ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

Radio City Music Hall, New York City, March 14, 2006
© Throbby... thanks!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Led Zeppelin Knebworth August 4, 1979 2DVD B&P Return to archive
11th March 2006 08:54 PM
MRD8 Every once in a while I'll get a bootleg by another band that blows me away and I have to share it with the board...this is one of those times! I've had the August 11th Knebworth video then DVD for years...saw it upgraded to near perfect quality...then along comes this one from their first show a week earlier that is simply AMAZING quality in picture/sound/performance, am I gushing here? For those of you who regularly deal with me send six blank DVD+R's(name brand at least 8X) and a postage paid return mailer...email me privately at [email protected] for details and artwork. Here's the setlist:
Led Zeppelin Knebworth August 4, 1979 2DVD Proshot

DVD-1
Introduction
The Song Remains The Same
Celebration Day
Black Dog
Nobody's Fault But Mine
Over The Hills And Far Away
Misty Mountain Hop
Since I've Been Loving You
No Quarter
Ten Years Gone
Hot Dog
The Rain Song
White Summer-Black Mountain Side
Kashmir
DVD-2
Trampled Underfoot
Sick Again
Achilles Last Stand
Guitar Solo
In The Evening
Stairway To Heaven
Rock & Roll
Whole Lotta Love
Heartbreaker
I forgot to mention that this is Watchtowers Secrets Revealed version.
12th March 2006 12:39 AM
keefjunkie
quote:
MRD8 wrote:
Every once in a while I'll get a bootleg by another band that blows me away and I have to share it with the board...this is one of those times! I've had the August 11th Knebworth video then DVD for years...saw it upgraded to near perfect quality...then along comes this one from their first show a week earlier that is simply AMAZING quality in picture/sound/performance, am I gushing here? For those of you who regularly deal with me send six blank DVD+R's(name brand at least 8X) and a postage paid return mailer...email me privately at [email protected] for details and artwork. Here's the setlist:
Led Zeppelin Knebworth August 4, 1979 2DVD Proshot

DVD-1
Introduction
The Song Remains The Same
Celebration Day
Black Dog
Nobody's Fault But Mine
Over The Hills And Far Away
Misty Mountain Hop
Since I've Been Loving You
No Quarter
Ten Years Gone
Hot Dog
The Rain Song
White Summer-Black Mountain Side
Kashmir
DVD-2
Trampled Underfoot
Sick Again
Achilles Last Stand
Guitar Solo
In The Evening
Stairway To Heaven
Rock & Roll
Whole Lotta Love
Heartbreaker
I forgot to mention that this is Watchtowers Secrets Revealed version.

I sent you a email..
12th March 2006 07:04 AM
MRD8 I don't send B&P trades with cases and artwork...its too expensive! If you are going to be getting into the collecting business I'd suggest you go buy a printer(you can get a decent one for less than a hundred bucks)...you can buy cheap DVD/CD cases from www.meritline.com.
13th March 2006 04:35 AM
MRD8 I'm going to send this through one more time...it is an INCREDIBLE 2DVD set!
13th March 2006 04:52 AM
FotiniD MRD, I'm going crazy for this set you're offering, but if I remember right, you're shipping to the States only?
13th March 2006 06:19 AM
Break The Spell I got this set a couple weeks back, its amazing sound and picture quality. If anyone on here is into Zep at all, I'd recommend it.
13th March 2006 07:27 AM
FotiniD Care for a trade Break The Spell?
13th March 2006 04:48 PM
Joey
quote:
Break The Spell wrote:
I got this set a couple weeks back, its amazing sound and picture quality. If anyone on here is into Zep at all, I'd recommend it.

I wish I was into the Zep ....... but I am not .

Still , isn't it EXTREMELY nice of MRD8 to share this one with the rest of the board ?!?! .... he is a class act .

J. Fly !

Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)