ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2007

© Globe Photo with thanks to Gypsy!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: The Police european tour 2007 Return to archive Page: 1 2
5th March 2007 10:51 AM
Jeep EUROPEAN TOUR ITINERARY 2007
(WITH ON PUBLIC ON SALE AND FAN CLUB PRESALE DATES)

http://www.thepolicetour.com/news/news.php?uid=4881

29 Aug Globe Arena, Stockholm (Public Sale Mar 12/FC Presale Mar 7)
04 Sep NIA, Birmingham (Public Sale Mar 9/FC Presale Mar 6)
08 Sep Twickenham Stadium, London (Public Sale Mar 9/FC Presale Mar 6)
11 Sep AOL Arena, Hamburg (Public Sale Mar 16/FC Presale Mar 13)
13 Sep Arena, Amsterdam (Public Sale Mar 9/FC Presale Mar 6)
16 Sep Sazka Arena, Prague (Public Sale TBA/FC Presale TBA)
19 Sep Stadthalle, Vienna (Public Sale Mar 19/FC Presale TBA)
22 Sep Olympiastadion, Munich (Public Sale Mar 16/FC Presale Mar 13)
27 Sep Olympic Stadium, Barcelona (Public Sale TBA/FC Presale TBA)
29 Sep Stade de France, Paris (Public Sale Mar 21/FC Presale TBA)
13 Oct LTU Arena, Dusseldorf (Public Sale Mar 16/FC Presale Mar 13)
15 Oct MEN Arena, Manchester (Public Sale Mar 9/FC Presale Mar 6)
19 Oct Millennium Stadium, Cardiff (Public Sale Mar 9/FC Presale Mar 6)

The tour will also visit Italy, Switzerland, Belgium, and Denmark with additional cities and venues to be announced.

5th March 2007 11:00 AM
fireontheplatter awesome
totally awesome

ROOOOOOOOOOOOOOXXXXXXANNE

everybody say ow
5th March 2007 11:02 AM
Joey

The shows in North America have been selling out in record time .

Un - Friggin - Believable !
5th March 2007 11:07 AM
fireontheplatter of course they are...what did you expect.
these guys are the police...not reo speedwagon
5th March 2007 11:09 AM
Joey
quote:
fireontheplatter wrote:
of course they are...what did you expect.
these guys are the police...not reo speedwagon

Funny ! .. good Postin'

www.thepolicetour.com

5th March 2007 11:11 AM
egon i see they don't play anywhere in my neighborhood
ah well, next time.
or not.
5th March 2007 11:16 AM
Saint Sway ENOUGH WITH THE SUCKING ALREADY!!!!
5th March 2007 11:35 AM
Joey
quote:
egon wrote:
i see they don't play anywhere in my neighborhood
ah well, next time.
or not.

Good Morning Baby Egon .....

Baby Joe
5th March 2007 11:45 AM
egon
quote:
Joey wrote:
Baby Joe

5th March 2007 12:13 PM
Joey
quote:
egon wrote:

that is ' miracle on ice postin' '
5th March 2007 12:15 PM
jb The Police suck. Sting has repeatedly attacked Jagger et al for being irrelevant, yet, as his career has gone into oblivion, he pulls out the lets reunite Police Tour. They suck as does there 80's music....
5th March 2007 12:24 PM
voodoopug
quote:
jb wrote:
The Police suck. Sting has repeatedly attacked Jagger et al for being irrelevant, yet, as his career has gone into oblivion, he pulls out the lets reunite Police Tour. They suck as does there 80's music....

The Police came off as nothing more than "Sting and two other guys" when they performed Sting's arrangement of "Roxanne". Anyone who is expecting this to be mildly entertaining will be disappointed! (See: Jb @ Wrestlemania)
5th March 2007 12:26 PM
Martha Well, it took 4 minutes but I did score 2 tickies for night 2 in Denver during today's onsale to the (mere) general public. I've seen them in their heyday, but not Chris.....I'm blaming him for my doing this...it is totally against my will jb...i swear!
5th March 2007 12:27 PM
Saint Sway
5th March 2007 12:31 PM
jb
quote:
Saint Sway wrote:

exactly my sentiments...yet tons of so called Stones fans supporting this tour which will come very close to breaking all existing record..plus, in all candor, they have like 3-4 tolerable songs!!! The 80's college kids ruined music and made bands like U2 and the Police way overblown....
5th March 2007 12:39 PM
Martha They can jam jb......like 'em or not, they still make me dance about. Nothing like my Stones or Bob or Lucinda or all the rest....but we can't all be the best.
5th March 2007 12:53 PM
jb
quote:
Martha wrote:
They can jam jb......like 'em or not, they still make me dance about. Nothing like my Stones or Bob or Lucinda or all the rest....but we can't all be the best.

A trained monkey can make me dance...it doesn't make me support groups who dislike my band. I recall Sting, very early on, slagging the Stones as old,has beens,,,just what he is now, so it's his time to crash the money gates as he accused the Stones of so many years ago. The Police make me move as well..usually early in the morning. But no surprises for me, ever since posting on ostensibly Stones boards, a large majority of posters ( and I am not suggesting you) like other bands equal to or more....it's all part of the pain one suffers being a fan of a band so great that nothing anyone else does can ever top them, so they rip them for touring b/c they are so jealous that at age fucking 60 plus, the Stones still are Gods of Rock....
[Edited by jb]
5th March 2007 01:01 PM
Dan
quote:
jb wrote:

A trained monkey can make me dance...it doesn't make me support groups who dislike my band. I recall Sting, very early on, slagging the Stones as old,has beens,,,just what he is now, so it's his time to crash the money gates as he accused the Stones of so many years ago. The Police make me move as well..usually early in the morning. But no surprises for me, ever since posting on ostensibly Stones boards, a large majority of posters ( and I am not suggesting you) like other bands equal to or more....it's all part of the pain one suffers being a fan of a band so great that nothing anyone else does can ever top them, so they rip them for touring b/c they are so jealous that at age fucking 60 plus, the Stones still are Gods of Rock....
[Edited by jb]

I predict these shows will be better than most recent Stones shows.
5th March 2007 01:02 PM
jb
quote:
Dan wrote:

I predict these shows will be better than most recent Stones shows.

As will 07 Aerosmith in Europe...
5th March 2007 01:06 PM
Saint Sway
quote:
Martha wrote:
They can jam

^ FUNNY!!
5th March 2007 01:44 PM
voodoopug
quote:
jb wrote:

As will 07 Aerosmith in Europe...

Will "Linda Moon" be joining them on stage again???

5th March 2007 01:52 PM
Joey
quote:
jb wrote:
The Police suck.

You make Joey weep profusely and shit liquid !

Why ?!

WHY ?!

" ....and then , Depression set in Ronnie ! "

'kins ! ™
5th March 2007 01:58 PM
Some Guy jb came back serious.
5th March 2007 02:02 PM
Joey " Well, it took 4 minutes but I did score 2 tickies for night 2 in Denver during today's onsale to the (mere) general public. "

You are much loved by Joey !
5th March 2007 02:06 PM
Saint Sway
quote:
Some Guy wrote:
jb came back serious.

5th March 2007 02:06 PM
voodoopug
quote:
Joey wrote:
" Well, it took 4 minutes but I did score 2 tickies for night 2 in Denver during today's onsale to the (mere) general public. "

You are much loved by Joey !

I am taking anti-inflamatory pills for "The Gout" (very painful) and I immediately have to follow up each pill with a small serving of mylanta as the pills seriously affect my ability to digest properly (see: Joey!)
5th March 2007 02:10 PM
nankerphelge I just don't understand howe anyone can listen to Gordo's voice -- it "Stings" my ears to listen to it.

As Dennis Leary once said, "Sting is worried about global warming, he's worried about the rain forrests. He ought to be worried about his hair line!"
5th March 2007 02:13 PM
jb
quote:
nankerphelge wrote:
I just don't understand howe anyone can listen to Gordo's voice -- it "Stings" my ears to listen to it.

As Dennis Leary once said, "Sting is worried about global warming, he's worried about the rain forrests. He ought to be worried about his hair line!"

A+
5th March 2007 02:21 PM
voodoopug
quote:
jb wrote:

A+

5th March 2007 02:23 PM
nankerphelge "Rogaine
You don't have to put on a red hat
Your balding days are over
You don't have to call your doctor in the night."

Page: 1 2
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)