ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2007

© Globe Photo with thanks to Gypsy!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: HOLA MY PEEPS!!!!! Return to archive Page: 1 2
9th March 2007 05:10 AM
TampabayStone Hey,

Not sure if I left any lasting impression, but I am here for good.

Just got back from my sister Connie, babies' baptism and the books are clear.

Feeling like a million fucking $$$ and I figured out a way to not have to be a CPA anymore.

Wootothefuckinghoo.

MC

Please read the following if you get the chance and critique. I am feeling pretty genius right now, but the smartest fuckers I never met reside here. I will remove names to protect the innocent. Thank's in advance. Note the following was meant to only offend one. And for goodsakes lawyers, throw me a bone and let me know if he would have any case here.

Robert, CPA, MAcc
Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. Street South
St. Petersburg, FL 33701

Joe “Slum Lord” (Note>noooo not our Joey)

CC: Everyone on the list

Joey! What is Uppe??

Man, I miss you so much! It’s time to bury the hatchet Right Here and Right Now! I really mean it. If some one needs to step up to the plate and get this crapola cleared up; well, your friendship means more too me than any of this petty $$ stuff. I hung with the Jurgs on Thursday and had a blast!! The house you found me in Historic Roser Park really changed, not only mine, but my family’s lives and I will never forget that. See attached updated pic! Woohoo!!!!!

I have to admit, you made me cry man. I thought we were “Fratelli” (it means brothers) since circa 79 or 80. I know I take friendship more seriously then most, but that was some pretty dirty shit you pulled on me. We both know that was illegal (that no broker stuff) and I could have made you loose your Real Estate License (the ink was not even dry on it, baby) if I had chosen, but I would never take the food out my friend‘s family‘s mouths. That’s just how I roll. Man, I set you up with a slam dunk on that “Ron, bro-in-law-deal” and then you put me out like yesterday’s paper. And we could have kept making deal after deal like that while I was working for Danka. I would have taken a much, much smaller cut after I got back that $3K you stole from me.

You said that you thought I was joking about me wanting a 1/3 of that commission. Well, you know I have to call bullshit on that one. You verbally agreed to the terms and that is a contract my friend. I knew those law classes they make you take to become a CPA would come in handy someday. Christ, I spent more time burning you Stones/Mick Taylor live boots then you spent on my house deal. The only reason I did not point out that $3,000 insult from the beginning is because I was not in a great frame of mind at the time with my Grandpa dying and all. I just assumed you would do the right thing by kicking it back to me. If you remember, I was faxing you the contract stuff from the Chicago funeral home. And you bringing the Historic Kenwood house into the argument was just plan stupid. I could have made a 100K profit on a doghouse three years ago. I will always be gratefull for you introducing me to George though. Now that is a good dude with intergity and fellow sicko! I have always respected how he put you under his wing and made you legit. Wish you had that in you. Hell, your wife would have never even taken a second look at you without that. Your not that charming and good looking LOL. If he’s still talking to you, please tell Chip to please stop by and check my place out. We could make some big $$$$ together. And let’s not even talk about subs; your’s SUCK! The only ones I still use are Wakely Electric and Geiger Pest Control. Oh, Wakely did some electrical work for me on my new AC the other day. I kind of mentioned that you owed me money. Sorry, but I also told him I love you too. I had never met him in person prior; now that is a big dude.

You really need to get past some of those New York Dago issues of yours and become a little more Chicago Italian. From my experience the Chicago ones like to make everyone happy and don’t have to become “Slum Lords“ to become real business men. (Note> no Capone shit here please)

PLEASE, don’t get me wrong, I want to put all that past us. I know that I have pulled a shot or two in the past, not only on you, but to Matt even more so. No offense, but his friendship means a hell of a lot more to me than ours can ever be. How about when we split up in Athens and you specifically told me not to bring anyone to The Gov Mule show and I verbally agreed. Then, I show up right before go time, hammered, with Morrissey and his buddy. I would have got them in, but that’s how we differ and I have no problem with that. Remember you said “That was a "dick" move on my part “ and I agreed with you? I said that I was sorry and I knew that I had broken our verbal contract and was ashamed of myself.

I do have two conditions though and I want you, your family and business associates to really consider them.

1. Donate $5,000 to the Historic Roser Park Neighborhood Association. Don’t worry, you cheap bastardo, we are non-profit. I will get you the FSN.

2. Pay me $1,500. Forget the 1/3 deal. I would have gave you ½ the 3K for helping me out to begin with. It just needed to be my idea.

If you meet my requests, no one will ever see this e-mail besides you, Matt, my partners and my family.

Please don’t reply to this e-mail, just send me the checks and it will be like it never happened. Payment is due April 15, 2007. No Excuses Will Be Excepted!!!

I am going to offer Greaseball and his bro, El Gordo a similar chance, but his terms will be a little tougher. Just like you, I am requesting a $5,000 donation to The Historic Roser Park HOA. Secondly, He will sell his house to me over on Edgewater for FMV(If he wants to move in with Carla; I’ll be ok with that) by 12/31/07. Finally, he will no longer be able to do business in Pinellas County again or harsh penalties will be applied (i.e. 1099 for prior work and oh yeah, now that he‘s got a FSN, I can go back to a prior year no problem baby.) Almost forgot that one, but I already promised him I was going to do it and I keep my promises. Finally, finally, I will probably still go ahead and throw them both a good beating for good measures.

But, unlike you, his friendship means shit to me and we’ll never talk again. I have decided that I will never do business with a Jersey, Guinea, Redneck, Wiseguy-Want-To-Be again. But, at least I will be able to start attending Gag’s Christmas parties without fear of going to jail.

Here’s the penalties if you don’t comply, but remember, it has nothing to do with our friendship. It’s just business.

1. You will never be able to do Business in Historic Roser Park again, PERIOD…
2. I will ask you to completely avoid my area. Meaning, you and you family will have to stay completely away. Starting from 4th St S. & 6th Ave S and ending at 4th St. S & 22nd Ave S. And don’t even think of driving on MLK past the ball park.
3. I will cc your parents and everyone I know this letter and our prior correspondence on this issue. I am sure your parents are very proud of your accomplishments; don’t disappoint them!
4. You will not use any of my subs. Wakely is yours (but he says he will not deal with you anymore anyway) if you want him and we will share Geiger Pest Control if they will still do business with you. My subs will know the name JOE & all connections. If they do a job for you, they will not be used again by me. Even if they accidentally run into you.

Subs list not to be touched (list will be updated regularly):
Platinum Advanced Technologies
Sims Construction
Rhino Shield--Paint One Last Time!
Drew Roofing
CAS Interior Design--Casual Accented Styling
Twigs & Leaves--A Florida Garden Center
Dolphin Plumbing
Harrington Air Conditioning--28th Anniversary
Charles Fields Masonry--No Job Too Large or Small

Note: All above named contractors earned the Robert, CPA, MAcc, Seal of Approval

Then if you still don’t comply, I will push you completely out of the Burg and so on and so on. Basically I will make it my life long mission to let Pinellas County know how you handle your business.

I have put a lot of thought into how I can remain being your friend, please do the same. Now that the RE market has tanked, there is a ton of money to make in the Burg. Let’s make our family’s and our family’s family’s rich!!!

Ok, enough of that stuff. I truly hope you guys are doing GREAT and that all your dreams are coming true!!! After talking to Matt, I guess all the Dunedin boys are hitting their stride at 40.

Cynthia and I are finally starting to hit our stride too. She is the one who initially became a member of our board and really stated getting involved with neighborhood & city issues. Now she is our CONA repetitive and is shaking hands with the bigs on a monthly basis. Also, her business is starting to really take off. She was hired by the guy that has one of the top 5 coolest houses in the hood. That house is going to be the hit of this Years Tour of Homes on 4/7, plus she heads that committee. Displaying our house on the 2006 TOH really allowed her to show her stuff. She got in a pretty nasty accident in our Pacifica on I275 in late August which set her back some, but now it on! I will tell you about it sometime. Pretty scary stuff and she is still suffering from it. My mom says she is going to be Mayor of the Burg in 5 years.

Me, well I think I may have hit the Grand Slam!! 1st off I got shit canned from Danka on 1/24; my 2 year anniversary and from what I heard they forgot to cancel the cake. I knew it was coming, hell I made it happen. I just wanted to finish 2006 and luckily I did. Those are good peeps over there and I left them no choice. I just could not do it anymore; it’s hard to get up in the AM when you hate what you do. Plus I was taking so much anti depressants, I could not concentrate anyway. I swear that all I need is 4 hrs now. Sometimes I have to just lay there and wait for it to be a reasonable time to get up. I think they would had fired me 3 mos prior if they did not need me and like me so much. I felt bad to put my boss in that position, but it was what it was. I thought that I would be able to draw unemployment and get a small severance. Well, they trumped me on that one with my internet usage. Nicely played.

The house is almost complete. I knew if I got canned, I could GC my garage/apartment project myself and save $20 Grr. So I really wanted to get fired, but with the severance of course. My foundation is set and the 1st plumbing rough complete. Plus, I am putting on a Mini-Home Show with all my subs during this years Tour of Homes at my house. That day we will frame the whole 1st floor using prefab walls to demonstrate how easy it goes up. I think it’s going to be epic, please come on out on the 7th.

Granny time:
I have been itching to buy this building on MLK for about a year now. Well, I finally convinced my dad to invest. We closed on Friday! You know the Flo’s Dinner & Pool Hall on MLK & 11th. Well it will be now known as “Tarsitano’s New World Market & Grill. So, the grill part I did not really want to deal with, but it’s already set-up, so I called in the big guns. I am making Patrick and his 20 years + of restaurant business experience a full partner . He is going to have complete ownership of the grill half. The timing was perfect, because him and his family were looking to make some big moves them selves. I am going to throw Matt & Gags 5% of my end if they want it, because those are my boys. We always talked about what we would due if one of us won the lotto, well I think we may have. I will let you buy a 2.5% stake if your interested. You should not have pissed me off!

Finally, Cynthia & I are heading to Jamaica on the 19th for our HoneyMoon!! Jen, Pat’s wife (who owns a travel agency) hooked us up with the Goods! An All Inclusive Suite on the beach. $4,800, you just can’t beat that with a stick. The place is supposed to be swank, brand new & right on the jungle’s edge. All I have to do is get us married on the 15th at City Hall. Which just so happens to be our 9th year anniversary. I‘m heading to the rents house in the PM tomorrow to present a couple of other opportunities. I guess if we see you too on the 7th, we are still friends.

“Tee to the MotherFucking Hee.”

Your friends forever ,

Bob & Cynthia

Owner/Operator Tarsitano’s World Market and Grill
Historic Roser Park Treasurer
Robert, CPA, Macc
aka, “Pope of the Park”

Owner/Operator CAS InteriorDesigns
Historic Roser Park Vice President
Cynthia

PS
Give your wife and son a big hug for me you cheap Wop; I miss them too and I never even met the little guy. Hell, I have never even seen your house. Son, you fucked up big, but let’s make this right!

9th March 2007 06:28 AM
Nellcote Sunny?
9th March 2007 06:31 AM
egon yeah...

Tampa, you ok?
9th March 2007 06:41 AM
Gazza welcome back..was wondering where you'd buggered off to.
9th March 2007 06:53 AM
Nellcote Egon, that Nellcote photo you provided is stil the zenith of my Stones collection. Many thanks again!
9th March 2007 06:55 AM
egon you are welcome buddy!

9th March 2007 07:05 AM
PartyDoll MEG TBS....It's too early in the morning to figure out what you are blabbing about there..but so nice to have you back!!!
9th March 2007 07:10 AM
LadyJane
quote:
PartyDoll MEG wrote:
TBS....It's too early in the morning to figure out what you are blabbing about there..but so nice to have you back!!!

Amen.
Can someone give me the Cliff note version?
I'm tired.

Nice to have ya back Tampa!

LJ.
9th March 2007 07:11 AM
PartyDoll MEG Egon..you sure do like Nellcote!!......

9th March 2007 07:29 AM
egon ha. well it is sort of around th corner from me

that ones was takinen the day after last year's concert in Nice. (which was very nice)
9th March 2007 08:02 AM
GotToRollMe TBS, I was wondering what happened to you! Nice to have ya back!
9th March 2007 08:20 AM
TampabayStone
quote:
egon wrote:
yeah...

Tampa, you ok?

Better than ok baby, but I did just get the crap bet out of me by a crack head about an hour ago.

I am signing the papers at 10am est.
9th March 2007 08:21 AM
jostorm Hello.
Lasting impression???
I just know you're into big black arses.
As I'm into thin white ones, that's rather a good thing.
Apart from that you seem very nice, but I generally charge good money to read postings this long, even from nice people....
If you condense it, leave the blabla out and post the essence again, I'm happy to give you my opinion on your career-change-choice, though....
9th March 2007 08:22 AM
TampabayStone
quote:
Nellcote wrote:
Sunny?

Funny Nelly, but I have a huge shiner.
9th March 2007 08:24 AM
TampabayStone
quote:
jostorm wrote:
Hello.
Lasting impression???
I just know you're into big black arses.
As I'm into thin white ones, that's rather a good thing.
Apart from that you seem very nice, but I generally charge good money to read postings this long, even from nice people....
If you condense it, leave the blabla out and post the essence again, I'm happy to give you my opinion on your career-change-choice, though....

Sorry, it's so long, but it's all true. Jesus, I stayed up all night writing the damn thing. Sometimes it helps to print it out. Not saying you should, but I really need some feedback before I release it.
9th March 2007 08:25 AM
TampabayStone
quote:
LadyJane wrote:

Amen.
Can someone give me the Cliff note version?
I'm tired.

Nice to have ya back Tampa!

LJ.

Common LJ, you know I generally keep the posts short and sweet.
9th March 2007 08:36 AM
LadyJane
quote:
TampabayStone wrote:

Common LJ, you know I generally keep the posts short and sweet.

I'll try and re-read later.
right now I'm swamped at work.

At least the caffeine seems to be kicking in.
Welcome back.

LJ.
9th March 2007 08:38 AM
mojoman
Welcome back,
Your dreams were your ticket out.

Welcome back,
To that same old place that you laughed about.

Well the names have all changed since you hung around,
But those dreams have remained and they're turned around.

Who'd have thought they'd lead ya (Who'd have thought they'd lead ya)
Here where we need ya (Here where we need ya)

Yeah we tease him a lot cause we've hot him on the spot, welcome back,
Welcome back, welcome back, welcome back
9th March 2007 08:45 AM
PartyDoll MEG TBS?......TBS?......

Are you OK?

Two fricken long posts in a row?????
..even if the last was a copy and paste

Like Jo said ..condense your masterpiece. I get halfway through and then I am completely lost...

9th March 2007 11:08 AM
nankerphelge WTF is that?

Did you write that?

Give us some background - I can't make heads or tails out of it.

It's like a Joey post!

What's that?

Oh sure, here ya go

Joey?

[edited by Katie Couric]
[Edited by nankerphelge]
9th March 2007 11:27 AM
glencar I just mentioned you yesterday TBS. I have NO time or interest to read yer screed but welcome back...
9th March 2007 11:28 AM
jb
quote:
glencar wrote:
I just mentioned you yesterday TBS. I have NO time or interest to read yer screed but welcome back...

funny,....
9th March 2007 11:29 AM
glencar I really am time challenged today!
9th March 2007 11:30 AM
jb
quote:
glencar wrote:
I really am time challenged today!

You're on fire today!!!!
9th March 2007 11:31 AM
glencar See: other thread!
9th March 2007 11:31 AM
jb
quote:
glencar wrote:
See: other thread!

see 25k by this afternoon???
9th March 2007 11:32 AM
glencar Easily. I just watched Match Point. The Woodman is back(but still kinda scuzzy...)!
9th March 2007 12:54 PM
gypsy Feej's protégé returns.
9th March 2007 12:59 PM
Saint Sway Diamond Dave??

quote:
PartyDoll MEG wrote:

Egon???

hey, this is almost as much fun as "Eddie? Or Homeless?"

[Edited by Saint Sway]
9th March 2007 02:17 PM
Joey " Hey,

Not sure if I left any lasting impression, but I am here for good.

Just got back from my sister Connie, babies' baptism and the books are clear.

Feeling like a million fucking $$$ and I figured out a way to not have to be a CPA anymore. "

Tampa ...........................

A beard .

What does that mean to you ?!

A ' beard ' is a spouse that is designed to hide the gayness .

Word .

'kins , Established 1999

Page: 1 2
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)