ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Your mouth don't move but I can hear you speak!

Remembering the Tour - show by show marathon
Werchter Park, Werchter 5th June 2007
© and thanks to coowouters
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2007 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Nice L.A. Header, BUT... Return to archive
7th March 2008 10:01 AM
GotToRollMe What happened to the November 17, 2006 Atlantic City header? Did I blink and miss it?
7th March 2008 11:28 AM
Gazza No. It was postponed at the last minute while you were all waiting for it to happen as we decided the LA header was more important....
7th March 2008 12:57 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl Possible reasons:

• It was postponed at the last minute while you were all waiting for it to happen as we decided the LA header was more important....
  • We're trying to figure out who cares about the marathon.
  • We're trying to figure out who cares about the ORDER of the pictures in this marathon.
  • Voodoo got stoned and he missed it.
  • As Moses, Voodoo was high on hallucinogenic drugs.
  • With Moses, Voodoo was high on hallucinogenic drugs.
  • Voodoo is having a terrible hungover.
  • Voodoo still drunk.
  • Voodoo is playing with himself and taking pictures of his girlfriend wearing Paris' thong.
  • He's very busy at work.
  • There ain't no good pictures from this show.
  • All of the above.
  • None of the above.
  • Some of the above.

7th March 2008 03:31 PM
GotToRollMe
quote:
Gazza wrote:
No. It was postponed at the last minute while you were all waiting for it to happen as we decided the LA header was more important....

I sat up all last night waiting for it to happen. You've totally blown my inner alarm clock.
7th March 2008 03:55 PM
PartyDoll MEG God, GTRM..

I am very impressed you are keeping track of what show is next..

I had no idea you were so "detail oriented"

Voodoo always produces...give him some time
7th March 2008 04:18 PM
glencar One of my most vivid shows ever! I think we all surrounded the B-stage. And one of my photos actually qualified as a header. Say, Voodoo...
8th March 2008 08:38 AM
VoodooChileInWOnderl
quote:
glencar wrote:
One of my most vivid shows ever! I think we all surrounded the B-stage. And one of my photos actually qualified as a header. Say, Voodoo...

I don't see any picture by you in the AC thread http://novogate.com/board/968/Archives/12-02-2006/233025-1.html

I'll be back in about two hours and will change the header, if I don't have your pix I'm gonna use another
8th March 2008 06:12 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl
quote:
VoodooChileInWOnderl wrote:
Possible reasons:

• It was postponed at the last minute while you were all waiting for it to happen as we decided the LA header was more important....
  • We're trying to figure out who cares about the marathon.
  • We're trying to figure out who cares about the ORDER of the pictures in this marathon.
  • Voodoo got stoned and he missed it.
  • As Moses, Voodoo was high on hallucinogenic drugs.
  • With Moses, Voodoo was high on hallucinogenic drugs.
  • Voodoo is having a terrible hungover.
  • Voodoo still drunk.
  • Voodoo is playing with himself and taking pictures of his girlfriend wearing Paris' thong.
  • He's very busy at work.
  • There ain't no good pictures from this show.
  • All of the above.
  • None of the above.
  • Some of the above.

The answer was the sixth: With Moses, Voodoo was high on hallucinogenic drugs. So I'm gonna change the header later
9th March 2008 10:34 PM
MrPleasant
quote:
VoodooChileInWOnderl wrote:

The answer was the sixth: With Moses, Voodoo was high on hallucinogenic drugs. So I'm gonna change the header later

Voodoo?

10th March 2008 02:02 AM
mojoman
10th March 2008 04:11 AM
Slavegirl What is this L.A. header that everyone keeps talking about??? Please repost so I can relive the memories that will hopefully be repeated soon...***sigh***.....
10th March 2008 10:05 AM
VoodooChileInWOnderl
quote:
MrPleasant wrote:

Voodoo?

Yes I saved humanity of 5 commands!! It was intentionally and won't tell about those five commands, so sin you sinners!
10th March 2008 10:06 AM
VoodooChileInWOnderl
quote:
Slavegirl wrote:
What is this L.A. header that everyone keeps talking about??? Please repost so I can relive the memories that will hopefully be repeated soon...***sigh***.....

No big deal, this was the header

But in your honor we'll post another header from that night!

Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)