ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

Radio City Music Hall, New York City, March 14, 2006
© Throbby... thanks!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: River Plate Stadium, Buenos Aires 21st February 2006 - Broadcast Info, Setlist, Photos and Reviews Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
22nd February 2006 10:34 PM
PeerQueer
quote:
voodoopug wrote:

we fully acknowledge joey as our leader.

I enjoyed the show last night, good to see Shattered back in the set

____

You are most wise Mr. Pug...

Shattered is an excellent rockin' nasty lil tune that makes me wanna DDDDDAAAAAAAANNNNNNNCCCCCEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!

Whenever you are in the Seattle-B.C.-San Juan Islands-Carmel and/or Palm Springs CA - area, you SHALL BE GREETED my extra large hard rocking fellow Stonesian brother!!!!

I urge you to pick the music back up again and make another group - a soul such as yours must perform!!!!!!

It is your calling...
22nd February 2006 11:12 PM
voodoopug
quote:
PeerQueer wrote:

____

You are most wise Mr. Pug...

Shattered is an excellent rockin' nasty lil tune that makes me wanna DDDDDAAAAAAAANNNNNNNCCCCCEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!

Whenever you are in the Seattle-B.C.-San Juan Islands-Carmel and/or Palm Springs CA - area, you SHALL BE GREETED my extra large hard rocking fellow Stonesian brother!!!!

I urge you to pick the music back up again and make another group - a soul such as yours must perform!!!!!!

It is your calling...

thank you for your kind words. Once things get back to normal at home (ie kids sleeping all night and one potty trained!) I will be looking to get back into the music scene!
22nd February 2006 11:34 PM
glencar "greeted" = BJ?
23rd February 2006 12:08 AM
erikjjf
quote:
glencar wrote:
When's the next show?

2/23
23rd February 2006 12:37 AM
PeerQueer
quote:
glencar wrote:
"greeted" = BJ?

_____

Glencar - if you was within arms-length I would bitch-slap you into oblivion - - - then curbstomp you until your liver was leaking out your right ear...

Pedantic little needle-dick...

P.S. - You can blow me anytime though...
23rd February 2006 10:29 AM
glencar Thanks!
23rd February 2006 11:56 AM
pdog A beating and a blow job....
I will say no more!
23rd February 2006 12:00 PM
glencar I love when these newbies(even the bi ones) come along & get all huffy at off-the-cuff jokes. Funny folks. And yes, funny does = blow job!
23rd February 2006 12:47 PM
Dan
quote:
pdog wrote:
A beating and a blow job....
I will say no more!

I'll pass on the beating. I wont ask any Rocks Off member to do anything to me that I am capable of doing to myself.
23rd February 2006 01:35 PM
PeerQueer
quote:
Dan wrote:

I'll pass on the beating. I wont ask any Rocks Off member to do anything to me that I am capable of doing to myself.

____

Self-blowjob! You lucky bastard!!!!!

I would never have need to leave the house...
23rd February 2006 02:51 PM
pdog
quote:
Dan wrote:

You can beat yourself, in the biblical sense...
23rd February 2006 03:18 PM
Dan
quote:
pdog wrote:

You can beat yourself, in the biblical sense...

Thats what I was talking about. And of course I would love to blow myself too but I am just too damn fat to ever make that happen.
24th February 2006 10:07 PM
gypsy
quote:
PeerQueer wrote:

_____

Glencar - if you was within arms-length I would bitch-slap you into oblivion - - - then curbstomp you until your liver was leaking out your right ear...

Pedantic little needle-dick...

P.S. - You can blow me anytime though...

You fuckwit! Go back to manning the glory hole you crawled out of.
glencar has been an esteemed member or RO for many years. I can speak for many of the other regulars when I say that we have no use for the likes of you around here.
Your little gay comments here and there are just asinine and you just use them for provocation. And no one gives two fucks about anyone else's sex life around here. Yet you always manage to post constantly about your sexcapades, which are really quite nauseating.
What do YOU contribute to this board? I want to know. When was the last time you saw the Stones?

[Edited by gypsy]
25th February 2006 03:38 PM
gypsy
quote:
glencar wrote:
"greeted" = BJ?

No. From reading PeerQueer's posts, I would think greeting = the ol' rusty trombone.
25th February 2006 03:58 PM
glencar Thank you, gypsy! I thought peerqueer was funny at first but he's quickly worn out his welcome. I'd love to know what shows he's seen or what he thinks of the new CD or something band related.
28th February 2006 11:56 PM
jb
quote:
gypsy wrote:

You fuckwit! Go back to manning the glory hole you crawled out of.
glencar has been an esteemed member or RO for many years. I can speak for many of the other regulars when I say that we have no use for the likes of you around here.
Your little gay comments here and there are just asinine and you just use them for provocation. And no one gives two fucks about anyone else's sex life around here. Yet you always manage to post constantly about your sexcapades, which are really quite nauseating.
What do YOU contribute to this board? I want to know. When was the last time you saw the Stones?

[Edited by gypsy]

Hi Gypsy~~~~hope all is well, your friend-JB(officially ROCC)
2nd March 2006 01:55 AM
drumage Is there a chance for the new Buenos Aries DVD to be posted on the Rocks Off tracker? It's been posted at Dime. I'd much rather get it here.
Thanx much in advance!

6th March 2006 11:40 AM
speedfreakjive not sure if it has been mentioned before on this thread, but detractors of Ronnie should get the DVD, or sound recording, his solo in WAY is amazing!!!!!!
11th March 2006 11:02 AM
six mayers I've got one copy of the 2º show...but the quality is terrible....anyone knows where can i find a better quality?

cheers!
11th March 2006 03:15 PM
speedfreakjive
quote:
six mayers wrote:
I've got one copy of the 2º show...but the quality is terrible....anyone knows where can i find a better quality?

cheers!

http://www.dimeadozen.org/
11th March 2006 04:08 PM
Madafaka
quote:
speedfreakjive wrote:
http://www.dimeadozen.org/

Where? I can't find it!
11th March 2006 04:11 PM
speedfreakjive
quote:
Madafaka wrote:

Where? I can't find it!

a week ago this show was up in two parts. But If you mean the 2nd show; Is this show the 2nd show, because one was removed from the board.
11th March 2006 04:36 PM
Madafaka I'm looking for the 23.02.06 show. Is really hard to find.
I got a copy but it's awful!
12th March 2006 10:51 AM
gonzalo76
quote:
Madafaka wrote:
I'm looking for the 23.02.06 show. Is really hard to find.
I got a copy but it's awful!

Maxi, this copy is from the guy that doesn't want to sell it or trade it or is it a different one ?

Gr.
Gonzalo
12th March 2006 12:29 PM
Madafaka
quote:
gonzalo76 wrote:
Maxi, this copy is from the guy that doesn't want to sell it or trade it or is it a different one ?

Gr.
Gonzalo

No, this copy is different! Is just a mp3 file (no tracks) with the entire concert. Really awful, but sadly is all I got of that day at the moment.
14th March 2006 09:51 AM
VoodooChileInWOnderl Many many pix posted at BdP ( http://rocksoff.org/foro ) this one with thanks to arockstone

Click the image and go!

Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)