ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

Radio City Music Hall, New York City, March 14, 2006
© Throbby... thanks!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Ronnie in Top Ten of Sexiest Celebrities of the year ?! Return to archive
13th March 2006 09:14 PM
gotdablouse Scary...

"Reuters - MARCH 12: Prominently nosed Rolling Stone Ron Wood has been selected one of Us Magazine's Ten Sexiest Celebrities of the year, according to a press release. In a brief statement released by Wood's spokeman, Wood commented, "This confirms my decision not to have a
rhinoplasy years ago nor an extreme makeover".
13th March 2006 09:28 PM
gorda
quote:
gotdablouse wrote:
Scary...

"Reuters - MARCH 12: Prominently nosed Rolling Stone Ron Wood has been selected one of Us Magazine's Ten Sexiest Celebrities of the year, according to a press release. In a brief statement released by Wood's spokeman, Wood commented, "This confirms my decision not to have a
rhinoplasy years ago nor an extreme makeover".

He is sexy! Something about him!

I've probably shared this a zillion times, but for those of you that missed it the first time, here it is:

I once had a wet dream with Ronnie! I dreamt that we were making out all over the Rolling Stones airplane! We were kissing! Some really hot, wet Frenchies!

And, I kept asking him, "Where's Micky?"

And, he kept saying, "I'm Micky."

Anyways, the dream was so hot, that when I woke up, I had an orgasm!

Yes! Ronnie is hot!

[Edited by gorda]
14th March 2006 01:34 AM
gypsy Check out the sexy pics of Ronnie in the thread LadyJane and I started on him. I knew we were onto something...
14th March 2006 01:42 AM
pdog Ronnie,
Big Bird called, he wants his nose back...
14th March 2006 03:34 AM
gypsy
quote:
pdog wrote:
Ronnie,
Big Bird called, he wants his nose back...

I never said he was cute, and I do find it weird that he made some list of good-looking guys.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)