ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2007

© Globe Photo with thanks to Gypsy!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: HELLO ALL Return to archive
10th March 2007 07:58 PM
TALK IS CHEAP Please allow me to introduce myself - I'm new here and have loved the Stones since I was a small child. And i liked this site so much i decided to register. Anyone with AIM who wants to chat about the Stones should send an I.M. to NEIL SUPERNAUT. My fave Stone is Keef, fave song Brown Sugar and fave album is Exile. Fave tours are '69 & '72. No doubt I'll maybe catch up with some of you soon.
Keep on listening to the right stuff!
Bye for now...
10th March 2007 08:33 PM
Gazza Thanks for the compliments - good to have you here. Have fun
10th March 2007 08:47 PM
CraigP Welcome!
11th March 2007 10:20 AM
fireontheplatter everybody say owwwwww to neil
11th March 2007 10:26 AM
Stones Security Ok son, let's get the obligatories over with here and you can get back to having fun.

First off, no cameras, video or unauthorized audio recorders.
No controlled substances.

And for god's sake, use of the word "fave" is highly discouraged as it has been linked to certain forms of testicular cancers.

Oh and watch out for Joey, he has been know to stalk his prey.

Carry on.
12th March 2007 02:07 AM
TampabayStone
quote:
Stones Security wrote:
Ok son, let's get the obligatories over with here and you can get back to having fun.

First off, no cameras, video or unauthorized audio recorders.
No controlled substances.

And for god's sake, use of the word "fave" is highly discouraged as it has been linked to certain forms of testicular cancers.

Oh and watch out for Joey, he has been know to stalk his prey.

Carry on.

Thanks, SS (oh sure , right), Let me finish printing up the contracts and we'll get MF-er this started.

Welcome to RO, like Romey says, Bring your "A" game-please!!

Have a thick skin!

Don't, for one second think you can't call BullShit out when you see it ot tell someone to Fuck off (even if they don't deserve it) in a second.

Note> If your good, I will try and get you under Fiji's wing ang show you the couch..

Enjoy this little thing that Voodoo, The "Mick" & Jaxx stared.--RO!
12th March 2007 06:27 AM
Bitch Hi there TIC, nice to read your post. So what part of the world do you call home? You should be amused by the RO people, a crazy cast of Stones charactors. Could be damn funny at times, other times picky, be sure you get your facts straight or you will go down in flames. Get your Rocks Off lately? I always get my Rocks Off while I'm dreaming.....always get em off, get em off. My favorite songs are Bitch & Little T&A, STICKY FINGERS is my favrite album and I'm a certified MICK chick! But I love all the STONES, a lifer. Pleased to meet you too.
12th March 2007 06:42 AM
Gazza
quote:
TampabayStone wrote:
Enjoy this little thing that Voodoo, The "Mick" & Jaxx stared.--RO!

LOL.
12th March 2007 09:04 AM
TALK IS CHEAP Hmm! Thankyou for all the welcomes! I have exactly the same b'n'w Stones poster that 'your baby' ('68 JJF sleeve pic) is standing in front of...bought it outside the venue after I finally got to see the lads in Sheffield last year.
I've never enjoyed standing up in the freezing, pissing rain so much in my life.
I thought they mighta done 'rain fall down' under the circumstances but alas, sadly no. 'She's so cold' was quite apt, though...and great they're doing 'get off of my cloud' again. Rain, cold, clouds....now there's a "connection"!
I'm from Liverpool but don't hold it against me coz i hate the place. I know they played here in march '71 but sadly no bootleg seems to exist. The version of 'street fighting man' from the bootleg 'liv'r than you'll ever be' (oakland 9/11/69) I listen to 9 mornings out 10. As for what I do on the 10th morning, well......I've gotta get SOME sleep, haven't I?
The 'Rollin Stoned' did a great version of this in true proper 'ya-ya's' style when I saw 'em in Liverpool in 2005.
Even thanked 'Mick Jaguar' for playing it after the gig....nice guy. Their 'Brian' looks more like the real thing than Leo Gregory from the 'Stoned' film does, but that's not hard. Well, thanks again for the welcomes.
Peace.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)