ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2007

© Globe Photo with thanks to Gypsy!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Today's Header-David Frost Show? Return to archive
9th March 2007 03:24 PM
guitarman53 Is this when they were on the David frost show? I never did see the complete performance.
9th March 2007 06:21 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl Yes and not! I have this picture but in low resolution and less visual area in the book "The Rolling Stones Files" and it's actually the REHEARSALS

Today picture was taken the day before, November 29 and the same day they recorded the final version to be broacast the day after, November 30, 1968 "Frost on Saturday"

Even that was recorded the day before, it was not a "live" recording, just miming over a pre-recorded tape. They played SFD with Rocky Dijon on percussions.

This is not in our TV Shows page as it was mimed
9th March 2007 06:24 PM
fireontheplatter great photo
i like it
i like it a lot

i hope moonie likes it too

everybody say ow
9th March 2007 06:30 PM
morocco Come on folks, has anyone ever seen Brian Jones look worse? He looks terrible.
9th March 2007 06:44 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl Just updated the "header's footer" to give the information.
9th March 2007 06:47 PM
fireontheplatter
quote:
morocco wrote:
Come on folks, has anyone ever seen Brian Jones look worse? He looks terrible.

so what....perhaps he went out the night before.....have you never been out?

ow
10th March 2007 01:49 PM
Brian Jones Girl
quote:
fireontheplatter wrote:
...have you never been out?

Apparently he's been to Morocco.
10th March 2007 02:19 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl BTW, this was the reference header

Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)