ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

19th Annual Rock and Roll Hall of Fame Induction
Waldorf Astoria Hotel, NYC March 15, 2004
© Tina Fineberg / AP
[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [FORO EN ESPAÑOL] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: run pluto, run!!! Return to archive
March 11th, 2005 01:14 PM
kath
quote:
CRANBERRY, Pa. Mar 10, 2005 — The would-be robber wanted to inspire fear, but his choice of a Disney character mask to conceal his features provoked only giggles from a convenience store clerk.

Cranberry police said a clerk at Gordon's Mini Market burst into laughter when the person wearing a Pluto mask walked into the store about 9:45 p.m. Tuesday.

The clerk was laughing so hard he didn't comply with the robber's demand to turn over the cash register money so the frustrated robber left the store, police said.

Police Sgt. Dave Kovach said the clerk's response was ill-advised and dangerous, even if it foiled the robbery.

"Pluto could have been a strung-out heroin addict," Kovach said. "You never know."

Pluto drove away in a car, but not before the clerk noticed that he was 6-foot-2 and appeared to be white under the mask. Police believe he's about 20 years old and weighs about 170 pounds.

March 11th, 2005 01:51 PM
Ten Thousand Motels "Stick 'em up!"

[Edited by Ten Thousand Motels]
March 11th, 2005 01:52 PM
Joey

Thanks You Kath
( Rocks Off Member )

" Sup Ronnie ! "

Jazzy !

|
|
|
|
V

March 11th, 2005 02:04 PM
voodoopug
quote:
kath wrote:

really not a bad post kath, could have used a funny image to make a "Joey and Pug" quality post, but your efforts are not going unnoticed today:

March 11th, 2005 02:16 PM
kath i can't tell you how relieved i am to read that!!!
March 11th, 2005 02:27 PM
Monkey Woman Kath, this story is a gem! It sounds like a Donald Westlake novel, that's crazy!
March 11th, 2005 04:12 PM
voodoopug
quote:
kath wrote:
i can't tell you how relieved i am to read that!!!

i am now a:

March 11th, 2005 04:47 PM
kath THAT'S what's between your legs????

oh dear......
March 11th, 2005 04:48 PM
voodoopug
quote:
kath wrote:
THAT'S what's between your legs????

oh dear......

i told you it was big and hairy
March 11th, 2005 04:49 PM
kath well, yes you did. i just wasn't expecting TWO eyes, i guess.....
March 11th, 2005 04:57 PM
voodoopug
quote:
kath wrote:
well, yes you did. i just wasn't expecting TWO eyes, i guess.....

You dont know the pug well....anything average men can do...i can do twice as good!

I told my wife yesterday to name one thing she could do better than me....she stumped me, she said: "Ovulate"
March 11th, 2005 05:21 PM
kath excellent answer.
March 11th, 2005 05:36 PM
voodoopug
quote:
kath wrote:
excellent answer.

only for you my dear!

March 11th, 2005 05:57 PM
kath

schnitzel says hey.....
Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood