ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Tokyo Dome March 16, 2003
By Anthony Mathilde -RS.COM Join the RSFC!!

WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Bill German's Stones Zone] [Ch2: British Invasion] [Ch3: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch4: Random Sike-ay-delia]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE 2003] [LICKS TOUR EN ESPA�OL] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Mick caught filming in Brisbane Return to archive
03-09-03 02:59 PM
Monkey Woman From RS.com:

Mick filmed his helicopter ride from his hotel to the venue in Brisbane. This picture appeared in a local newspaper the next day.

03-09-03 07:23 PM
*ginda My...what long fingers he has.
03-09-03 07:57 PM
MidnightRambler Why does he look all bruised up?
03-09-03 08:55 PM
EthanWickedAsHeSeems he is bruised up because Keith finally listened to Goddess IND...hehe
03-09-03 09:55 PM
glencar he just had his botox injections?
03-09-03 10:26 PM
NHStonesfan he has looked better
03-09-03 11:57 PM
parmeda
quote:
*ginda wrote:
My...what long fingers he has.

Does that mean what I think it means?
03-10-03 01:00 AM
*ginda Parmeda -
You KNOW it does....
03-10-03 01:14 AM
Stonesthrow You mean he has big feet?
03-10-03 01:20 AM
MarthaMyDear >My...what long fingers he has.

Better to reach the G-spot with, my dear... Ok.... That was bad... ROTFLOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :P :P
:P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P

*** Martha ***
03-10-03 12:58 PM
Martha
Mick's long fingers..........finger lickin good ehhh girls?!

Martha can you put your face in place of Jeannie's and put Joey's head in place of Larry Hagman's???? Just wondering out loud!

ROTFLOL!
03-10-03 01:02 PM
parmeda
quote:
Martha wrote:
Martha can you put your face in place of Jeannie's and put Joey's head in place of Larry Hagman's???? Just wondering out loud!

ROTFLOL!

OMG! That would be hysterical...LMAO!
If Martha can't figure out how to capture that, I'm sure SOMEBODY here would be willing to help...
03-10-03 01:05 PM
LadyJane I must say, the RO ladies seem to be on fire of late!!

LMAO!!

LadyJ.
03-15-03 05:15 AM
MarthaMyDear Oh, Jesus, Martha!!! lol................................................................... :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P If I did that, I would get REALLY depressed looking at her boobs and wishing they were mine!!! ROTFLOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P Just kidding... NOT!!! HE!!! HE!!! LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P I know, Lady Jane... We all seem to be on fricking fire as of late... I happen to think the Stones have that kind of influence like some "force" comes into town whenever they play where you live, etc.... Like an aphrodesiac!!! ROTFLOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P I guess just knowing Mick's PRESENCE is within miles of where you are is enough to do it, etc.... ROTFLOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P Oh, boy... ROTFLOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P HE!!! HE!!!

Anyways, take care, girls, may the "force" be with you, stay cool, PEACE, and ROCK ON!!!

*** Martha ***

Visits since January 9, 2003 - 10:46 PM EST