ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Your mouth don't move but I can hear you speak!

Remembering the Tour - show by show marathon
Werchter Park, Werchter 5th June 2007
© and thanks to coowouters
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2007 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: [nsc] Stuff White People Like Return to archive
6th March 2008 07:04 PM
WildBillGrover http://stuffwhitepeoplelike.wordpress.com/

My millionaire yuppie sister fits right in here.
6th March 2008 07:17 PM
glencar LOL Funny stuff!
6th March 2008 07:22 PM
Gazza
quote:
glencar wrote:
LOL Funny stuff!

#75 looks familiar!
6th March 2008 07:25 PM
robpop Nice read!!! Thanks.
6th March 2008 07:26 PM
sirmoonie
quote:
WildBillGrover wrote:

My millionaire yuppie sister fits right in here.

6th March 2008 08:36 PM
glencar
quote:
Gazza wrote:

#75 looks familiar!

Ouch!
6th March 2008 08:54 PM
glencar He wins, I'm in Ottawa.
6th March 2008 08:58 PM
mojoman
quote:
glencar wrote:
He wins, I'm in Ottawa.

Obawa?
6th March 2008 09:40 PM
Bloozehound
quote:
WildBillGrover wrote:
http://stuffwhitepeoplelike.wordpress.com/

HaHa

I liked the one about singing comedians, I hate white singing comedians, they fucking suck
6th March 2008 10:16 PM
M.O.W.A.T. #67 Standing Still at Concerts:

Music is very important to white people. It truly is the soundtrack to their lives, meaning that white people are constantly thinking about what songs would be on the soundtrack for the biopic. The problem is that most of the music that white people like isn’t really dance-friendly. More often the songs are about pain, or love, or breaking up with someone, or not being able to date someone, or death.

So when white people go to concerts at smaller venues, what to do they do? They stand still! This is an important part of white concert going as it enables you to focus on the music, and it will prevent drawing excess attention to you. Remember, at a concert everyone is watching you just waiting for you to try to start dancing. Then they will make fun of you.

The result is Belle and Sebastian concerts that essentially looks more like a disorganized line of people than a music event.

If you find yourself invited to a concert with a white person, do NOT expect to dance. Prepare yourself for three hours of standing reasonably still. It is also advised to get a beer or (if legal) a cigarette so you have something to do with your hands. Although it is acceptable to occasionally raise one hand and point just above the stage.

Note: the addition of the drug ecstasy changes everything.

Apparently, spending hundreds of $$$ on Stones tickets entitles the bearers to do such a thing! LOL
6th March 2008 10:53 PM
robpop #33...that has been talked about around here a lot.

#30 Wrigley Field? Are you serious. Just like Fenway and Yankee Stadium. Overrated.
6th March 2008 10:55 PM
robpop 4 and 14 are the best.
6th March 2008 11:04 PM
Joey " Being in graduate school satisfies many white requirements for happiness. They can believe they are helping the world, complain that the government/university doesn’t support them enough, claim they are poor, feel as though are getting smarter, act superior to other people, enjoy perpetual three day weekends, and sleep in every day of the week! "

Amen !!!!

Actually , one only has to read the following to fully comprehend and truly , TRULY ' understand ' the meaning of life :

www.RobertCaro.com

7th March 2008 07:26 AM
Gazza
quote:
glencar wrote:
He wins, I'm in Ottawa.

He?

Has Hillary had a sex change or has Obama knocked her off the top of your shit parade?
7th March 2008 07:48 AM
glencar She's toast. And I'm kidding. Even though I think he's an empty suit, I would not really plan on moving.
7th March 2008 10:13 PM
Bloozehound This list needs to be stickied: Things to avoid if your white
8th March 2008 03:49 AM
corgi37 The honky in the pic from the Olympics was Aussie! At his funeral a couple of years ago, both black athletes attended. Might even have been pall bearers.

Fight the power!
8th March 2008 04:31 AM
pdog I like white women!
8th March 2008 10:23 AM
sirmoonie
quote:
corgi37 wrote:
The honky in the pic from the Olympics was Aussie! At his funeral a couple of years ago, both black athletes attended. Might even have been pall bearers.

Fight the power!

Peter Norman. Its a rare white man indeed who can cover 200 in 20 like he did.
8th March 2008 12:41 PM
Bloozehound
quote:
pdog wrote:
I like white women!

where the white woman at?

Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)