ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Tokyo Dome March 16, 2003
By Anthony Mathilde -RS.COM Join the RSFC!!

WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Bill German's Stones Zone] [Ch2: British Invasion] [Ch3: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch4: Random Sike-ay-delia]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE 2003] [LICKS TOUR EN ESPA�OL] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Happy St. Patrick's Day! Return to archive
03-17-03 10:22 AM
Lazy Bones Cheers!
03-17-03 11:08 AM
Martha I'm part Irish (Melody...it was her second naame) and want to wish everyone a very Happy St. Patty's Day!

Are you all wearing green or must I pinch you?

<-------------------------Hey, I'm covered!!!!

03-17-03 11:41 AM
lonecrapshooter Happy Paddy's Day from LoneCrapShooter (surname Flanagan). Going to see the Allman Brothers tonight hope to hear Heart Of Stone.

Got a good one for you - at the NBA store on 5th Avenue in NY they are selling shirts saying St. PATTY'S day.
03-17-03 11:43 AM
scope Happy St. Pat's to all. I got my green on and it soon will be Beer for Lunch time here on the east coast. Although, I will forego the green dye in the beer. They can dye the rivers and snow and all that, but there are some things you don't mess with and Beer is one of them.
03-17-03 11:53 AM
Jaxx
quote:
Martha wrote:
Are you all wearing green or must I pinch you?

no. pinch me so i know i'm awake. happy st. pats . this calls for pints for all. should i even be drinking on these vicodine? hell, i got no where to go.............
03-17-03 12:00 PM
magicwoman Great that u celebrate it but why did u celebrate it i am very curious loved to hear the some things about an another culture
03-17-03 12:28 PM
glencar Happy St. Paddy's Day all!

Why do I celebrate it? Because after 800 years of Brit oppression, the Irish realized they had to make their presence known in America. As if anyone could have ignored us...
03-17-03 12:32 PM
jb Happy Saint Patrick's day to all of our Irish friends!!!
03-17-03 12:46 PM
Jaxx
quote:
glencar wrote:
Why do I celebrate it? Because after 800 years of Brit oppression, the Irish realized they had to make their presence known in America. As if anyone could have ignored us...

St. patricks day has nothing to do with "british oppression" . get your facts straight here:
http://www.saint-patrick.com/history.htm

and lets cool it with the politics today of all days, please! we're on the verge of war and emotions are running high.
03-17-03 01:05 PM
FPM C10 Happy St. Paddy's Day to all. A Guinness and a shot of Jameson's will be hoisted ere long.

PLEASE read my post entitled "A Special Request 3/17". It relates.

Visits since January 9, 2003 - 10:46 PM EST