ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2007

© Globe Photo with thanks to Gypsy!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: for THROWAWAY and other BALTIMORE ROffers Return to archive
8th March 2007 02:00 PM
Saint Sway The New Heathens invade Baltimore this saturday!!

I think we have some Rocks Offers in the area that would dig seeing them.... Throwaway, Factory Girl, Mel Belli.....

http://www.newheathens.com
8th March 2007 11:34 PM
Throwaway thanks for the heads up! Just gave their album a listen on iTunes and im diggin it, specially the songs July 1 and 141. Unfortunately I'll be in PA this weekend but I'll def try to see them if they're in town..I've been turned on to more good music on RO than any RS mag or VH1 program ever has.
9th March 2007 11:08 AM
Saint Sway
quote:
Throwaway wrote:
thanks for the heads up! Just gave their album a listen on iTunes and im diggin it, specially the songs July 1 and 141. Unfortunately I'll be in PA this weekend but I'll def try to see them if they're in town..I've been turned on to more good music on RO than any RS mag or VH1 program ever has.

very cool Throwaway! I'm glad your diggin their record. I thought you might. Its very Stones-country tinged. They get compared to Drive By Truckers softer songs too. And their front man is very Mick-esque live. Great harp player too.

I'm sure they'll be touring back your way again soon
9th March 2007 11:34 AM
glencar Isn't Mel Belli a NYer?
9th March 2007 11:35 AM
Saint Sway
quote:
glencar wrote:
Isn't Mel Belli a NYer?

I thought Mel was in the DC area. A 9:30 Club regular.
9th March 2007 11:36 AM
glencar BTW Brian Cox does a spot-on impression of Mel Belli in the new Zodiac movie. It takes place around the time of Altamount & there is a mention of the upcoming concert on a background radio but no mention of the tragedy that took place.
9th March 2007 11:36 AM
glencar
quote:
Saint Sway wrote:

Maybe he moved...
9th March 2007 11:37 AM
Saint Sway
quote:
glencar wrote:
BTW Brian Cox does a spot-on impression of Mel Belli in the new Zodiac movie.

the Linebacker that gave the fans the finger?
9th March 2007 11:39 AM
glencar ?
9th March 2007 12:14 PM
Saint Sway loud mouth. Got lots of penalties. Played for the Dolphins.
11th March 2007 01:56 PM
Paranoid_Android
quote:
Saint Sway wrote:

I know that Paranoid Android is a DC denizen
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)