ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

Radio City Music Hall, New York City, March 14, 2006
© Throbby... thanks!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: River Plate Stadium, Buenos Aires 21st February 2006 - Broadcast Info, Setlist, Photos and Reviews Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
22nd February 2006 03:06 PM
voodoopug
quote:
jb wrote:

You have humiliated the Pug!!!

In his fucking dreams!!
22nd February 2006 03:06 PM
glencar
quote:
Gazza wrote:

LOL

Gazza, I've been busy lately skiing & electioneering. I apologize for my recent absence.
22nd February 2006 03:07 PM
glencar
quote:
voodoopug wrote:

In his fucking dreams!!

No, Puggy, it happened. We all saw it. Now don't get upset.
22nd February 2006 03:08 PM
glencar
quote:
jb wrote:

He use to work at WSVN down here and was a complete dickhead...

I think he's actually fairly good at anchoring but I expect to read about a Hazelden vacay any day now.
22nd February 2006 03:09 PM
jb
quote:
voodoopug wrote:

In his fucking dreams!!

You never curse..you have truly been humiliated!!!!
22nd February 2006 03:11 PM
glencar It's bad indeed.
22nd February 2006 03:12 PM
voodoopug
quote:
Gazza wrote:

what the fuck has that got to with anything? I'm explaining to Josh (because he and you - ad nauseam - pretend not to grasp the reason) why Argentina ONLY got 2 shows compared to about 60 in America

and your point is what, exactly?

(PS - anyway, the Stones arent in the "99%" category who 'have' to work because they need the money.... )

It is a skewed beleif to think the stones arent doing this for the money, as have most people. Just because they have far more wealth than just about everyone that sees them, does not mean they do not need the money to sustain the lifestyle they are accustomed to! The enjoy teh best things in life and they are not cheap. I understand why they didnt have more shows in South America...there is no money to make there! Plain and simple!

I am agreeing with you that they are doing it for the money and financial records, but I argue that 99% of the rest of the employed world does the same thing and would not change a thing about the stones business plan if they were mick/keith/cohl, etc.

It is very easy to point the finger at folks doing better financially than us and critisize how they do it, the fact being, they either have more knowledge, or more talent, or more opportunities than the rest of us adn it is their given right to take advantage of the situation! They owe us NOTHING!
22nd February 2006 03:14 PM
jb H-U-M-I-L-I-A-T-I-O-N
[Edited by jb]
22nd February 2006 03:14 PM
glencar I work for the love of the American people. The money is incidental. I'm sure Joshy would say the same thing. Joey, not so much.
22nd February 2006 03:15 PM
voodoopug
quote:
glencar wrote:

No, Puggy, it happened. We all saw it. Now don't get upset.

you are well respected here and your opinion counts:

I HAVE BEEN HUMILIATED!

Sadly, tensions are at a high level due to Bon Jovi/Wembly fiasco...I feel horrible for all the true stones fans from that region!
22nd February 2006 03:15 PM
glencar
quote:
jb wrote:
H-U-M-I-L-I-A-T-I-O-N
[Edited by jb]

C-L-A-S-S-I-C!
22nd February 2006 03:16 PM
glencar
quote:
voodoopug wrote:

you are well respected here and your opinion counts:

I HAVE BEEN HUMILIATED!

Sadly, tensions are at a high level due to Bon Jovi/Wembly fiasco...I feel horrible for all the true stones fans from that region!

Puggy, I too am supposed to go to that show. If Wembley isn't ready by then I will have to go to Paris instead!
22nd February 2006 03:20 PM
Dan From what I heard Twix1 was a logistal nightmare, willcall, getting in and all that. Let the Bon Jovi fans be the guinea pigs for that place so they can figure out how to make things run smoothly for the Stones.
22nd February 2006 03:54 PM
Saint Sway
quote:
voodoopug wrote:

It is very easy to point the finger at folks doing better financially than us and critisize how they do it, the fact being, they either have more knowledge, or more talent, or more opportunities than the rest of us adn it is their given right to take advantage of the situation! They owe us NOTHING!

very true Puggles

it reminds me of an old Chineese saying:
He with talent owes nothing.
He without talent owes bar in Chicago $500.
22nd February 2006 04:04 PM
voodoopug
quote:
Saint Sway wrote:

very true Puggles

it reminds me of an old Chineese saying:
He with talent owes nothing.
He without talent owes bar in Chicago $500.

Reminds me of an even older saying:

If Saint Sway would disappear in the forest...would he make a sound....or better yet, would anyone even notice or care?

I feel bad for you, you try so hard for acceptance here, and you are only met with rejection.

Sadly, you should return to "What's Tall", head hung low as not only were you unable to recruit new fans of the Crowes, you turned folks off on them.

I have no need to defend my musical talent to you, others who have seen me perform can form their own opinion. Until you borrow five bucks from some one more successful than you (see someone who has been promoted from "Fries") and see one of my performances, you will need to do a little bit better to establish a grain of credibility.
22nd February 2006 04:08 PM
Saint Sway it costs a whole five dollars to see your band?

you must be good.
22nd February 2006 04:14 PM
voodoopug
quote:
Saint Sway wrote:
it costs a whole five dollars to see your band?

you must be good.

I am sure with a co signer you can get approved for that type of money, but sadly, I doubt anyone would even notice if you were there.

You have run your course, Go away. The movie Gigli is more interesting than your posts/existance on this board.
22nd February 2006 04:16 PM
Saint Sway maybe I could just mimic JB's posts

oh wait! Nevermind. You already do that.

gee, I guess I'll have to come up with something else...
22nd February 2006 04:22 PM
voodoopug
quote:
Saint Sway wrote:
maybe I could just mimic JB's posts

oh wait! Nevermind. You already do that.

gee, I guess I'll have to come up with something else...

you are not clever enough to do that.
22nd February 2006 04:22 PM
glencar Puggy, I've seen your band. No, you're not the Block Crawes. You guys rock. Sway has shown himself to be an incredible asshole. As usual.
22nd February 2006 04:23 PM
voodoopug
quote:
glencar wrote:
Puggy, I've seen your band. No, you're not the Block Crawes. You guys rock. Sway has shown himself to be an incredible asshole. As usual.

as I have mentioned to you several times, one of the highlights of that entire day was my opportunity to finally shake your hand.
22nd February 2006 04:25 PM
glencar Mutual, baby!
22nd February 2006 04:33 PM
Joey

Never mess with the Pug Army !

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

For My BABY !!!!!!

22nd February 2006 04:41 PM
voodoopug Joey, may the baby lambs never find you bound and basted in milk.

for my baby joey:

22nd February 2006 05:24 PM
Gazza if its not too much trouble and wont spoil your day too much, any chance of leaving this thread alone for comments and reviews on last night's show ?
22nd February 2006 05:26 PM
voodoopug
quote:
Gazza wrote:
if its not too much trouble and wont spoil your day too much, any chance of leaving this thread alone for comments and reviews on last night's show ?

feel free to delete the unnecessary posts. Apology to you Gazza
22nd February 2006 08:36 PM
PeerQueer
quote:
Gazza wrote:
if its not too much trouble and wont spoil your day too much, any chance of leaving this thread alone for comments and reviews on last night's show ?

_____

Gazza sits atop the Rocks Off mountain once again! JB and Pug have been sent packing with the proverbial cybertail between their fleshy legs! They would both do well to learn at the feet of the Joey - only he can unlock their true potential...

As for the Stones recent shows - SMOKING HOT!!!!

They sound fantastic! Look fantastic! This tour has been a brilliant success - just like the last four!

Bring on Europe!
22nd February 2006 08:55 PM
JuanTCB Anybody have a pic of Mick wearing the Argentina football shirt last night?

I can't find it on any of the news sites or searches.

Thanks!
22nd February 2006 09:33 PM
glencar When's the next show?
22nd February 2006 09:57 PM
voodoopug
quote:
PeerQueer wrote:

_____

Gazza sits atop the Rocks Off mountain once again! JB and Pug have been sent packing with the proverbial cybertail between their fleshy legs! They would both do well to learn at the feet of the Joey - only he can unlock their true potential...

As for the Stones recent shows - SMOKING HOT!!!!

They sound fantastic! Look fantastic! This tour has been a brilliant success - just like the last four!

Bring on Europe!

we fully acknowledge joey as our leader.

I enjoyed the show last night, good to see Shattered back in the set
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)