ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Your mouth don't move but I can hear you speak!

Remembering the Tour - show by show marathon
Werchter Park, Werchter 5th June 2007
© and thanks to coowouters
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2007 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Rolling Stones eject Jack Nicholson from gig Return to archive
7th March 2008 08:07 AM
moy JACK NICHOLSON - ROLLING STONES EJECT NICHOLSON FROM GIG

Caption: NICHOLSON SNOGS MAN'S WIFE. Legendary actor JACK NICHOLSON sparked hilarity in London last night when he agreed to kiss a passer-by's mother-in-law - but mistakenly grabbed and snogged his wife instead.. Following a night out at an Elvis tribute event, Phil Poulton, his spouse Lesley and mother-in-law Wendy Brown were heading...

Click for the JACK NICHOLSON Gallery

Veteran hellraiser JACK NICHOLSON was once kicked out of a ROLLING STONES concert after he spearheaded a stage invasion. The Shining star was ejected from the performance over fears he was trying to draw more attention to himself than the legendary musicians. But Nicholson doesn't hold a grudge against the band, and now insists his stage invasion was "terrible behaviour". He says, "I used to go to poor old Mick Jagger's concerts and try to be louder than the Stones. "I got up on stage once and actually got thrown out. That was terrible behaviour."

06/03/2008 19:13

7th March 2008 09:21 AM
Highwire Rob Keith should have konked him on the head with the axe!
7th March 2008 11:09 AM
sirmoonie
quote:
moy wrote:
JACK NICHOLSON - ROLLING STONES EJECT NICHOLSON FROM GIG

Caption: NICHOLSON SNOGS MAN'S WIFE. Legendary actor JACK NICHOLSON sparked hilarity in London last night when he agreed to kiss a passer-by's mother-in-law - but mistakenly grabbed and snogged his wife instead.. Following a night out at an Elvis tribute event, Phil Poulton, his spouse Lesley and mother-in-law Wendy Brown were heading...

I'm telling you straight up, you got to be blitzed off your ass to mistakenly snog a mother-in-law over a wife. I think Jack Nicholson drinks. I swear to god, I do.
7th March 2008 12:10 PM
charlotte not true, I am telling you not true....
7th March 2008 03:30 PM
guitarman53 Not as crazy as David Carradine trying to get into a Stones concert years ago in Toronto, by using the back door to get in, when security tried to stop it, he went into Kung-Fu Fighting, he probably thought he was on the set of 'Kung-Fu.
7th March 2008 03:52 PM
luxury1 yeah, Jack, that happens to the best of us...
7th March 2008 04:00 PM
moonies sperm
quote:
sirmoonie wrote:

I'm telling you straight up, you got to be blitzed off your ass to mistakenly snog a mother-in-law over a wife. I think Jack Nicholson drinks. I swear to god, I do.

It's true. I've partied with Jack. I can't even begin to tell you all the wives and mother-in-laws in which we've snogged and romped with in our heyday. That guy can friggin' romp!
7th March 2008 04:27 PM
texile hadn't heard about the david carradine incident -
but i believe it.
carradine is an authentic crazy man in ways jack can only pretend to be...
7th March 2008 04:46 PM
Joey
quote:
sirmoonie wrote:

I think Jack Nicholson drinks. I swear to god, I do.

7th March 2008 04:49 PM
glencar
quote:
texile wrote:
hadn't heard about the david carradine incident -
but i believe it.
carradine is an authentic crazy man in ways jack can only pretend to be...

Nothing to be proud of though! The real crazies drive the rest of us really crazy!!!
7th March 2008 04:50 PM
texile but the crazies can be fun to watch on the sidelines...
7th March 2008 04:50 PM
glencar LOL Sometimes...
7th March 2008 08:33 PM
glencar Banned in the USA! Banned you been & banned you'll be again. This only makes LJ cry! Why you do this?
7th March 2008 09:18 PM
Bloozehound Wacky Jack rules!

Wacky Jack's probably pushin 70 and he's wackier now than the Stones
7th March 2008 09:24 PM
glencar Wacky is the new crazy!

Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)