is this?? "

Two Words :

Boozy Haze !

Ninea !

03-09-04 01:41 PM
Nasty Habits Joey, I don't think Boozy Haze played any of the music for the soundtrack for Masked and Anonymous. In fact I don't think he recorded any music with Dylan since the soundtrack to Harry, Cherry and Racquel (which you, as a Who fan, have gotta hear!)

03-09-04 01:44 PM
Joey " Joey, I don't think Boozy Haze played any of the music for the soundtrack for Masked and Anonymous. In fact I don't think he recorded any music with Dylan since the soundtrack to Harry, Cherry and Racquel (which you, as a Who fan, have gotta hear!) "

Wimpy Camp played the soundtrack to " Mother , Jugs and Speed "

J.

BEST VIEWED HIGH