ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Tokyo Dome March 16, 2003
By Anthony Mathilde -RS.COM Join the RSFC!!

WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Bill German's Stones Zone] [Ch2: British Invasion] [Ch3: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch4: Random Sike-ay-delia]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE 2003] [LICKS TOUR EN ESPA�OL] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: "Anybody seen my baby?" 1997 Return to archive
03-16-03 11:16 AM
JaggerLips This song has got to be one of the coolest songs the Stones have done it shows that they still got what it takes.

I hope they perform it when I go to Twickenham on the 24th August this year.
03-16-03 11:45 AM
full moon Cool tune.. I don't care if it is different from previous Stones material.. I like it......
03-16-03 02:22 PM
JaggerLips "We came to rock from Brooklyn and Queens, Long Island and all over the world, we came to rock for everybody like this"

I think the rap part of the song works really well with he rest of the song it's like a crescendo and then we get Mick Jagger giving it his all as ever.

03-16-03 03:11 PM
T&A not a bad studio tune at all. On stage, however, this song just never worked at all - a real drag, at times.
03-16-03 04:42 PM
tumblingdice I liked it on the Bridges tour. I was interested to see how they would pull it off live, and as always they did not dissapoint. I heard some boots where it did not sound as good, but at least for on night in Orlando it was great.
03-16-03 05:37 PM
Gazza never cared for it in concert - always seemed to "plod" a bit. They do a nice version on the Bremen '98 telecast from what I remember

Studio version is a beaut.. especially from around the halfway mark onwards. Waddy Wachtel's guitar coda at the end is one of the most gorgeous pieces of music on any Stones song in many years.

Great video too! Not just because it was the first time I'd ever seen or heard of Angelina Jolie.....
03-16-03 11:59 PM
JaggaRichards Biz Markie singing on a Stones song!
Who'd a thunk it?

Visits since January 9, 2003 - 10:46 PM EST