ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Your mouth don't move but I can hear you speak!

Remembering the Tour - show by show marathon
Werchter Park, Werchter 5th June 2007
© and thanks to coowouters
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2007 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: RUSSELL BRAND TO PLAY KEITH RICHARDS IN STAGE PLAY Return to archive
7th March 2008 02:57 PM
moy RUSSELL BRAND TO PLAY KEITH RICHARDS IN STAGE PLAY

So when Kevin 'just walking my dogs' Spacey decides to put on play about the Rolling Stones who does he cast as Keith? Could it be Johnny Depp who in 'Pirates of the Caribbean' has been playing Keith Richards for the last five years? And who in fact starred alongside Keith in the film? Nope, it's teetotal comedian Russell Brand. Genius, you can see the likeness already can't you?

The play will be aptly called 'A Summer In Hell' and charts the story of The Rolling Stones' hell-raising days in the South of France where none of them was a teetotaler. Keith lived the rock and roll dream writing some of his best guitar hooks (sorry hooky wooks) whilst causing havoc with wild parties and crazy women; one of these women is going to be played by arch mentalist Kylie Minogue, apparently.

Such a travesty of miscasting needs to be rectified, your suggestions for who should play the Stones would be most welcome and we might even send a handsome young courier round to deliver them to Spacey in person.

So Leslie Grantham as Mick Jagger anyone?

8th March 2008 04:09 AM
corgi37 Utter crap about Kylie Minogue, i can promise you.

Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)