ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Your mouth don't move but I can hear you speak!

Remembering the Tour - show by show marathon
Werchter Park, Werchter 5th June 2007
© and thanks to coowouters
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2007 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: PARIS' THONG AROUND THE WORLD IN 180 DAYS PART TWO Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
3rd January 2008 10:12 PM
parmeda Great work, Voo - lmao

Please be advised: I WANT THE THONG BEFORE TOM GETS IT BACK - MAKE IT HAPPEN!

...Thanks in advance
3rd January 2008 10:14 PM
TomL No way Pam. You are still avoiding the Pussy thread. Night dear.........
3rd January 2008 10:16 PM
parmeda
quote:
TomL wrote:
No way Pam. You are still avoiding the Pussy thread. Night dear.........

...check again, my friend
4th January 2008 04:29 PM
TomL Why what will you do with it.
4th January 2008 07:32 PM
Trey Krimsin Do we really want to know?

Fuck yeah!
4th January 2008 10:12 PM
parmeda ...then you make sure, Mr. Trey, that IT IS SENT TO ME
4th January 2008 10:27 PM
Trey Krimsin Voodoo gets it next, then myself, then SV. Folks, let's add Parmeda to the list after SV.
4th January 2008 10:31 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl Where the fuck is my baby? Where is she? I want it so bad!
4th January 2008 10:43 PM
SweetVirginia I shudder to think what you will do with the thong, Voo.
4th January 2008 10:51 PM
parmeda SV - I have the utmost faith that whatever Voo does to/with the thong, we'll be pissin' on ourselves!

He will deliver!
8th January 2008 07:44 AM
LadyJane SIA....please report in. Has she arrived?? Mick wants to know!!!

LJ.
8th January 2008 04:31 PM
gimmekeef Job Profile: Panty Wedger

Haynes for Her proudly announces its new line of thong panties. Each Haynes for Her thong is guaranteed to be pre-wedgied for your your personal discomfort. "We're proud that each of our panties will cause a full day's discomfort," says Pistachio Wallbanger, lead panty wedger on the production line. "Our panties are carefully designed so that they can't slip into a non-wedgie position under any circumstances."

Haynes for Her thong panties will be available in 6-packs with a different day of the week embroidered on each panty. "Look for the slip of paper that says, 'pre-wedgied by number 3'", Ms. Wallbanger says. "That's my crew. We're proud of our consistent wedginess. Each of our panties will crawl into the most uncomfortable places, and you'll need a chisel to get them out at then end of the day. You won't get any disappointing half-wedgies from us; we don't tolerate miswedgination around here."
12th January 2008 04:07 PM
TomL Where's that fucking thong?????????????????????????
12th January 2008 07:28 PM
stonedinaustralia no sign of it yet

can someone confirm it's in the post?
13th January 2008 01:15 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl Ask Strange_Stray_Cat
13th January 2008 02:59 PM
jostorm Funny , how sending a thong to and from Holland nowadays seems to take longer than single-handedly rowing across the Atlantic with a thong wedged up your arse.....

Didn't Fidel Castro famously once say in one of his speeches:
"If you're not committed to the thong, don't ask for it!"
"Viva el thong!"
"Viva Cuba!"
???

14th January 2008 12:22 PM
Moonisup long gone? thong gone?
15th January 2008 07:46 PM
TomL Please don't lose her now, we are so close.
15th January 2008 08:01 PM
stonedinaustralia SSC please report!!
18th January 2008 03:47 PM
TomL SSC please report.
18th January 2008 03:54 PM
jostorm Please help me, I'm having a "senior moment" here...

Was the first and original thong not Tele'd by Voodoo Scrounge???? I must obviously be wrong....Otherwise no one on this board would just warmly welcome him back after simply disappearing into thin air for months,and without mentioning his major cockup, would they???
Surely, the right way about it would be for everyone to jump on him and hold him down while Tom L strangles him with a third thong, no?????
It must be me.
I obviously spend too much time in the real world.....
18th January 2008 03:57 PM
jostorm PS: SSC, you sugar-free Poffertje, report already!!!!

18th January 2008 04:08 PM
PartyDoll MEG
quote:
jostorm wrote:
Please help me, I'm having a "senior moment" here...

Was the first and original thong not Tele'd by Voodoo Scrounge???? I must obviously be wrong....Otherwise no one on this board would just warmly welcome him back after simply disappearing into thin air for months,and without mentioning his major cockup, would they???
Surely, the right way about it would be for everyone to jump on him and hold him down while Tom L strangles him with a third thong, no?????
It must be me.
I obviously spend too much time in the real world.....

Ya know Jo..I don't think we are having senior moments..Because I was thinking the same thing...

Where is that famous Paris pee pee loving, thong tasting TT? He should surely remember getting thong-tied(the equilavant of Tele'd)??!!!!
18th January 2008 04:36 PM
SweetVirginia I almost mentioned it in VS's "welcome back" thread, but decided not to be the first one to ask him this large looming question: "Where's the fucking thong?"

18th January 2008 04:37 PM
Moonisup no thong?
19th January 2008 05:53 PM
jostorm Thanks, Girls! You have instantly restored my only very partial sanity, and yes, perhaps I was a bit harsh, but let's face it, it WAS "Friday on RO" when I posted, wasn't it?????

TomL: I'm trying to keep positive here, but perhaps by now we should consider the very, very, very remote possibility that thong 2 may be "thong gone" .
Have you got another one stashed away somewhere, Tom????? In your office, second drawer on the left??? The one you pull out and lick when you're alone in the room????? No???

And perhaps we should take the precaution BEFORE it is mailed to any future recipients of demanding they provide us with a full CV first,plus two recommendation letters (1 from one ex-spouse and 2 from an old primary teacher), a blood sample, a letter from their doctor, and finally,a deposit of 1000$ onto your account...

Also, we should plan a "re-tox holiday in Amsterdam" together for this summer. Meet up with SSC,cross the street, have a few drinks with him (on us, generous as we are), and when he's properly drunk at about 4am, drag him to the next statue, undress him, gag him with his underwear and tie him up. Then leave him tied to the statue, with a sign around his neck that says "I messed with Paris's PeePee" . Who's in????

[edited by Vlad the Impaler]
[edited by www.telluswhatyoudidwithityoubastard.com]

[Edited by jostorm]
20th January 2008 09:29 AM
Strange_Stray_Cat I got her back last week. I guess I got SIA's addy wrong. Please confirm SIA and I will try again.
20th January 2008 09:36 AM
LadyJane
quote:
Strange_Stray_Cat wrote:
I got her back last week. I guess I got SIA's addy wrong. Please confirm SIA and I will try again.

SHE IS NOT LOST!!!!!!!!!!!
GREAT NEWS SSC!!!!!!!

LJ.
21st January 2008 02:19 PM
TomL Let's get this pee pee rolling again, going round and round.
21st January 2008 02:20 PM
Strange_Stray_Cat
quote:
TomL wrote:
Let's get this pee pee rolling again, going round and round.

No prob, but I need SIA to confirm his addy.
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6

Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)