ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

City Hall, Salisbury , UK - 17th January 1964
© 1964 The Associated Newspapers Archuves
[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaagh Return to archive
03-08-04 10:53 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl I’m back! What a bunch of shit all together, when shit that can happen happens!

Heavy attack of heavy viruses to my home computer (even that I’m protected with NIS 2004).
All data bases on the website broken.
The message board in Spanish’s (Banquete de Pordioseros) gone.
Last changes on the webpage lost.
Very busy on other activities.
Couldn’t ask for help to my partners in crime due to the above.

Anyway, I think I’m back and better!

Sorry for any inconvenience
03-08-04 11:29 PM
Scottfree I thought this was going to be a Howard Dean post.....
03-09-04 05:25 AM
caro ~For Voodoo~

Bwwaaam

(it's even in spanish!)
03-09-04 09:33 AM
Joey " I thought this was going to be a Howard Dean post..... "

You make Joey giggle .

JJJJJJJJ the Y !

03-09-04 10:07 AM
jb Bill O'Reilly owes the good people of Mexico an apology.
Also, Vodoo, when I was in my teens , I had the pleasure of visiting Mexico city. We stayed at what was considered a nice hotel and I recall visiting the pyramids, going on a boat ride down a river with hundred of vendors along the way, and dining at several nice restaurants. I vividly recall street vendors selling what appeared to be a orange colored fruit on a stick...can you tell me what that was. My mom would not let me get one as she sais it was out in the sun and I would get sick. Gracias AMIGO...
03-09-04 11:07 AM
telecaster Voodoo we have not had one of your great posts lately while you are on a bender

Is this due to the Christmas episode?

You should be out of the dog house by now
03-09-04 01:42 PM
rogerriffin back and better?

congrats carnalito...
03-09-04 01:42 PM
Joey

I spent my formative years in a Mexican Whorehouse ( circa ' 80 - ' 82 , Ciduad Juarez ) .

Word ! To Your Pappys !

Jazzy Cakes !
03-11-04 12:44 AM
tramp66646
quote:
Scottfree wrote:
I thought this was going to be a Howard Dean post.....

Hey? How you get rid of viruses? Same thing happening to mine and it sure would be great to know how to fix it myself instead of paying somebody else to do it? Don't have the cash to pay right now anyway so how about letting me in on how you fixed your pc problems? Thank's!
03-13-04 08:22 AM
beer gerardo, please delete this god damn thing. it makes me scroll left to right and everyone knows that that just don't jive, yo.

BEST VIEWED HIGH