ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Tokyo Dome March 16, 2003
By Anthony Mathilde -RS.COM Join the RSFC!!

WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Bill German's Stones Zone] [Ch2: British Invasion] [Ch3: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch4: Random Sike-ay-delia]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE 2003] [LICKS TOUR EN ESPA�OL] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Looking for Cocksucker Blues and Ladies and Gentlemen Return to archive
03-14-03 08:03 PM
Mannish Bwoy Hi guys, i'm desperatly lokking for those 2 movies (Cocksucker Blues and Ladies and Gentlemen0. If any one of you have one or both of them and would like to make a trade (I have a lot of bootlegs , studio outtakes albums and a couple of Stones movies such as Les Rolling Stones aux Abattoirs, Paris 1976). If you can help me, please contact me at
[email protected] and i will send you my trade list.
This week i have a new goal in life: find one of these movies!
Thanks,
Mannish Bwoy
03-14-03 08:22 PM
doo doo doo Dude just e-mailed you. I have both.
03-14-03 09:10 PM
Jaxx this is so funny. i did a websearch for an mp3 of cocksucker blues, which i have found and posted here over the years in the past. i have to say this has got to be the most frequently asked question...LOL (how can i get a copy of cocksucker blues) anyway a websearch popped up a link for one of our archived messages (most recent on the topic i'm assuming) and here is the link for the download of the tune in its entirety. came up empty handed on "ladies and gentlemen" fyi, my MP3 sites no longer have this download available. i went to 4 of them. no dice.

http://www.novogate.com/board/968/Archives/10-09-2002/118185-1.html
03-14-03 09:50 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl Jaxx, he's looking for the movie "Cocksucker Blues" not the mp3
03-14-03 10:29 PM
Jaxx oops. apparently i've been drinking too much coffee and reading this board too quickly. sorry for the confusion. anyway, the video can be purchased here:
http://www.otevideo.com/r2.html for twenty bucks plus shipping and handling
and for under twenty bucks here at our own GEMM store: http://gemm.com/q.cgi?rb=ROCKSOFF&wild=Cocksucker&search.x=14&search.y=8

i don't want to ignore the fact that a kind offer to copy it for you is on the table.

[Edited by Jaxx]
03-15-03 03:38 PM
Mannish Bwoy Thank you for your attention guys!
Mannish Bwoy

Visits since January 9, 2003 - 10:46 PM EST