ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Tokyo Dome March 16, 2003
By Anthony Mathilde -RS.COM Join the RSFC!!

WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Bill German's Stones Zone] [Ch2: British Invasion] [Ch3: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch4: Random Sike-ay-delia]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE 2003] [LICKS TOUR EN ESPA�OL] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: places stade de france Return to archive
03-11-03 06:04 AM
laurent Salut
est-ce que quelqu'un peut m'envoyer par mail un scan de la place du stade de france uniquement si vous avez une place achet� au Virgin en cat�gorie Pelouse or.
Attention ce n'est pas pour de la magouille donc vous pouvez mettre un logo ou une ecriture dessus.
merci
03-11-03 11:37 AM
Strange_Stray_Cat Answering would be more easy if you would speak English.
03-11-03 11:55 AM
jb ...
[Edited by jb]
03-11-03 12:05 PM
CS http://www.stadefrance.com/ang/presentation/acces_tp_uk.cfm

03-11-03 01:56 PM
Jacques Hi all
Laurent is asking for a scan of a Stade de France Ticket sold by Virgin (Gold Field ticket).
He said we can add a logo or anything else to be sure it's not for falsification.
03-11-03 04:17 PM
Strange_Stray_Cat Ow ok. I ordered tix, pelouse d'or, Keith's side, but did not receive it yet.
03-12-03 11:48 AM
laurent Jacques
Maybe you know someone that can send me a scan for the gold field pit for the Stade de France concert.
thanks for your contribution
03-12-03 11:57 AM
L&A I'm still waiting for my tickets, since December !! I gave a call to Ticketnet, and they promised me to send them this week.

Sure they take your money, and wait complaint before sending the tickets

Laurent; je le scanne d�s r�ception...
03-13-03 10:10 AM
laurent Well it seems that nobody who ordered tickets have received them.
Thanks for posting one when you get it.
Keep rockin'
03-13-03 01:25 PM
Jacques Hi
I received mines, but it's Carr� d'or.
I think you get what you want with my friend L&A, if not I know somebody else who got Pelouse d'or ticket for SDF.
03-14-03 04:13 PM
ituim I haven't received my tix either. It's a real bummer! ticketnet.fr delivers the tickets that should not be delivered and they don't deliver the ones that should. A bunch of incompetents.
Hey Strange_Stray_Cat what do you mean you ordered tix for Keith's side??? How did you do that??? I thought pelouse or was just one sector??? Can you explain?
Also, can anybody tell me if there are any holograms on the Bercy Fosse debout ticket?? Thanks a lot.
03-14-03 05:10 PM
Strange_Stray_Cat Well, the section in front of the stage consists of 2 parts, due to the catwalk.
When ordering pelouse d'or tix, (if I remember correctly) one had the option of choosing "F" or "G" tix, "G" being Keith's side.

Visits since January 9, 2003 - 10:46 PM EST