ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

City Hall, Salisbury , UK - 17th January 1964
© 1964 The Associated Newspapers Archuves
[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Stones plans according to Bill German Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4
03-08-04 03:58 PM
Joey " I know what you are up to. You will never get away with it! "

[ Edited by Drunken Joey ]
[Edited by Joey]
03-08-04 04:02 PM
Ben Gurion Quite tricky. Now you want me to think I've over estimated your stolen wit?

You do need to be uncaked Joey. But not by a soft plush puppet. Only the chapped, dry, scaly fists of a Dade County attorney for you paly.
03-08-04 04:03 PM
jb Dade, Broward, and Palm Beach county..costs are extra...

[Edited by jb]
03-08-04 04:06 PM
Ben Gurion
quote:
jb wrote:
Dade, Broward, and Palm Beach county..costs are extra...

[Edited by jb]

Get a tetnus shot first...
03-08-04 04:07 PM
jb
quote:
Ben Gurion wrote:

Get a tetnus shot first...

I actually did a ticket hearing in god foresaken Belle Glade, which I beleieve per capita has or had the largest HIV infection rate in the country...
03-08-04 04:09 PM
Scottfree
quote:
Sir Stonesalot wrote:
Hence my expectations are very low.

Aim low and your rarely disappointed........
03-08-04 04:18 PM
Scottfree You could package some outtakes and put together one hell of an album that would be reasonably marketable, and few would actually know that they were outtakes, outside of the RO crowd, course then again there would be nothing new for us.......It sux sometimes to be in the know......

Great Outakes:
Fiji Jim
Im gonna Drive
Jump on Top of me
The Storm
So Young

Hell maybe even jazz up a cover like they did with, Just my Immagination (it became a different song).
03-08-04 04:19 PM
Ben Gurion
quote:
jb wrote:

I actually did a ticket hearing in god foresaken Belle Glade, which I beleieve per capita has or had the largest HIV infection rate in the country...

Well - I doubt you have to worry about that, since we all know Joey is a virgin.
03-08-04 04:28 PM
Joey " Well - I doubt you have to worry about that, since we all know Joey is a virgin. "

Joey has had more women than Warren Beatty ( then again , Joey is better looking than Warren ) ..........................but he has never been happier than when he is " Uncaked " by Lampchop .

Now Lamby ...........................get over here , and " Uncake " your Joeykins ! NOW !!!!!!

" Stones Rule You Bastards ! "

J- JA- JAC- JACK- J- JA- JAC- JACK-J- JA- JAC- JACK-J- JA- JAC- JACK-J- JA- JAC- JACK-J- JA- JAC- JACK-J- JA- JAC- JACK-J- JA- JAC- JACK-J- JA- JAC- JACK-J- JA- JAC- JACK-J- JA- JAC- JACK-J- JA- JAC- JACK-J- JA- JAC- JACK-J- JA- JAC- JACK-J- JA- JAC- JACK-J- JA- JAC- JACK-J- JA- JAC- JACK-J- JA- JAC- JACK-J- JA- JAC- JACK-J- JA- JAC- JACK-J- JA- JAC- JACK-J- JA- JAC- JACKY !

Kins !
03-08-04 04:39 PM
jb Ninea shae monkey
03-08-04 04:42 PM
Joey " Ninea shae monkey "

Come to Joey ...........................and ABS SHAE !!!

ABS SHAE MONKEE !!!!!!

J- J- J- J- J- Jacky !

03-08-04 04:50 PM
Ben Gurion That's not what I heard from Carly. She said you told her you had never "been" with a woman as a way to excuse your um...lack, whilst attempting to please her.

I must repeat, all sock and plush puppets are under exclusive contract with Jerry Hall for the next 6 months. You must eat more fiber.
03-08-04 05:20 PM
Joey " I must repeat, all sock and plush puppets are under exclusive contract with Jerry Hall for the next 6 months. You must eat more fiber. "

Lambchop ..........................don't give me that " Fiber Sh## " !!!! I am DESPERATE for a D- D- D- D- DeCaking and I- I- I- I- I- I's needs me's Lambykins NOW !!!!!!!

Come ........................and D- D- D- Decake the Joe Sea !

For kit : " Stones Rule You Bastards ! "

J- Jo- Joe- Joe- J- Jo- Joe- Joe- J- Jo- Joe- Joe- J- Jo- Joe- Joe- J- Jo- Joe- Joe- J- Jo- Joe- Joe- J- Jo- Joe- Joe- J- Jo- Joe- Joe- J- Jo- Joe- Joe- J- Jo- Joe- Joe- J- Jo- Joe- JoeBoy !

[ Academy Award Winning Editing by JoeBoy ! ]

03-08-04 06:17 PM
Soldatti Hey JB!

I think that this news will make you happy

Aerosmith is #10 now with 64 m. copies on US, because "Young Lust" was certified Gold by the RIAA on February. The Stones are #11 with 63.5 m.
03-08-04 06:29 PM
Gazza Beaten out of the top ten by a tribute band!

"The horror! The Horror!"
03-08-04 11:11 PM
Fiji Joe I'm with all those who have posted their disdain for the over-production that has marked the Stones' latest albums...just grip it and rip it...a lot of those tunes off of Voodoo would be classics if they would miss a chord now and then

And I'll tell ya...I'm going to be really disappointed if they don't cover "Sugar Sugar" by the Archies on their new release...they've been promising that for years
03-09-04 09:41 AM
Joey " And I'll tell ya...I'm going to be really disappointed if they don't cover "Sugar Sugar" by the Archies on their new release...they've been promising that for years "

Fiji ..............why are you so funny ?!?!?!

Why ?!?! WHY ?!?! .............

WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?!

" Stones Rule You Bastards ! "

JJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJACKY !

03-09-04 10:05 AM
nankerphelge IORR Reporting that Charlie has cancelled his May/June dates.

Now why would he go and do something like that unless he had....OTHER PLANS!!!!!
03-09-04 10:09 AM
jb
quote:
nankerphelge wrote:
IORR Reporting that Charlie has cancelled his May/June dates.

Now why would he go and do something like that unless he had....OTHER PLANS!!!!!

NINEA ABS SHAE MONKEY
03-09-04 10:46 AM
Sleazy Hugh W-w-what will I b-b-b-be doing und-d-d-der Jerry Hall?

03-09-04 01:43 PM
Ben Gurion
quote:
Sleazy Hugh wrote:
W-w-what will I b-b-b-be doing und-d-d-der Jerry Hall?

dirty work
03-09-04 01:46 PM
Joey

Lambchop ........................when my training session is over today , I's needs me's Uncaking !!!!!

See's y- y- y- y- you's at's Five .

JJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJ JA JAC JACK !

The Jacky !
03-09-04 01:49 PM
jb Would ya bang martha?
03-09-04 01:59 PM
Ben Gurion
quote:
Joey wrote:

Lambchop ........................when my training session is over today , I's needs me's Uncaking !!!!!

See's y- y- y- y- you's at's Five .

JJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJ JA JAC JACK !

The Jacky !

\

No. You will be seeing Sleazy Hugh. You will enjoy it. So will he. More than either of you will ever admit...

03-09-04 02:10 PM
jb CYP
03-09-04 03:33 PM
Joey " No. You will be seeing Sleazy Hugh. You will enjoy it. So will he. More than either of you will ever admit... "

S- S- S- S- Sleazy Hugh scares the living Sh## out of me .

" Have You Hugged Your Hugh Today ? "

Jazzy !

03-09-04 04:00 PM
jb
quote:
Joey wrote:
" No. You will be seeing Sleazy Hugh. You will enjoy it. So will he. More than either of you will ever admit... "

S- S- S- S- Sleazy Hugh scares the living Sh## out of me .

" Have You Hugged Your Hugh Today ? "

Jazzy !
Ninea shae abs monkey

03-09-04 04:31 PM
Joey

After a thorough analysis of all of today's posts , I am sorry to say that None of you fine individuals , My Stones Brothers and Sisters , are allowed to touch my monkey this evening .

That is RIGHT :

NINEA ABS SHAE MONKEE !!!!!!!

Ninea !

NINEA !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

For Baby : " Stones Rule You Bastards ! "

D. J. Jazzy Joe and the Fresh Prince of Boca Raton !
03-09-04 05:26 PM
Ben Gurion
quote:
jb wrote:

See this Joey? Josh made yet another post. He has so MANY more posts than you. and HE added NOTHING. Yet his total # keeps climbing.

You are a silly peasant. Josh rules...
03-09-04 05:29 PM
nankerphelge Joey has post envy!

And a Jew fetish!

Institutions will study him many years from now!
Page: 1 2 3 4

BEST VIEWED HIGH