ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

Radio City Music Hall, New York City, March 14, 2006
© Throbby... thanks!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: NYC the hub of music this week as always Return to archive
15th March 2006 07:39 AM
chevysales classic with stones last nite at rcmh and allman brothers doing part of their beacon run... allman brothers performed "live at the fillmore" in it's entirety the other nite at the beacon... with chuck coming on for like 4 tunes after that set. while i was aware of the march beacon run being an abb (read allman brothers band-not a bigger bang) fan the setlist was mentioned on another stones list i subsribe to.

classic stuff... while the allman brothers aren't anywhere near the same lineup as bygone days they have been pretty tite in current form. warren haynes is no slouch.

guess they are streaming their shows too as evident by this thread...
http://www.allmanbrothersband.com/modules.php?op=modload&name=XForum&file=viewthread&fid=11&tid=41343&page=2&orderdate=

[Edited by chevysales]
15th March 2006 07:43 AM
Break The Spell
quote:
chevysales wrote:
classic with stones last nite at rcmh and allman brothers doing part of their beacon run... allman brothers performed "live at the fillmore" in it's entirety the other nite at the beacon... with chuck coming on for like 4 tunes after that set.

classic stuff... while the allman brothers aren't anywhere near the same lineup as bygone days they have been pretty tite in current form. warren haynes is no slouch.

guess they are streaming their shows too as evident by this thread...
http://www.allmanbrothersband.com/modules.php?op=modload&name=XForum&file=viewthread&fid=11&tid=41343&page=2&orderdate=
[Edited by chevysales]

The Allmas current band line-up is great, saw them last summer. I still miss Mr. Betts on lead guitar though. Their 2003 soundboard has some good sounding material on it.
15th March 2006 07:54 AM
chevysales yea gotta love dickey's contributions i had reservations about replacing him but seeing them up here past few summers they have come thru nice stuff.
great sound... tell me gregg allman isn't a "white ray charles" on some of his vocals.

15th March 2006 09:05 AM
Break The Spell
quote:
chevysales wrote:
yea gotta love dickey's contributions i had reservations about replacing him but seeing them up here past few summers they have come thru nice stuff.
great sound... tell me gregg allman isn't a "white ray charles" on some of his vocals.

I agree, and Whipping Post is the best blues song a white man ever wrote.
15th March 2006 10:08 AM
FPM C10 And besides the Stones and ABB, the Pogues AND the Chieftains are both in town this week too.

Pretty impressive for a sleepy little town like Manhattan!
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)