ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

Radio City Music Hall, New York City, March 14, 2006
© Throbby... thanks!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Setlist for the European Leg.... Return to archive
11th March 2006 11:54 PM
RollingstonesUSA Maybe they can go back to 22 songs? One can hope!

1.Satisfaction
2.Shattered
3.Oh No, Not You Again
4.Rough Justice
5.Sway
6.Worried About You
7.Beast Of Burden
8.Bitch
9.Gimme Shelter(Introductions)
10.This Place Is Empty(Keith)
11.Little T & A(Keith)
12.Miss You(To B-Stage)
13.She Saw Me Coming(B-Stage)
14.She's So Cold(B-Stage)
15.Honky Tonk Women(Back To Main Stage)
16.Sympathy For The Devil
17.Tumbling Dice
18.Start Me Up
19.Brown Sugar
20.Jumpin' Jack Flash

"ENCORE"
21.You Can't Always Get What You Want
22.It's Only Rock 'N' Roll
12th March 2006 01:32 PM
mrhipfl 1. rough justice
2. it's only rock n' roll
3. it won't take long
4. laugh, i nearly died
5. oh no, not you again
6. Let it bleed
7. back of my hand
8. she saw me coming
9. gimme shelter
10.This Place is empty
11.Happy
12.night time is the right time
13.live with me
14.midnight rambler
16.Honky Tonk Woman
17.jumpin' jack flash
18.Sympathy for the Devil
19.Brown Sugar
20.infamy
21.satisfaction
22.streets of love

I know what you're thinking, ending with streets of love is a horrible idea. But I think it would be perfect. I can just imagine a long solo in there, great back-up vocals and the audience with their lighters in the air.

12th March 2006 01:38 PM
Honky Tonk Man The Stones will probably add another 5 or 6 numbers to the repertoire and drop a few for the European leg. In regards to how many songs we'll get each show. I think it'll vary between 19 and 20. We certainly won't get anymore. The Stones set lists always shorten when they hit our shores.
12th March 2006 04:47 PM
Gazza The European tour (unlike the US leg) is all stadiums (and in some cases, fields).

Plus only three cities (London, Amsterdam and Paris) are getting more than one show

Expect plenty of "Omaha"-ed setlists, fewer songs per show, (which always seems to be the case) and not too many cases of them trying anything unusual or different in vast stadiums

Then again, European audiences tend to be a bit more enthusiastic and younger than the US ones and have a lower % of 'corporate' attendees, so who knows.
13th March 2006 12:20 PM
JaggerLips Well I get to see them again in 166 days time and i'm looking forward to hearing any of the new stuff from A Biger Bang.
Would love a Gimmie Shelter or a Midnight Rambler though if possible

THE DATE
27TH AUGUST
THE VENUE
SHEFFIELD DON VALLEY STADIUM
THE ACT
THE ROLLING STONES
13th March 2006 05:34 PM
SLAVE I want It Wont Take Long for Oporto show.........i watch it on VirtualTicket...uhmmmmmm so nice great Ronnie solo....
13th March 2006 05:51 PM
pdog No more Omaha's, only Europified shows!!!
13th March 2006 06:10 PM
ziggypayne It would be nice to see a couple more new tunes rotate through the set. Maybe give It Won't Take Long a couple more airing. Break out Laugh I Nearly Died and maybe even She Saw Me Coming too.
13th March 2006 06:20 PM
Gimme Shelter They gotta keep Sway in the setlists.
13th March 2006 10:28 PM
Soldatti Another warhorses setlits for sure, and down to 19 songs (see Licks tour). Mark my words.
13th March 2006 11:12 PM
Maxmeister
quote:
Soldatti wrote:
Another warhorses setlits for sure, and down to 19 songs (see Licks tour). Mark my words.

There are two things inevitable in life, death and taxes. Your statement is in that category, along with the fact that SOL will never be played live. The boys do have some honor and will never foist this abysmal excuse of a song on all the unsuspecting amateurs in attendance, let alone the fanatics.

Rick

14th March 2006 12:54 AM
RollingstonesUSA She Saw Me Coming!
14th March 2006 07:34 AM
marko We´ll get Angie and like a rolling stone.These 2 would a
great to,after so long time.
14th March 2006 07:36 AM
speedfreakjive
quote:
marko wrote:
We´ll get Angie and like a rolling stone.These 2 would a
great to,after so long time.

LARS would be the bomb
14th March 2006 12:33 PM
marko Actually,those are the ones i hate the most.They have ALLWAYS played angie in europe,in every tour since 1973.
LARS,boring.It was ok on 95 euro tour,but since,i don´t
understant why they kept playing it.It was bad in BTB tour.
14th March 2006 12:36 PM
Break The Spell Just once I'd love to see a set-list with Gomper AND Citadel. Eastern Europe may be in for some surprises...
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)