ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

19th Annual Rock and Roll Hall of Fame Induction
Waldorf Astoria Hotel, NYC March 15, 2004
© Tina Fineberg / AP
[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [FORO EN ESPAÑOL] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: They Sold Their Soul For Rock n' Roll Return to archive
March 10th, 2005 01:23 PM
doo doo doo Dude http://www.goodfight.org/exposesnames.htm

Suprisingly, the Stones don't have an "expose" on why they are satanists (although looks like they're working on one for Keith!) but there are plenty of other artists who are clearly in bed with Lucifer. Take your pick.
March 10th, 2005 02:08 PM
Ten Thousand Motels Where's Pat Boone?
March 10th, 2005 04:47 PM
prodigalson1965 Oh for fuck's sake... Evil Rock `n Roll, leading the world's youth astray, (again)... It's a wonder our generation has made it this long... PAC man was a pill freak, Ozzy said, "It taste like chicken"... Lennon said, Wait, I better not repeat that here out of consideration for the younger viewers, as I wouldn't want to be accused of "mind corruption"... And some dude named "Mick Jagger" put out a song titled "Sympathy for the Devil"... I listened to all the "Evil" bands back in the day, Stones, Ozzy, Judas Priest, AC/DC, Iron Maiden, just to name a few, and you know what? I turned out pretty normal, wife, three kids, dog, full time job, house, car, ect... And I'm still spinning the same tunes that I was then... Some of these religious nuts are more dangerous than the music that they villify... Nothing more than a "click here to order" approach, on the same tired, load of shit...

Oh, and BTW, the lyrics they use for "Hells Bells" are wrong...

There, I feel better!
March 10th, 2005 07:57 PM
mac_daddy d4 - how do you find this stuff..?
March 10th, 2005 08:13 PM
Bloozehound I've always had a mild fascination with this guy, and of all those bands listed there this is the only one I actually agree with being slightly satanic or actually "evil" or whatever, GG Allin, any of you ever seen the documentary on GG called "Hated" if not go see it, it'll make you put a new perspective on things.

G. G. ALLIN
new search

G. G. Allin has been reported to be so vile "that he makes Marilyn Manson look like a Sunday-school teacher." Allin was a pen-pal of serial killer John Wayne Gacy who brutally tortured and murdered over thirty young men. Allin said of himself before his death that he was the "most violent man in rock and roll." Allin admitted that after someone threw a dead cat on stage at one of his concerts, "I tried to [have sex with] it." Allin was reportedly arrested over four dozen times, including once for slashing and burning a woman. He was also under a Charles Manson-like delusion claiming, while in prison, to be both Christ and Satan rolled into one:

"I believe I am the highest power, absolutely. I am in control at all times. Jesus Christ, God, and Satan all in one."
March 10th, 2005 08:45 PM
doo doo doo Dude Hey mac - Did you see these guys are based out of Simi Valley. Remind me never to go there.
March 10th, 2005 09:00 PM
sirmoonie Very cool link. Thanks, dddDie.
Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood