ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

Radio City Music Hall, New York City, March 14, 2006
© Throbby... thanks!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: How tall are you? Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4
12th March 2006 09:32 AM
StartMeUp13 6'4"
12th March 2006 02:50 PM
Jumacfly
quote:
Honky Tonk Man wrote:

Come to England and I'll dump my girlfreind for you. Is that an okay thing to do? I've been with her for a while.

LOL Alex
12th March 2006 03:42 PM
Honky Tonk Man
quote:
Jumacfly wrote:

LOL Alex

Thank you. I’m glad someone found it amusing!
12th March 2006 03:45 PM
gorda
quote:
Slavegirl wrote:
I'm 5'4. It's weird cuz people say I'm tiny but my height is really quite average for a chick. That's me on the left with my roomate. I'm the brown one Love you guys

By the way Jumacfly what's up with the Bon Jovi comment??? I still wanna know!

I always trip out on how all the fans on the Rolling Stones website claim to be these really pretty and young women!

But, then when you go to the concert, the majority of the women are middle-aged and overweight!

Ha! Ha!

P.S. There used to be this "15 year old" chick that posted on mj.com. When I asked her to post a picture of herself with a sign that read, "I am Annie and I post on mj.com." She mysteriously disappeared, never to be heard from again!

I'm sorry to break it to you guys, but girls that young and fine, would never waste their time on the internet. Girls that fine, probably spend most of their time at the mall, at the gym, or at nightclubs.

P.S.S. Okay, Slavegirl, make a sign that says, "I am Slavegirl and I post on ROCKS.OFF." Then, I will believe that is really you!

I think Slavegirl is some big, burly guy pretending to be a young, pretty petite girl! And, you guys all believe him! Ha! Ha!

Too funny!
12th March 2006 04:08 PM
scratched 6'1".
12th March 2006 04:32 PM
Gazza
quote:
gorda wrote:
I'm sorry to break it to you guys, but girls that young and fine, would never waste their time on the internet. Girls that fine, probably spend most of their time at the mall, at the gym, or at nightclubs.

the fact that she's only posted 30 times on this site is hardly a sign of someone who 'wastes their time' on the internet..

quote:
I always trip out on how all the fans on the Rolling Stones website claim to be these really pretty and young women!

You're obviously tripping out OK, because you're wrong.

Hardly any people on Stones websites that I know of 'claim' to be pretty and young women. I dont recall Slavegirl (or anyone else here) bragging about what they look like. Not that it matters. Not everyone is appearance- obsessed.

quote:
I think Slavegirl is some big, burly guy pretending to be a young, pretty petite girl! And, you guys all believe him! Ha! Ha!

Significant difference between yourself and many of the rest of us Gorda is that many of us have actually met each other and KNOW what other posters look like. And quite a lot of these women do happen to be very attractive.

I sense a degree of envy

That, plus you're obviously not getting enough cock.

[Edited by Gazza]
12th March 2006 04:44 PM
Honky Tonk Man
quote:
gorda wrote:

I actually resent that statement. I'm not a girl, but, I'm not ugly, spend a lot of time on the net and STILL have time to go out and have fun

What your REALLY getting at, is that attractive women (such as the girls in the photo) are superficial posers with little intelligence. That’s NOT true at all. I think you are somewhat misguided. Maybe YOU should get out a little more and see how it really works.
12th March 2006 04:58 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl Hey Gorda it's time for you to show us recent pix of you and tell us about you

Is this you?

12th March 2006 08:09 PM
Slavegirl
Running late! I'll speak my mind later.
12th March 2006 08:11 PM
Gazza "big,burly guy" indeed! LOL...great post

Now off to the mall, gym or nightclub with you - cant have you wasting time on the internet

[Edited by Gazza]
12th March 2006 08:27 PM
glencar Smackdown! on Gorda!
12th March 2006 08:42 PM
Scottfree So long Gorda, you have been owned....I weigh 13 stone....
12th March 2006 09:31 PM
Trey Krimsin
quote:
Slavegirl wrote:

Can we nominate this for post of the year?

Yes, I second the motion for a Slavegirl Appreciation Thread. How about a Slavegirl's friend Appreciation thread as well?

Okay, I've gone too far. Sorry.

By the way, six feet, three inches. That's my height, not.....never mind.
[Edited by Trey Krimsin]
12th March 2006 09:36 PM
KeepRigidsLawyer My Dear Slavegirl,
The irony of this thread is that it appears you have presented us all with an opportunity for growth.

Yours,
KRsL
12th March 2006 09:40 PM
gorda
quote:
Slavegirl wrote:

Ha! Ha! Ha!

Girl, you are crazy!

Are you related to Jennifer?

There used to be this chick named Jennifer on RS.com. She used to pose suggestive pictures and stuff! Crazy!

P.S. Okay, I'll tell you all the truth! I'm the big, burly man posing as a short, fat Latina.

My real name is Thomas, but my friends call me Red.
12th March 2006 09:55 PM
gorda Oh, and actually I'm not short, I'm actually quite tall, I'm 6'2"!

I was just messing with y'all.

12th March 2006 10:00 PM
Sir Stonesalot Uhhhh...Thomas, Gorda, whatever you are...

Could you please explain to us what is "suggestive" in the pictures that SG posted? The only suggestion I see is that SG suggests that THAT is actually her.

Are you trying to imply that just because a woman is very pretty that ANY picture that she poses for is "suggestive"?

That shows that you have a fairly low regard for men.
12th March 2006 10:09 PM
gorda
quote:
Sir Stonesalot wrote:
Uhhhh...Thomas, Gorda, whatever you are...

Could you please explain to us what is "suggestive" in the pictures that SG posted? The only suggestion I see is that SG suggests that THAT is actually her.

Are you trying to imply that just because a woman is very pretty that ANY picture that she poses for is "suggestive"?

That shows that you have a fairly low regard for men.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

She just reminds me of this other chick that used to pose on RS.com. Her name was Jennifer! Anyways, Jennifer was the one that would pose in super-sexy outfits and sometimes even topless!
12th March 2006 10:50 PM
Bloozehound Hellooo slavegiirl
13th March 2006 05:06 AM
Voodoo Scrounge Im 6 ft 6 in the mornings and 6ft 5 when I go to bed
13th March 2006 05:14 AM
Jumacfly

Hi Gorda!!
13th March 2006 06:15 AM
Break The Spell
quote:
Jumacfly wrote:

Good morning Ju, how's it "swingin'" today??
13th March 2006 03:40 PM
Scottfree
quote:
gorda wrote:

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

She just reminds me of this other chick that used to pose on RS.com. Her name was Jennifer! Anyways, Jennifer was the one that would pose in super-sexy outfits and sometimes even topless!

Ending transmittal....
14th March 2006 12:03 AM
PeerQueer Quite attractive, whomever you might be...

Keep-it-up.

-PQ
14th March 2006 12:42 AM
Riffhard
quote:
Slavegirl wrote:

ROTFLMAO!! Now that's what I call a smackdown! Go girl! From all the ladies of RO that I have met there ain't a bad apple in the bunch! C'mon now gorda you gotta know that the Stones have always attracted the most beautiful women in the world!!!

I mean just think about it for minute. Irina from Russia? Va,va,va,voooom! Sweet Lady Jane from Buffalo? Yes please! Gypsy? Luxury? Parmeda? Martha? All of those ladies are stunning! Is it any shocker that Slavegirl would be a knockout as well? She is hot as hell,and yes,young. But that it even better as far as I'm concerned. It means that the music of the Stones is actully attracting a younger audience that "gets it"! That is a good thing. I'd love to be standing next to Slavegirl and shake my hips with her as the Stones are ripping it up onstage!!

Riffy
14th March 2006 12:46 AM
Highwire Rob
quote:
gorda wrote:
I wonder what it would be like to be so tall.

How tall are you big boy? Six foot nine inches! Let's go up to my place and talk about the nine inches!

I was Snow White but I drifted.

[Edited by Highwire Rob]
14th March 2006 12:57 AM
Zack Slavegirl, you rock. I think I speak for most everyone when I say RO loves you too. You handled that perfectly (and we also got another pic.)

I am 6'1" and a sucker for dusky, raven-haired beauties in tiger print tops and jeans. Welcome
14th March 2006 12:57 AM
RollingstonesUSA 6'1....
14th March 2006 01:35 AM
pdog Riffy,
You forgot She Rat...
14th March 2006 03:49 AM
Slavegirl Darn...you guys are makin' me blush thanks for the kind words everybody, I really and truly appreciate it. I haven't been accused of using a false identity since I got caught with a fake ID! Too funny! Just wanted to introduce myself to you all, I never thought I'd recieve such a warm welcome! Long live Rocks Off and long live the Stones!!
Page: 1 2 3 4
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)