ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Your mouth don't move but I can hear you speak!

Remembering the Tour - show by show marathon
Werchter Park, Werchter 5th June 2007
© and thanks to coowouters
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2007 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: PARIS' THONG AROUND THE WORLD IN 180 DAYS PART TWO Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
21st January 2008 02:26 PM
LadyJane
quote:
Strange_Stray_Cat wrote:

No prob, but I need SIA to confirm his addy.

I have it.
Check your PM.

LJ.
22nd January 2008 11:47 AM
Voodoo Scrounge
quote:
jostorm wrote:
Please help me, I'm having a "senior moment" here...

Was the first and original thong not Tele'd by Voodoo Scrounge???? I must obviously be wrong....Otherwise no one on this board would just warmly welcome him back after simply disappearing into thin air for months,and without mentioning his major cockup, would they???
Surely, the right way about it would be for everyone to jump on him and hold him down while Tom L strangles him with a third thong, no?????
It must be me.
I obviously spend too much time in the real world.....

Hi Guys

Im finding it quite funny that you all think that I would stop posting on a message board I have been using for a few years now because of a fucking thong! Lol

I explained on my other thread what happened with it. I was going to take it to O2 arena and pass it onto Egon. However, for reasons I wont go into here, I could not attend.

I did, however, send it to Egon. Unfortunately it never made it to him. I didnt stop using the board untill a few weeks after I had sent the thong (you can check that in the archives if you like). There was a postal strike on in the UK just after I sent the package and I can only assume that it was lost in the post.

I have already stated on my other thread that I am not prepared to explain why I left the board for a few months. Im also quite dissapointed that people whom I thought to be good spirited Rocks Offers have attacked me and treated me like some sort of criminal.

That is my explanation. Its the truth. Im not going to hold grudges (and Im not playing the "injured party"). UK postal system is shite!
22nd January 2008 05:26 PM
TomL TomL: I'm trying to keep positive here, but perhaps by now we should consider the very, very, very remote possibility that thong 2 may be "thong gone" .
Have you got another one stashed away somewhere, Tom????? In your office, second drawer on the left??? The one you pull out and lick when you're alone in the room????? No???

I do Jo but it is the last one I have that is soiled. I can not give that one up. Please ROCC...send me your soiled undies. I prefer pee pee soils not back door mistakes.

Oh the humanity of it all. Send me your soiled undies and I will line my deck with them at my annual Memorial Day BBQ. Yes that is the theme...Dirty Work. Please send a small flag of your state or country so you will be represented. Womens only please.
22nd January 2008 06:11 PM
PartyDoll MEG How does one respond to such sickness? I think you may be waiting a long long time TT, for any thongs to line your deck!!!
22nd January 2008 06:17 PM
TomL Meggie Poo you disappoint me.
22nd January 2008 06:28 PM
Erik_Snow
quote:
Voodoo Scrounge wrote:
That is my explanation. Its the truth (..) UK postal system is shite!

The last 2 packages I sent to UK have been lost in mail.....one of them in December, and one: this January. It hardly ever happens to other countries, only UK.
There must be at least 1 UK postal clerk with an incredible filled up basement.
So your story makes good sense....

[Edited by Erik_Snow]
26th January 2008 10:37 PM
TomL Bump for the pee pee.
27th January 2008 01:40 PM
_Boomy_
quote:
TomL wrote:
Send me your soiled undies and I will line my deck with them at my annual Memorial Day BBQ.

I'm sure that these could have been collected at past Stones shows, don't ya think?
27th January 2008 03:49 PM
PartyDoll MEG so glad to see you Bambi..you've been missed!!!!
28th January 2008 03:17 PM
PartyDoll MEG Seems PeePee Hilton has gone to wearing tidy whiteys...sorry for your luck, guys!!

28th January 2008 05:31 PM
TomL Now that's HOT.................
28th January 2008 06:03 PM
Joey " Bump for the pee pee. "

28th January 2008 07:51 PM
TomL Thanks MEG for bringing back Paris. It's the bat cave for you.
31st January 2008 06:30 PM
TomL Man this is fucked up, no thong yet. Voo go get a used one and keep this rolling.
6th February 2008 11:10 AM
LadyJane Has she been lost forever????

LJ.
6th February 2008 10:42 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl
quote:
TomL wrote:
Man this is fucked up, no thong yet. Voo go get a used one and keep this rolling.

Don't give me ideas... will send your own thong to Trey now, it's the bday boy today

Now seriously... where da fuck is dat?
7th February 2008 04:04 AM
L&A Greetings from Brussels

7th February 2008 06:21 AM
open-g ...there's one showing up in china...

7th February 2008 09:03 AM
Voodoo Scrounge So has another one been lost?

7th February 2008 09:58 AM
gimmekeef Some whack job in the postal service is home sniffin up a storm....shes gone folks...I'll check Ebay..who wants to check MySpace?
7th February 2008 11:02 AM
Voodoo Scrounge
quote:
gimmekeef wrote:
Some whack job in the postal service is home sniffin up a storm....shes gone folks...I'll check Ebay..who wants to check MySpace?

So, will whomever lost it be bombarded with shitty posts from now on?
7th February 2008 11:16 AM
VoodooChileInWOnderl
quote:
Voodoo Scrounge wrote:
So has another one been lost?

In the RS words.... sing loud please

you're not the ooooooooooonly one...
7th February 2008 11:17 AM
VoodooChileInWOnderl
quote:
L&A wrote:
Greetings from Brussels

LOL Luc!
9th February 2008 09:49 AM
Trey Krimsin If I had received the thong on my b-day, I would have taken it with me to the Wake Forest/Georgia Tech Basketball game. Imagine the scandal if players from both teams were playing b-ball with a thong on it.
10th February 2008 04:03 PM
TomL Why do they keep stealing them? Why.........
10th February 2008 05:26 PM
PartyDoll MEG
quote:
TomL wrote:
Why do they keep stealing them? Why.........

Now TT..
Why would the mail carriers want that damn thong?
10th February 2008 07:06 PM
Joey
quote:
PartyDoll MEG wrote:
Now TT..
Why would the mail carriers want that damn thong?

I do not know PartyDoll MEG ......... I just do not know .

However , I DO know THIS !!!!! :

|
|
V

............. bump for the pee pee .

JJJJJJJJJACKY !
11th February 2008 01:54 PM
SweetVirginia Something for you, Tom & Joey:

13th February 2008 04:32 PM
TomL Thanks SV. That will get your blood going on a cold Virginia night.
13th February 2008 04:45 PM
gimmekeef
quote:
SweetVirginia wrote:
Something for you, Tom & Joey:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r0PwBHRx0Mg
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6

Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)