ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Your mouth don't move but I can hear you speak!

Remembering the Tour - show by show marathon
Werchter Park, Werchter 5th June 2007
© and thanks to coowouters
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2007 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: If Jagger had done a Louis Vuitton add Return to archive
7th March 2008 12:20 AM
Poison Dart Keith would be all over him in the press on a daily basis. I can hear it now, Mick needs a handbag etc..

If we needed any more proof that Keith has lost it just check out that add he is doing for Louis Vuitton. I just couldn't imagine the Keith of the "Talk is Cheap" era doing a commercial for Louis Vuitton.

Nothing says rock + roll better than a nice new Louis Vuitton bag. Pathetic.

We should consider ourselves lucky that Mick is ok with carrying Keith (and the Stones) on his shoulders for the better part of the last decade.

Keith is a shadow of his former self.
[Edited by Poison Dart]
[Edited by Poison Dart]
7th March 2008 04:11 AM
Fuck! bullshit, keith just does what he does, he´s not acting like keith richards, he IS keith richards... he and his management are getting offers for this crap all the time, and if he´s got time, and if he feels like doing it, and they pay him enough euro´s then he will take the job, he does not think: ´well maybe this thing isn´t good for the keith richards legend or caracter´ he doesn't care about our opinion on what he does.... it's a lttle bit weird isn't it? a bunch of grown ups at a message board talking about some other guy's life and what he does with it.... i'm sure he will look at this board once in a while, rolling over the ground laughing.... why the hell do we care what he does in his private life, i don't!
7th March 2008 04:31 AM
FotiniD Some valid points here.

Yes, Keith would have a field day if Mick had done this ad True enough. But heck, that's Keith (at least for the last ten years or so).

And yes, we ARE taking all this a bit too seriously. But that's what fans do
7th March 2008 06:33 AM
Sioux We hang on their every word {and ad}.
7th March 2008 06:54 AM
Mr Jurkka I found this video. I guess its from the photo shoot.

7th March 2008 08:59 AM
glencar She should have taken the photo early on, when he first started playing. You know, before the whole pursed lips thing.

Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)