ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

Radio City Music Hall, New York City, March 14, 2006
© Throbby... thanks!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Superblow thread ATTACKED. Return to archive Page: 1 2
11th March 2006 10:45 AM
LadyJane A big F-U to the hacks that found their way into gypsy's photobucket account and RUINED the first 10 pages of Superblow.

We vowed to make Part 9 THE best ever.

We are both SICK!!!!!!!!!!

LJ.

11th March 2006 11:31 AM
Back Street Girl BASTARDS
11th March 2006 12:13 PM
charlotte fuckers need to be skinned alive....
11th March 2006 12:33 PM
GotToRollMe
I really dislike putting negative vibrations out there, but in this case I'll make an exception. Here's hoping those creepy bastards get what they deserve. Fuckin' douche-olas. Off with their rocks!
11th March 2006 01:13 PM
pdog We need a full investigation, and the evil do'er's should be severly punished.
11th March 2006 04:28 PM
glencar Banning is the only proper punishment. Gypsy, LJ & several others don't deserve these damn games. Brian is dead. Let him rest in peace. Go fascinate on Marilyn.
11th March 2006 08:23 PM
gypsy
quote:
glencar wrote:
Banning is the only proper punishment. Gypsy, LJ & several others don't deserve these damn games. Brian is dead. Let him rest in peace. Go fascinate on Marilyn.

You should probably specify that you mean Marilyn Monroe, as this motley gang of thieving losers would probably think you are referring to Marilyn Manson.

11th March 2006 08:25 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl Blinded by Envy!

Poor guys/gals if they did that is because they are the best definition of a loser, well a loser acts in a coward way when envy blinds them. We have several examples, probably Photobucket can help to find the loser
11th March 2006 10:17 PM
prodigalson BLASTFAMY
11th March 2006 11:11 PM
Trey Krimsin Maybe we should string them up by the balls and start beating them like pinatas. Throw some weird looking glasses on them and pretend they're Bono lookalikes.
12th March 2006 12:50 AM
jb Gypsy is a beautiful person inside and out. I am very sorry this happend.
12th March 2006 02:20 AM
gypsy
quote:
jb wrote:
Gypsy is a beautiful person inside and out. I am very sorry this happend.

I still have all my photos...it's just sad that others can't see them because sharing is my favorite part.

And thank you, jb. You are a very handsome, intelligent, generous, wealthy, and lucky man. I am proud to be you friend.
12th March 2006 10:36 AM
egon what exactly happened gyps?
12th March 2006 10:47 AM
jaggergurl Gypsy.. I am so sorry that this has happened to you.. you are always so generous and kind sharing your finds with us... you never deserve that mean spiritedness or nastiness to you... I am so sorry, that is just awful...
12th March 2006 10:55 AM
gypsy Oh, I didn't lose any photos of mine. What happened is some people probably direct linked the photos instead of just saving them, and that causes photobucket accounts to lose their bandwidth. So then the photos that were hosted there disappear. So it's not me who gets cheated - it is the people who come to view the Superblow who get cheated b/c they can't see the photos. It stinks. So, I'm using Imageshack now.
You know me - I have everything saved to CD-R. So if there were any in particular that you wanted, send me a PM.
12th March 2006 12:38 PM
KeefRichardsWife That sucks! I was looking forward to all the new pics
12th March 2006 08:54 PM
KeepRigid I have emailed all the pertinent information to my lawyer, who is no doubt already writing furiously in that little Hello Kitty notebook of his.

Be forewarned that he will probably try to subpoena you (and every photograph that has ever been taken of you), before the week is out.
12th March 2006 11:48 PM
Sir Stonesalot I'm glad you backed up your photos Gyps. I had most of mine backed up, but still...I lost quite a few pics that I really liked...just because I procrastinated on backing them up.

And now they are gone forever.

Lesson learned.
13th March 2006 02:02 AM
gypsy
quote:
KeepRigid wrote:
I have emailed all the pertinent information to my lawyer, who is no doubt already writing furiously in that little Hello Kitty notebook of his.

Be forewarned that he will probably try to subpoena you (and every photograph that has ever been taken of you), before the week is out.

I thought KRsL was busy posting as IanBillen for kicks.
Well, I went ahead and sent him every polaroid ever taken of me as he tricked me with his fancy lawyer talk.
13th March 2006 05:03 AM
FotiniD There should be a way to control direct-linking, god dammit! Those idiots! Not only do they come stealing photographs, they're direct linking them too! What can you say!

Superblow is one of my most favorite RO threads ever, and it wouldn't be what it is without Gypsy and Lady Jane. We should totally find out who stole the pics
13th March 2006 12:32 PM
KeepRigid
quote:
gypsy wrote:
I thought KRsL was busy posting as IanBillen for kicks.
Well, I went ahead and sent him every polaroid ever taken of me as he tricked me with his fancy lawyer talk.

You know Ian is on an entirely different level from the rest of us. This is why each post must be personally sent through several planes of existence...from Ian.

Anyway, I will definitely have to stop by KRsL's later, just to make sure he has not injured himself again. (Remember the Great Nudie Scare of `03?)
13th March 2006 01:00 PM
Break The Spell Damn shame this happened, this Superblow was the best one I've seen yet. Best of luck on finding the intruder!!
13th March 2006 01:33 PM
Joey " ..it's just sad that others can't see them because sharing is my favorite part."

Come to Joey ........................

13th March 2006 02:22 PM
FPM C10
quote:
gypsy wrote:
... and that causes photobucket accounts to lose their bandwidth...

Er...

...isn't that exactly what everyone went into hysterics over Keno complaining about?
13th March 2006 04:01 PM
gypsy Seriously, it's not a big deal. I'm not after any "culprits" or anything. It's all innocent as I'm sure some people just linked the photos to their live journals or myspaces or whatever. I'm not worried about it - I was only explaining why the photos won't show up for anyone viewing those first pages of this thread. I have the photos and can add them again if I feel like it. But I don't have the time.

IanBillen is one-of-a-kind. He is the BALLS, KR.

FPM, I never go to Keno's, so I wouldn't know about his bandwidth problem. I'm sure he is/was distraught over whatever may have happened with his bandwidth.
13th March 2006 08:33 PM
Sir Stonesalot Keno goes into seizures if he thinks that his bandwidth was circumsized.
13th March 2006 10:00 PM
Starbuck gyps! this is terrible!

say, did the picture of you on the bike survive? if so, could you email that to me?

thanks!
13th March 2006 10:14 PM
Sir Stonesalot Hey Bucky!

Is this the one you are looking for?

13th March 2006 11:33 PM
gypsy
quote:
Sir Stonesalot wrote:
Hey Bucky!

Is this the one you are looking for?

Hey! I've lost 5 lbs. since that photo was taken.
14th March 2006 02:50 PM
Trey Krimsin Gypsy, you told me you had a tricycle. Geez, the things they tell you on the internet.......
Page: 1 2
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)